• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
AML-logo.jpg

Are you a card carrying member?

[Rule Britannia plays muffled in the distance]

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Where did Pau go? Wasn't she part of FakePicFeb?

I was reminded because she posted some good responses in that cesspool of a "woman advice" thread.

That's more or less how I'll be doing it too. I don't even know if there is another way.

I'm sure there's a better way (there always is) but it's actually really handy when you have something visual to reference (especially in Unity) when things are being ticked off/activated.

Although when I'm at the point where I'm trying to wrassle rhythm and turnbased into submission, the last thing I want to do is sift through even more code than I need to haha

FUME5

It's because you're too nice to them and therefore boring (another topic covered by the scholars there).

I knew I should not have allowed my pimp hand to atrophy.

Alright So if anyone has a copy of the Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition on Steam that they aren't using, I'll trade for Saints Row The Third: The Full Package and Dead Island GOTY Edition

*double checks*

Sorry pal, I thought I might have picked it up in a bundle and not redeemed it (have the HD collection, 4 and the reboot on 360) but no dice.

[Rule Britannia plays muffled in the distance]

Giving someone Dead Island is a punishment.

Nah, co-op was great fun.

Nudull

Banned

zeemumu

*waves*

Hey everyone. Felt like hanging out here. :)

*best RE4 merchant impression*

Welcome!

Did my part to criticize The Little Mermaid in that Disney messages thread. I like the music and I like the villain but freakin' hate Ariel.

I forgot about this:

Anyone who buys a ticket to see Warcraft at participating Regal Cinemas, United Artists Theaters, and Edwards Theaters locations in the United States will receive a free digital copy** of World of Warcraft.

Lilith! How've you been? :D

I've been quite well! Thanks. Except for a few small things (intermittent insomnia) everything in my life is going great, so it's hard to complain. Things at work are going really well, I have a new boyfriend who I love to pieces, I'm reasonably happy with a lot of the creative work I've done recently, and I'm going on a trip in a few days that I'm super excited about.

What about you?

Need to be working... Is surfing breastfeeding videos on youtube...

Just say it's research and you can do it guilt free! :D

Nudull

Banned
Pretty good. I forgot to put my laundry in but I actually ate today so things are looking up lmao

Ah, dreaded laundry. :p

I'm too broke to make anything for myself. I had to survive on just apples and milk until tomorrow. XD

I've been quite well! Thanks. Except for a few small things (intermittent insomnia) everything in my life is going great, so it's hard to complain. Things at work are going really well, I have a new boyfriend who I love to pieces, I'm reasonably happy with a lot of the creative work I've done recently, and I'm going on a trip in a few days that I'm super excited about.

What about you?

Well, I decided to leave a community thread because of folks being terrible people, which is partially why I came here. Outside of that, got a new job working at a new comic book store with some awesome women (and a genderfluid manager who is *the best*). :) Got one last staff meeting to do this week, and then we open on monday.

Misha

Banned
Well, I decided to leave a community thread because of folks being terrible people, which is partially why I came here. Outside of that, got a new job working at a new comic book store with some awesome women (and a genderfluid manager who is *the best*). :) Got one last staff meeting to do this week, and then we open on monday.

That sounds like a good time

Well the comic book shop job, not the community thread thing. Sorry to hear about that

Ah, dreaded laundry. :p

I'm too broke to make anything for myself. I had to survive on just apples and milk until tomorrow. XD

Thats no good about the food, but it's good that you can get some stuff soon!!

How do you like working at the store? That sounds like a fun job tbh

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I'm tempted to link to my breastfeeding vids on facebook just to be a bitch.

Hi nudull! Hope you dont mind, I get wasted and overshare in here on the reg. Prepare to be intimately familiar with my sexual habits and bodily functions

zeemumu

What is genderfluid?

Gender fluid is a gender identity which refers to a gender which varies over time. A gender fluid person may at any time identify as male, female, neutrois, or any other non-binary identity, or some combination of identities. Their gender can also vary at random or vary in response to different circumstances.

FUME5

Need to be working... Is surfing breastfeeding videos on youtube...

Your list of known kinks grows.

Hi nudull! Hope you dont mind, I get wasted and overshare in here on the reg. Prepare to be intimately familiar with my sexual habits and bodily functions

You mean in that thread? You fucking maniac.

you feel like a male one day and a woman the other?

I had a red freezie when I came home today and my lips looked on fleek

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I'm so out of the loop I don't even know what the next big thing is. What has you excited?
Zelda
Resident Evil 7
----
----
Surprise announcement that makes me flip my shit (happens every year)

Hello new person. The amount of lurkers in here is disturbing - from a purely selfish standpoint. I have said things in here I would not elsewhere lol

Misha

Banned
Zelda
Resident Evil 7
----
----
Surprise announcement that makes me flip my shit (happens every year)

Hello new person. The amount of lurkers in here is disturbing - from a purely selfish standpoint. I have said things in here I would not elsewhere lol

Wait... how do you know the amount of lurkers?

Ceallach

You mean in that thread? You fucking maniac.

Yeah, my nips on full display though, and I dont feel like either being banned for showing off my giant areolas or getting creepers sending me weird messages

I have to confess I don't understand gender fluidity from a scientific standpoint. My (limited) understanding of the transgender brain is it gets the wrong hormone wash early in development which doesn't correctly correspond to the chromosomes filling the rest of the body, which in turn leads to brainwaves and patterns which don't align with the body (often called dysphoria). But being subject to whimsy and getting to be one gender on one day and another gender the next day fucks with that understanding, and it seems like it's saying gender is a choice (albeit potentially subconscious), which I don't believe.

More to the point, I don't believe in gender fluidity on a social level. Men should be able to be the nurturers, women should be able to play video games and sports, et cetera. I don't think you have to identify as a woman for the day to do stereotypically female things nor even dress in a female fashion. Just because something is unusual for your gender doesn't mean it's unacceptable.

I mean do whatever you want as long as you're not directly harming someone else, but I don't get it. Maybe I just need to research it more.

it is possible in vbullitin to give permissions to groups to see the members viewing a thread. I'll believe you ...for now

No, he's right. You can see it with GAF Gold.

FUME5

Yeah, my nips on full display though, and I dont feel like either being banned for showing off my giant areolas or getting creepers sending me weird messages

I asssume there's a lot of 'that's my fetish' posts in there, so you know exactly what would happen if you dropped that link.

I kinda want you to set off a bush fire in there though.

shouldn't have scared her off smh

Pfft, she's probably just busy with the boyfriend / no longer thirsty.

Jobbs

Banned

Mostly out of curiosity after seeing the neogaf thread - There's a definitely at least one hot woman on there doing it, and clearly being pretty cute about it due to how teasy the whole thing is

time to get back to werk

UnevenDenseIlladopsis-size_restricted.gif

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future

Send me the vids and I'll add stars in After Effects

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ceallach

I asssume there's a lot of 'that's my fetish' posts in there, so you know exactly what would happen if you dropped that link.

I kinda want you to set off a bush fire in there though.

Pfft, she's probably just busy with the boyfriend / no longer thirsty.
I just really hate the stigma with breastfeeding. It should be normalized in every way.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
DON'T FUEL JOBBS' TWISTED ART

Nudull

Banned
Thats no good about the food, but it's good that you can get some stuff soon!!

How do you like working at the store? That sounds like a fun job tbh

I haven't started working yet, we've just been doing meeting and getting to know each other. The store opening had several delays, but we're just happy to have made it now. The store should be all spruced up and ready now, so I can't wait to see it in full. :D

Nice to see you too, Ceallach. And nah, you're cool. XD

I have to confess I don't understand gender fluidity from a scientific standpoint. My (limited) understanding of the transgender brain is it gets the wrong hormone wash early in development which doesn't correctly correspond to the chromosomes filling the rest of the body, which in turn leads to brainwaves and patterns which don't align with the body (often called dysphoria). But being subject to whimsy and getting to be one gender on one day and another gender the next day fucks with that understanding, and it seems like it's saying gender is a choice (albeit potentially subconscious), which I don't believe.

More to the point, I don't believe in gender fluidity on a social level. Men should be able to be the nurturers, women should be able to play video games and sports, et cetera. I don't think you have to identify as a woman for the day to do stereotypically female things nor even dress in a female fashion. Just because something is unusual for your gender doesn't mean it's unacceptable.

I mean do whatever you want as long as you're not directly harming someone else, but I don't get it. Maybe I just need to research it more.

Research would help. Simply challenging gender roles isn't the end-all be-all of identifying in a non-binary sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom