• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiao Hu

What's your biggest kink?

I like to be dominated by women and man alike. An old fashioned face fuck is exactly the thing you need to cheer up on rainy Sundays. Which doesn't mean I'm completely averse to take the leading part in a tango ;)
I can dance btw
why do we suffer

Because Robert is too hesitant in messaging old acquaintances!

Would you rather live in North America or in South America?

North

_______

I had a nice dinner qith the Belgian girl. I must admit though that she was my second choice to go with for pizza. I texted a friend of mine before and asked him out but he didn't reply. Guess who was at the pizza place with other folks when we arrived....

I know this moment will be over,
Tomorrow comes when we are sober.
Will we feel the same or let it be? Will you be there?
The night is almost getting over
And I don't want us to turn colder.
I want to wake up with you next to me. Will you be there?

aWPOA3o.gif

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I just watched Kingsman and Gazelle Sofia Boutella needs to be in more movies.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
now i wanna know what Stacey's actual horrible mistake was.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Morning fuckers.

Riding high after Stone Cold Stipe fucked up Fabricio Werdum, I was trashed off of blueberry hard soda and ended up with a great hook up last night. Fucking awesome night. Doom, fights, lots of raunch.

I dont handle break ups very well, even if it's not concerning myself...I just found out that the gf of my older brother broke up with him. she was the sweetest :( I'm really sad that she won't be part of our family now. it was totally his fault though, I can see why she did it. still sad. love is a lie ;_;

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I dont handle break ups very well, even if it's not concerning myself...I just found out that the gf of my older brother broke up with him. she was the sweetest :( I'm really sad that she won't be part of our family now. it was totally his fault though, I can see why she did it. still sad. love is a lie ;_;

Why was his fault? What did he do that would lead tot hat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom