• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUME5

Saw a few people and tried two meds. Better than I was definitely. I'm spending time working on projects that I worked on why I was much worse tho which I think isn't helping. I should try to get a new job

Ah, OK, best of luck!

Time well spent.

*awake*

*having second thoughts about making that doctors appointment*

*watches an NXT*

*stares disapprovingly*

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
*awake*

*having second thoughts about making that doctors appointment*

*watches an NXT*

See a doctor. The more you wait the worse it is going to become and you're going to kick yourself for not going sooner.

Trust me, I delayed going to the doctor for my mental health issues and that shit is something I do regret.

FUME5

See a doctor. The more you wait the worse it is going to become and you're going to kick yourself for not going sooner.

Trust me, I delayed going to the doctor for my mental health issues and that shit is something I do regret.

Yeah, I could have sorted a lot of things out much quicker if I had listened to the depression diagnosis instead of telling the psych to go fuck himself....

I know, I know

It's one of those things where I feel dumb even though I know I shouldn't because, funnily enough, that's how social anxiety works. Also because lol, thanks for the stigma society.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Yeah, I could have sorted a lot of things out much quicker if I had listened to the depression diagnosis instead of telling the psych to go fuck himself....
This is basically it for me too, except I was 13 and was making things difficult for my parents who just wanted to help.

FUME5

This is basically it for me too, except I was 13 and was making things difficult for my parents who just wanted to help.

Mental illness is real. And it's debilitating. I spent an entire year bedridden from depression and eventually had to get Electroconvulsive Therapy, which is the super extreme option people only use after trying almost literally every medicine. Shit SUCKS. I got better eventually though, but only because I had help.

ECT is one of those things I still instinctively think of as a barbaric approach, and yet it has helped an acquaintance who had extreme bipolar combined with psychotic episodes (cut his own throat once) and now you say it has helped in the long run?

Xiao Hu

30A2wBT.png

Thread is so gay I get this kind of ads

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
ECT is one of those things I still instinctively think of as a barbaric approach, and yet it has helped an acquaintance who had extreme bipolar combined with psychotic episodes (cut his own throat once) and now you say it has helped in the long run?
It definitely has. I don't even need to take meds anymore. It is risky though, some people say it kills brain cells.

My personality did a 180 after I got it, but that might be because it helped my depression so much.

SolVanderlyn

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Cat looks straight at me.

"Don't swat that picture. Don't do it"

Cat swats the picture.

SolVanderlyn

his hair smells like green tea right now.

I can't even

[/IMG]http://res.cloudinary.com/nextermedia/image/fetch/w_728/http://gabworthy.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Mickey-Mouse-pancake-gone-wrong.jpg[/IMG]

[/IMG]http://s3.amazonaws.com/foodspotting-ec2/reviews/1174924/thumb_600.jpg?1325354501[/IMG]

it's a lot easier to do if you don't add a face

Clydefrog

"What's up?"
"UHuhuashruhugughh how's it going maan?"
"*hahahahahah* pretty good dude how's your night treating you?"

"auaaurghhaa good maaan ! I'm just in the bath"

"what?"

"what?"

"i'm hanging up now"

bath time is relaxing

"i wonder what acrid is up to right now"

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me

Media portrayal of it as has something to do with it which I really hate.

ECT Session, it's done under general anesthesia.

Current weight: 16st 7.5lb

Down from 17st at the start of February

Slow progress, but given the only real change is that I've replaced Dr Pepper with water and have sweeteners in coffee now, I'm fine with it

SolVanderlyn

Jobbs

Banned
I'd like to think I have more than "the basics" :<

I don't think I have more than the basics. I frequently feel like I don't know basic things about anatomy and drawing and graphic design and animation at every level. I still have to go to references to draw hands doing most things (the mirror often being a reference).

SolVanderlyn

I wish I was that cool

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
On the phone with my client in Sweden and my cat wants attention so he jumps on the counter and meows loudly.
Gonna skin this furry shit head
not really, I just hosed him with the spray bottle

edit: top of page
VI61UIo.gif

Jobbs

Banned
On the phone with my client in Sweden and my cat wants attention so he jumps on the counter and meows loudly.
Gonna skin this furry shit head
not really, I just hosed him with the spray bottle

I was hanging out on the ocuch and I was cuddling with my [female] cat mel, and I called her "mister baby" five times in a row in a baby voice. Nikki had a giggle fit for about the next ten minutes

now I'm up trying to working on on my walking animation because I have been thinking about it all night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom