• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Eva Green is the only exception I make to the no waifus rule, besides Kat Dennings

zeemumu

I'm not big on many non-Batman villains aside from Lex Luthor and Reverse Flash...and maybe Doomsday just because his origin is insane.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Wouldn't it be like framing my opinion of lord of the rings on the lord of the rings movie?

And doesn't she have a poison kiss in the comics?

I dunno, I have a feeling my original description wasn't entirely wrong. According to the wiki she was originally designed as a member of the "temptress" archetype from the get go

I didn't criticize anything..
And Batman originally shot dudes in the face.
tec032-12.jpg

But that isnt what the character is or has been for a long time

I don't like Poison Ivy. C tier Batman villain. Drags down Harley when they're together.

No way. Ivy is awesome

Hmm. I'd prefer Liquid, though. There's no good cosplay out there of him.
And he's my favorite character.

HMMMM

In unrelated news.

13179463_825906874179821_4880365939060395739_n.jpg

Quakstak is my boi
I like how wowomam just dgaf and has her junk hanging out

Jobbs

Banned
I feel like I'm starting a movement. Everyone's slowly catching up.

And Batman originally shot dudes in the face.

Listen, I don't know all the details of every version of her in every media, clearly, all I did was say she's at least to some degree a member of the temptress archetype, which you denied. I just can't believe this isn't true because it's consistently true in various representations of her.

Jobbs

Banned
I dipped a pretzel in margarine. no joke.

LOL

When I was a kid someone had dinner with us and their kid friggin' kept eating the butter. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I asked her WTF she's doing and my mom scolded me.

I'm on my third latte. :O Excuse me while I go vibrate.

See ya'll later. Going to a second appointment. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

suddenly vazra is busy

LOL

When I was a kid someone had dinner with us and their kid friggin' kept eating the butter. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I asked her WTF she's doing and my mom scolded me.

I'm on my third latte. :O Excuse me while I go vibrate.

suddenly vazra is busy

tumblr_m949bnYOC21qc3nl6o6_400.gif

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I feel like I'm starting a movement. Everyone's slowly catching up.

Listen, I don't know all the details of every version of her in every media, clearly, all I did was say she's at least to some degree a member of the temptress archetype, which you denied. I just can't believe this isn't true because it's consistently true in various representations of her.

READ COMICS.

The reason she is like that in garbage like the Arkham games is because lazy writers can't write a woman who doesn't use her tits to woo dudes.

This is Poison ivy

detective-comics-new-52-poison-ivy-1-poison-ivy.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Yesterday I probably had 2,000 calories of chicken alone.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
my insides are all greased up now.

Your snack reminds me of the state fair that is put on here every year. There will be stands and trucks selling all kinds of horrifically unhealthy food.
* Deep fried candy bars
* Deep friend pickles
* Deep fried ribs
* Pretty much anything else deep fried
* Mac and cheese cupcakes

Yesterday I probably had 2,000 calories of chicken alone.

That's a lot of chicken.

Your snack reminds me of the state fair that is put on here every year. There will be stands and trucks selling all kinds of horrifically unhealthy food.
* Deep fried candy bars
* Deep friend pickles
* Deep fried ribs
* Pretty much anything else deep fried
* Mac and cheese cupcakes

okay, i'm not that out of control yet. don't let jobbs know about the deep fried pickles. he'll turn into an animal

SolVanderlyn

Not literally, lol. But I did eat a lot of chicken.

Deep fried pickles are surprisingly delicious. Only had them once, but they were good. Fried food is an abomination, though.

Granadier

Yep, I stay far, far away from the state fair.
Mostly because there's about 10 billion people there though and it's in August.

SolVanderlyn

fat life is best life

you can eat anything and any food combo B^)
In some ways, I do miss being a fatass.

I haven't had fast food in over a decade, bar one or two times I was at a friend's house and that's all they had.

Granadier

idk. he was kinda wasted but I told him I had a bf several times and he still wouldn't stop.
does that make him an asshole? :eek:

Means he's super pushy when drunk I guess. Is he normally like that?

yes. but people change. plus a D's a D. is he cute?

This too. Then again, aren't you looking for more of a relationship?

🐼🍼💦🍩

Congrats on the sex I'm assuming. My emoji-ese is weak.

zeemumu

READ COMICS.

The reason she is like that in garbage like the Arkham games is because lazy writers can't write a woman who doesn't use her tits to woo dudes.

This is Poison ivy

detective-comics-new-52-poison-ivy-1-poison-ivy.jpg

I don't actually remember her seducing anyone in the Arkham games. The closest things were the pod people that she tried to kill Catwoman with, and they weren't seduced so much as put into pods and embedded with mind control plants.

yes. but people change. plus a D's a D. is he cute?

Means he's super pushy when drunk I guess. Is he normally like that?

This too. Then again, aren't you looking for more of a relationship?

Congrats on the sex I'm assuming. My emoji-ese is weak.

he actually adressed the issue now. seems like he's a bit embarrassed. still doesn't change the fact that no means no. hm...kinda cute I guess. and yes, D equals D...

yes, I still wan't a relationship but let's be real, this isn't going too happen soon. maybe I should try out something casual since my hormones are going crazy. :S I'll sleep on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom