• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allow me to retort

fuck you fuck you fuck youfuck youfuck youfuck you
fuck you fuck youfuck you fuck youfuck youfuck youfuck you

fuck youfuck youfuck youfuck youfuck youfuck youfuck youfuck you
fuck youfuck youfuck youfuck youfuck youfuck you
fuck youfuck youfuck youfuck youfuck you

Seriously though has Jessica Chastain ever even played that type? Has she been a sultry seductress vixen person before? Eva Green was designed in a lab to play that type

who's the redhead from Mad Men? she would be pretty perfect I think

Timu

Allow me to retort

fuck you fuck you fuck youfuck youfuck youfuck you
fuck you fuck youfuck you fuck youfuck youfuck youfuck you

Seriously though has Jessica Chastain ever even played that type? Has she been a sultry seductress vixen person before? Eva Green was designed in a lab to play that type
You say fuck a lot!!!

Jobbs

Banned
Ivy isn't a seductress

She acts like one in the things I know her from. TAS, The Arkham games, and the George Clooney movie which is my bible.

Clearly she prizes plants above humans and all that, but she seems to act seductive and use her wiles against men (I remember some kind of poison kiss or something)

I honestly don't know jack shit about her from comics because I barely read superhero comics.

In any case -- Eva Green

who's the redhead from Mad Men? she would be pretty perfect I think

You mean the redhead from Firefly? Hmmm possibli.

Shit that's the first time anything's ever gone wrong

Misha

Banned
It seems that movies now are trying to please everyone,
but by doing that, the movie usually suffers.

Only recent action movie that I felt was truly great has been Fury Road.
Everyone should learn from fury road
I'd like that but I'd like to see how Suicide Squad goes first.

I've been talking to that friend that I haven't spoken to much in a while.
Amusingly you were the only i was talking to when I said that
I definitely don't want a Aquaman movie, I mean who cares about him???
Tbh tho new aquaman looks badass. He definitely can be interesting. Curious to see how they handle him

Jobbs

Banned
Christina Hendricks. She oozes sex.

if it starts oozing see a doctor

btw I'm shocked none of you guys see the perfection in eva green as poison ivy. a mix of seductive and crazy is perfect. this would be god tier casting. almost as good as ryan reynolds as deadpool.

well if they can't find someone, I still got my costume.
1452076_532800113477592_1052948149_n.jpg

FloatOn

argh so my roommates actual birthday is today and his gf got him a kitten as a gift.

when she moved in she already brought a cat with her. this is now two cats and a dog in my home.

I'm swimming in animals :/

The dude on the left looks like he's prepping to vomit.

one second before the pic was taken I was like "okay everyone look like you're thinking about Paul's mom" (he's the guy on the right). that's why I tried to look like I was remembering a night full of hot
Terminator-esque
sex.

Suicide squad iirc. Pretty sure she posted it in the Halloween costume thread

I'm already wonder woman tho!
ah I must've missed that :/
that works too! I did Silk Spectre last year so I could also do that
nerds!

solid cosplay though ��

haha it's not a cosplay. just a halloween costume.

Misha

Banned
one second before the pic was taken I was like "okay everyone look like you're thinking about Paul's mom" (he's the guy on the right). that's why I tried to look like I was remembering a night full of hot
Terminator-esque
sex.

ah I must've missed that :/
that works too! I did Silk Spectre last year so I could also do that

haha it's not a cosplay. just a halloween costume.
Wait I got it wrong. She was planning on it but her ex didn't (them boyfriend I assume) want to go for whatever reason

#totallynotbeingcreepyhere

She did have an avatar of her as Harley for awhile tho
That's even better!
atomic Wonder Woman to be precise

So "cosplay" means you made it yourself? I'm still not on top of all of this.
Not necessarily. Some people buy their entire costumes. It's just that it's more like more serious Halloween where you go the whole 9 yards and maybe even get in character

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Mine, although I don't know what the hell he's doing with his leg here

.LeonChiro-hn5-469644_366290230071691_100000721511760_1173452_1106894168_o_l.jpg

Or

540838625037965f5958bc4428fd9d7b.jpg

In a dream world tho, could never pull off good cosplay

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Terminator-esque
sex.

The only kind of sex that exists now.
Hilarious. Why does Paul seem to be into it though??

I haven't dressed up for Halloween in forever.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
She acts like one in the things I know her from. TAS, The Arkham games, and the George Clooney movie which is my bible.

Clearly she prizes plants above humans and all that, but she seems to act seductive and use her wiles against men (I remember some kind of poison kiss or something)

I honestly don't know jack shit about her from comics because I barely read superhero comics.

Dammit Jobbs, this isn't the first time we've had this talk. Either read some comics or stop talking about comic shit. It's like framing your opinions of Lord of the Rings on the SNES game, Hobbit cartoon and Shadow of Mordor.

well if they can't find someone, I still got my costume.
1452076_532800113477592_1052948149_n.jpg

Would totally be your Harley <3

Jobbs

Banned
Dammit Jobbs, this isn't the first time we've had this talk. Either read some comics or stop talking about comic shit. It's like framing your opinions of Lord of the Rings on the SNES game, Hobbit cartoon and Shadow of Mordor.

Wouldn't it be like framing my opinion of lord of the rings on the lord of the rings movie?

And doesn't she have a poison kiss in the comics?

I dunno, I have a feeling my original description wasn't entirely wrong. According to the wiki she was originally designed as a member of the "temptress" archetype from the get go

Finally got my group members to do something. That's one worry off the list.

And Jobbs you have to understand something before you can criticize it. That's why I read Twilight.

I didn't criticize anything..

zeemumu

Finally got my group members to do something. That's one worry off the list.

And Jobbs you have to understand something before you can criticize it. That's why I read Twilight.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Negalatory

top ten picks that spring to mind:

1. Eva Green
  2. Eva Green
  3. Eva Green
  4. Eva Green
  5. Eva Green
  6. Eva Green
  7. Eva Green
  8. Eva Green
  9. Eva Green
  10. Eva Green
I'd be totes cool with the idea of Eva Green portraying a batshit crazy Poison Ivy, but I can't picture her as a redhead for the life in me.

zeemumu

I don't like Poison Ivy. C tier Batman villain. Drags down Harley when they're together.

She's not C tier. C tier is stuff like Calendar Man and the Music Meister, or any cold villain who isn't Mr. Freeze. Ivy plays the straight man to Harley's crazy antics, and the supporting friend (with benefits) when Joker screws Harley over.

FloatOn

My personal preference for female batman villains has always been catwoman

The "is she good? Is she bad?" thing is always entertaining and her being a thief is a good foil to batman being a detective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom