• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiao Hu

I'm with jobs I pray it isn't that far off in French toast.

I'm only going to be responding via Google speech to text today so if it's all fucked up then fuck you and your mother and this is how City Google Glasses going to be interesting paragraph return stupid speech thing.! The letter one shift 1

How about you come by and do the deed yourself you lazy fuck

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I fucking hope fuck is the first fucking word your daughter learns Halcyon.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

Jobbs

Banned
again, I got up out of bed to make this joke, I torture myself for comedy

xLaG6gA.png

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
The fact that lilith likes Justin in spite of his horrible name just goes to show what an awesome guy he must be.

Halcyon

One of my best friend's name is Justin I called him Dunston since he was in ninth grade.

Implying that he's a dunce. Is also short and a ginger so I may have been too harsh.

FUME5

One of my best friend's name is Justin I called him Dunston since he was in ninth grade.

Implying that he's a dunce. Is also short and a ginger so I may have been too harsh.

You have become your torturer. Embrace the darkside, gel hairhal.

Chuckie

If he is still your best friend it wasn't too harsh.

Either that or Stockholm syndrome.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
You like my second best friend actually lives west of jobs in Ohio so the next time I go visit him I'm going to shit on his porch
Halcyon. You are a weird dude. I like you a lot. But you say things sometimes.

Do us all a favor and pass this trait onto your daughter, no sarcasm

Halcyon

Halcyon. You are a weird dude. I like you a lot. But you say things sometimes.

Do us all a favor and pass this trait onto your daughter, no sarcasm

FakeGaf is like the end of Batman Begins. It's all about escalation. the thread is slowly dying so we all have to get crazier and crazier to keep it alive.

Jobbs

Banned

I was trying to find the scene from the first fast & the furious movie where paul walker and vin diesel extol their male bravado by almost kissing

do not search anything with paul walker and "face" in it ever, ever, ever

do not just don't. seriously

:: scarred for life yet again ::

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I was trying to find the scene from the first fast & the furious movie where paul walker and vin diesel extol their male bravado by almost kissing

do not search anything with paul walker and "face" in it ever, ever, ever

do not just don't. seriously

:: scarred for life yet again ::

Let me kiss it better

*no*

Holy fucking shit

Boris Johnson said:
Something vanished from that room, and no one could quite explain why.

It was a bust of Winston Churchill – the great British war time leader. It was a fine goggle-eyed object, done by the brilliant sculptor Jacob Epstein, and it had sat there for almost ten years.

But on day one of the Obama administration it was returned, without ceremony, to the British embassy in Washington.

No one was sure whether the President had himself been involved in the decision.

Some said it was a snub to Britain. Some said it was a symbol of the part-Kenyan President’s ancestral dislike of the British empire – of which Churchill had been such a fervent defender.

Holy fucking shit

Boris Johnson ladies and gentleman. Boris fucking Johnson.

Let me kiss it better

*no*
Good lord, I'm at work!

Jobbs

Banned
Jesus Christ TH that was bad judgement lol... hopefully it's not too long

Why? Pictures of the accident?

apparently.. just seriously don't, unless you're into that kind of shit I guess

I'm dyin here.. I have an appointment in 90 minutes and I'm so tired I can't hang on

Jobbs

Banned
2 Fast some would say

calling the next one 3 fast 4 furious and making it two movies in one like that grindhouse thing was such a huge missed opportunity

marrec how do I stay up for my doc appointment in 90 min when I'm already near shutting down from sheer exhaustion

Halcyon

calling the next one 3 fast 4 furious and making it two movies in one like that grindhouse thing was such a huge missed opportunity

marrec how do I stay up for my doc appointment in 90 min when I'm already near shutting down from sheer exhaustion

I would go get a red bull or snort some of my pre-workout.

Or just maybe a coffee.

marrec

Banned

Do you have to drive to your appointment? That'll suck.

Eat an apple, drink lots of water, do a lap around your building.

smoke crack

SolVanderlyn

Halloween themed sequel to 2 Fast 2 Furious

2 Fast 2 Spooky Starring Mr Skeltal

*Turbo dooting*

Halcyon

why do I do this!

it's like when I spill my drink on my desk... every time I'm like "FUCK! never again! NEVER AGAIN!" but there's always an again

I encourage more FakeGaf to impregnate and marry things. One day there will be a race of FakeBabies who just walk around shitposting in everyday situations. That is the dream MLK was talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom