• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misha

Banned
Vision's just kinda there. It doesn't help that his character was never really fleshed out that much besides being an "I love life" robot. *cue the Doctor Who speech about humanity's potential*

I'm happy with their introduction of Black Panther though.

And for a logical robot, he sucks at logic

No doubt about black panther. He's a badass. I think he'll be twice as good in his own film which I can't wait for

Also between the preview for doctor strange and the actual movie, it was weird for both Sherlock and Watson speaking in American accents. Couldn't place who was speaking for a minute in both situations

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Vazra is the best

Yasss let it be known.
clock-eyebrow.gif

If it's anything like Revelations 2 then it'll be great.

And if REmake 2 is anything like REmake then that will also be great.

imo, i'am more hyped for what crazy as fuck shit they're gonna fit into Remake 2.

I would genuinely be surprised if RE7 isn't the same clusterfuck that RE6 is.

I'll be happy to wrong but jeeesh good luck to Capcom.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
If she messages you back, cool. If not, not a big deal. There's plenty of other people out there.

Important thing is that you worked up the courage to contact her in the first place.

Jobbs

Banned
Seen her online a couple of times today and yesterday when just messing around on the site

I might be assuming too soon, but eh. Hope has made me stupid before, I kind of don't want to go down that path again. And if she does eventually reply, then cool

fortunately for you I'm on the couch or else you'd be getting inspirational drawings

jb1234

Well, it was a pretty fun evening. And morning. I ended up staying the night. :p He said that I was a "natural" and it really did feel like something unlocked in me. I was completely ravenous. Didn't know I had it in me. Aside from the making out (lots of tongue) there was oral too, in case you thought I didn't lose my virginity. FINALLY, LOVE OF GOD.

The hilariously awkward part is that he sent a pic of me to one of his best friends (look who I blew!) and it turned out to be the dude I went on a few dates with. Seattle's a small town.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Well, it was a pretty fun evening. And morning. I ended up staying the night. :p He said that I was a "natural" and it really did feel like something unlocked in me. I was completely ravenous. Didn't know I had it in me. Aside from the making out (lots of tongue) there was oral too, in case you thought I didn't lose my virginity. FINALLY, LOVE OF GOD.

The hilariously awkward part is that he sent a pic of me to one of his best friends (look who I blew!) and it turned out to be the dude I went on a few dates with. Seattle's a small town.
My first GF said I was amazing and it felt awesome. Grats.

SUPER DRUNK. Diet ruined. Whateva

AcridMeat

Banned
It was going so well until this part. haha

I hope he wasn't doing it to make that friend jealous, like throwing it in his face. That would be rude as hell.

jb1234

:fistbump:

It was going so well until this part. haha

I hope he wasn't doing it to make that friend jealous, like throwing it in his face. That would be rude as hell.

Nah. He didn't know I had dated this friend until the latter pointed out that he recognized my pic. He said something like, "Yeah, Josh is a really nice guy. Maybe you two could date?"

I ended up texting him to make a joke about it and his response was kinda passive. But I could be reading too much into it, too.

Another part of the evening. Dude and I were both naked in his living room, we heard a gasp and saw that his roommate had walked into the kitchen in full view. Surprisingly, I was like, "Oh, hey!" I must have really been in the zone or something to not be embarrassed by that...

fortunately for you I'm on the couch or else you'd be getting inspirational drawings

I swear to god I would fly to wherever the fuck you live and punch you

ukCAbiR.gif

AcridMeat

Banned
Nah. He didn't know I had dated this friend until the latter pointed out that he recognized my pic. He said something like, "Yeah, Josh is a really nice guy. Maybe you two could date?"

I ended up texting him to make a joke about it and his response was kinda passive. But I could be reading too much into it, too.

Another part of the evening. Dude and I were both naked in his living room, we heard a gasp and saw that his roommate had walked into the kitchen in full view. Surprisingly, I was like, "Oh, hey!" I must have really been in the zone or something to not be embarrassed by that...
Oh good! Glad it wasn't that.

Sounds like you were really happy, glad to hear it man.

And uhh I think you broke our little German.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Just got done busting my ass running 5 1/2 miles.

Sick of doing this almost every day and still not looking as good as I want to. Fuck. Dieting is the hardest part of getting in shape.

Yeah. I overheard my ex telling my current roommate that I was "fucking fantastic".

I was all "yus, now to continue playing Maxwell Payne 2".

So, I mean, JB, congrats. No, honestly, this is a big step in your development of a human being. And of course you were passionate. It was your first time and a release of sexual energy.

Speaking of sex, I woke up to my roommate's, um, at least one of his GFs moaning her head off. So, yeah. All I could do was try to go back to sleep.

SolVanderlyn

imo, i'am more hyped for what crazy as fuck shit they're gonna fit into Remake 2.

I would genuinely be surprised if RE7 isn't the same clusterfuck that RE6 is.

I'll be happy to wrong but jeeesh good luck to Capcom.
RE6 = amazing as hell game

Rev 2 = even more amazing game

REmake = super amazing game

*Calculates probabilities in head*

Yeah, RE7 and RE2Make will be amazing too

SolVanderlyn

I'm all for sex talk, it's about time we get comfortable talking about it as a society.
I think it definitely needs more restraint than seen in this thread, lol. This thread is like cranking it up to 11 and beyond.

FUME5

Seen her online a couple of times today and yesterday when just messing around on the site

I might be assuming too soon, but eh. Hope has made me stupid before, I kind of don't want to go down that path again. And if she does eventually reply, then cool

Hey man, you took a big step the other day, it's only going to get easier from here on out.

Hahaha, get some!

Talking on and off with the aviation professional over the weekend (seeing her Thursday) she'd asked me how long black eyes usually last - she'd turned on her treadmill and then stood up right into the arm. Anyway, Sunday morning I asked her how it was looking and she sent me a photo - no make up, black eye, wearing a singlet with her hair pulled back.

Huh, works for me.

I think it definitely needs more restraint than seen in this thread, lol. This thread is like cranking it up to 11 and beyond.

Nah, this thread is a 7, tops.

AcridMeat

Banned
In all seriousness lewd jokes, innuendo, and smut isn't necessarily sex talk.

FUME, why would you know how long they last?

Oh shit she said black eyes. I read black guys lmao.

edit: Mish that's what I mean, yeah. It being either unbearable or exceptionally awkward is sad.

Granadier

Nah, this thread is a 7, tops.

This thread is tamer than a nun in confessional.

Anyway, Sunday morning I asked her how it was looking and she sent me a photo - no make up, black eye, wearing a singlet with her hair pulled back.

Huh, works for me.

I'm uhh...gonna have to request some evidence for scientific study. In a PM.

As long as we change the way we talk about sex. Rn when it does come up its usually pretty awful.

How so?

Jobbs

Banned
sorta ordinary tier sex jokes and occasional smut drawings don't mean this thread is an 11 on sex talk. This thread is tame

I've been around people who are truly disgusting with their sex talk in terms of what and how they say it as well as the frequency of it and it's off putting

FUME5

This thread is tamer than a nun in confessional.

I'm uhh...gonna have to request some evidence for scientific study. In a PM.

Haha, nah, I don't share photos without permission. Also, with Bumble you have to hold your finger down on the pic to see the photos they send you, probably to avoid screen capping.

In her next message she said she was a bit regretful for sending me that pic, but that now I know what she looks like at her best and very much not at her best. I told her we were still on for Thursday and posted that love hearts for eyes emoji. Too smooth.

sorta ordinary tier sex jokes and occasional smut drawings don't mean this thread is an 11 on sex talk. This thread is tame

I've been around people who are truly disgusting with their sex talk in terms of what and how they say it as well as the frequency of it and it's off putting

Met a lot of dudes who can't talk about it without being misogynistic, thankfully my crew isn't like that.

Hey man, you took a big step the other day, it's only going to get easier from here on out.

What will probably happen is I'll just revert to how I was before

Which I realise is going to make everyone (trab) yell at me, but ugh, fuck. This weekend was exhausting. Maybe I'll just luck out and end up in a Jobbs situation.

Also if I can't even get someone I used to be friends with to have a conversation what luck will I have with someone who has never spoken to me before
THIS IS A JOKE I AM JOKING JEEZ

Granadier

Haha, nah, I don't share photos without permission. Also, with Bumble you have to hold your finger down on the pic to see the photos they send you, probably to avoid screen capping.

In her next message she said she was a bit regretful for sending me that pic, but that now I know what she looks like at her best and very much not at her best. I told her we were still on for Thursday and posted that love hearts for eyes emoji. Too smooth.

You sly dog you.
I would never seriously ask for pics of another person like that

Is Bumble like Snapchat or something?

Jobbs

Banned

Which I realise is going to make everyone (trab) yell at me, but ugh, fuck. This weekend was exhausting. Maybe I'll just luck out and end up in a Jobbs situation.

Also if I can't even get someone I used to be friends with to have a conversation what luck will I have with someone who has never spoken to me before

a "jobbs situation" meaning the girl initiates it? sure, that can happen, but you still have to be able to rap

do you realize how many people I have to message/talk to for a person to turn out a decent replyer? it happens to everyone. I think you're focusing too much on one thing. it was a big step but she's not the only girl out there. cheer up in knowing that you overcame your fears and you can do it again :>
and who knows, maybe she'll message you back after all.

Jobbs

Banned
do you realize how many people I have to message/talk to for a person to turn out a decent replyer? it happens to everyone. I think you're focusing too much on one thing. it was a big step but she's not the only girl out there. cheer up in knowing that you overcame your fears and you can do it again :>
and who knows, maybe she'll message you back after all.

and then who knows, maybe he'll end up pulling a JB in a hot tub. wonder what that'd look like

Granadier

Disinterest or flat out rejection is something you have to get used to RNH. It's a fact of life. The more it happens (and it will happen more), the less it will mean to you.
What's important is that you continue to seek out social connections because eventually you will find one that means the world to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom