• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I just get tired of taking care of it. Like keeping my hair up and neat at work.

But I can't get the kind of short cut I'd like?

FUME5

The lewd talks and pics Im getting. Day has been blessed.

Vazra getting that bespoke smut.

That floor is probably dirtier than my mind, still, get down Smut Crew!

I just get tired of taking care of it. Like keeping my hair up and neat at work.

But I can't get the kind of short cut I'd like?

Don't you have like a bob or something already? What would you go for if it wasn't for the regs?

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
can you narrow your search perimeter to "nurses only" on any of those apps? if so, do that, nothing beats em

Doubtful. Maybe there is a "nurses only" dating app out there. Probably by the makers of Farmers Only.

There are a surprising number of very attractive women on here though. That's including three girls I recognize that were a grade or two behind me in high school.
One in particular has really piqued my interest. Will have to wait and see if she feels the same.
I do feel kind of shitty doing this right now though since I'm leaving in two weeks.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Vazra getting that bespoke smut.

Me right now.
m2qhC7X.gif

FUME5

can you narrow your search perimeter to "nurses only" on any of those apps? if so, do that, nothing beats em

Uh, sorta?

Doubtful. Maybe there is a "nurses only" dating app out there. Probably by the makers of Farmers Only.

There are a surprising number of very attractive women on here though. That's including three girls I recognize that were a grade or two behind me in high school.
One in particular has really piqued my interest. Will have to wait and see if she feels the same.
I do feel kind of shitty doing this right now though since I'm leaving in two weeks.

Yeah, Bumble seems to skew a little more towards the professional crowd.

Me right now.

I hope you drank the wine before slotting it...

Granadier

So what's the point? Just to test the waters see what kinda stuff you can pull?

Honestly I just installed it to see how it was. I had already deactivated my Tinder/OKC.
If I do get matches I'll just chat. Once I move though I'll try this out again in the city to meet some people.

Granadier

Hey Jobbs how did PAX East go by the way? Were you on stage?
I've got a good buddy over there. Time for Meat in East pt. 2 I think. Been meaning to visit another friend in NY again too.

Let me know if you end up in the area! I'll be there for the summer definitely, with the possibility of a permanent stay.

Jobbs

Banned
Hey Jobbs how did PAX East go by the way? Were you on stage?
I've got a good buddy over there. Time for Meat in East pt. 2 I think.

They cancelled their entire stage idea. They were originally going to have a stage inside their booth where devs would demo games for an hour at a time each and take questions and stuff. Sounded fun, and so I agreed to go do it.

WIth it cancelled, though, and my game not really in the forefront for promotion (it's not coming out as soon as the others they had there), I decided not to go because it was going to cost me a lot out of pocket for plane tickets/hotel.

on the bright side, they did have my game demoing on one of the screens and they told me it was received very well.

I'll be at prime ;)

AcridMeat

Banned
Let me know if you end up in the area! I'll be there for the summer definitely, with the possibility of a permanent stay.
Yeah, course. By the way you need to check out Harpoon Brewery when you're there. They have a great bar spot and awesome pretzels/dips.
I spent that money on MTG and Daddy Drake

So no
Uh oh.
I'll be at prime ;)
That's a shame it didn't pan out! Oh boy, we can finally fulfill some smut in person.

Hoping I can get a pass for this year. I miss Seattle quite a bit.

Holy shit Game of Thrones actually had me scared this week. Oh and Dany finally did something interesting... for the first time in years.

If they're really partying then you walking past with a basket of washing is not going to interrupt shit.

I was with them earlier and then left to go watch my show. I didn't want to get caught up in conversation again.

FUME5

But I can't nut with MTG or the UC4 disc

Where there's a will there's a way.

Damn it, I can't find my post with someones finger through the Uncharted disc...

yooo for real? I'd be down for a smut exchange

He's talking about the two of you sexing it up.

I was with them earlier and then left to go watch my show. I didn't want to get caught up in conversation again.

Perhaps you can make an alteration to the old storeman trick - walk with a clipboard and project a sense of purpose.

Jobbs

Banned
dudes I'm seeing a g-g-g-g-g-girl

who knows maybe she'll be there too. That'll be like the 6 month mark so if we make it that long it'll be pretty legit

FloatOn

Oh and regarding "being judgmental" people need to get over it. Some of the best conversations in my life have been my friends showing me tough love. If all you ever get is affirmation you are missing out on having difficult conversations that may end up changing your life for the better.

Misha

Banned
Oh and regarding "being judgmental" people need to get over it. Some of the best conversations in my life have been my friends showing me tough love. If all you ever get is affirmation you are missing out on having difficult conversations that may end up changing your life for the better.

In theory it works like that. People use it as an excuse to belittle other people though. Trick is to surround yourself with people you trust

Granadier

If this app would stop having unexpected crashes I would personally drive up to Canada and find a mountie that's looking to move to Germany.

FUME5

Misha

Banned
Maybe that happens sometimes or maybe people are too sensitive and just enjoy feeling coddled

Nope. Emotionally abusive and manipulative people are very real. Most of the time they don't even realize what theyre doing to their friends and family. Its unfair to say that people should have to just put up with them because it can do some serious emotional damage.

FloatOn

Nope. Emotionally abusive and manipulative people are very real. Most of the time they don't even realize what theyre doing to their friends and family. Its unfair to say that people should have to just put up with them because it can do some serious emotional damage.

I wouldn't allow myself to be in relationships with people that were out to do that in the first place.

If that did end up happening with some random person I would realize that their opinion doesn't mean shit and move on from there.

This leaves friends that you trust and have your best interest in mind. And if I'm upset or offended by what they say I should probably examine if it is me getting my feelings hurt just because I don't like the idea of change.

Misha

Banned
I wouldn't allow myself to be in relationships with people that were out to do that in the first place.

If that did end up happening with some random person I would realize that their opinion doesn't mean shit and move on from there.

This leaves friends that you trust and have your best interest in mind. And if I'm upset or offended by what they say I should probably examine if it is me getting my feelings hurt just because I don't like the idea of change.

If you assume you're "oversensitive" how do you ever find out those people were out to do that? Theres a reason why that's a tactic abusers use; doubting your own perception only allows them to treat you the same without raising a fuss.

MutFox

Banned
If you assume you're "oversensitive" how do you ever find out those people were out to do that? Theres a reason why that's a tactic abusers use; doubting your own perception only allows them to treat you the same without raising a fuss.

I think it helps once in a while, from trusted people that love you,
but you gotta go with your gut if it's constant repeat behavior.

Depends on the situation.

Misha

Banned
I think it helps once in a while, from trusted people that love you,
but you gotta go with your gut if it's constant repeat behavior.

Depends on the situation.

Tbh I think floaton just used too strong of language for a much more simple situation. Still I'll take the opportunity to preach about an important subject that people often seriously don't get. :p

Love, sadly, though, doesn't prevent it. A lot of time abuse comes due to love. They think its what's best for you :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom