• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misha

Banned
Aside from being tired I feel pretty good this morning. Probably helped that I fell asleep relaxed to music. It usually seems like I wake up similarly to how I feel when I fall asleep

Xiao Hu

I don't know if I'll have the money :S youre staying there in july?

Yep, before I fly back to Germany. Everybody else is already leaving begging of July so I'm kind of on my own (I don't like traveling alone even though spending almost a week alone on Bali was quite refreshing). Plus you can save money on accommodation.

zeemumu

This presentation needs to be ready by Thursday. I'm the only one who's done any work on it and no one's responding to my emails. I'm gonna have to yell at people tomorrow.

zeemumu

Group projects are always bullshit.

Didn't really help that he didn't tell us our groups until about 2 to 3 weeks in, and I use the term "tell" loosely. More like he went to his attendance sheet and scrolled through it and you had to pick out your name and group number fast enough. That first day we had maybe 3 people when we should've had 5. I've only seen my entire group once. Probably would've helped if we had gotten to choose or if we saw him make the groups.

I have a damn multivariable calculus midterm to study for and a wedding to worry about, both on the same day as that presentation.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
I have ordered some Iron Maiden t-shirts from their official shop and it is 14 days since they dispatched the order

Still nothing

Probably parcel went to Slovakia instead (happened before)

Ugh

Other dev: "Are you working on this page?"
Me: "Not right now, no"
Other dev: "We've noticed this thing won't get called so this thing won't happen"

...great? Want to fix it? Take some initiative?

Yep, before I fly back to Germany. Everybody else is already leaving begging of July so I'm kind of on my own (I don't like traveling alone even though spending almost a week alone on Bali was quite refreshing). Plus you can save money on accommodation.

I'll let you know if I suddenly become filthy rich :D

hm should I take a bath? y/n?

FloatOn

Lunch time, think I'll have Five guys, hyuk hyuk

mom-brought-five-guys-home.jpg

tumblr_n2qh2d3e4C1slwn5wo1_250.gif

I love the game's gleeful rejection of modern video game bs

The amount of times in the intro where it interrupted its own tutorial or scenes with actual game was incredible.

The game seems almost embarrased that the story is there.

More importantly, the feel of actually playing the game is so satisfying.

Jobbs

Banned
Like, was he raised by wild animals?

Kids eat weird things. I used to like to eat the white part of the watermelon.

Whenever my niece comes over I put a little salt into a saltshaker for her to carry around because she absolutely loves to eat salt.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
hahahahaha
he never notifies me though. I feel discriminated against. :<

does anyone else does the terminator thumb thing in the tub? [talking about the scene in the actual movie, not a crazy masturbation technique]

Now I want to know what the terminator thumb masturbation would be.

I love the game's gleeful rejection of modern video game bs

The first time he finds one of those energy things and
kicks the shit out of it while Hayden tells him how to shut it down
had me laughing like an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom