• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misha

Banned
Living in New England, all I heard about for months was that fucking ball he supposedly might have inflated or whatever

see here's the thing. it doesn't matter if he did or didn't, its just not good that he tried to cover it up

i found the whole thing hilarious and loved how it inconvenienced the patriots while simultaneously made goodell look bad

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
FakeGAF's answer to everything:

xRYLf97.png

Edit: Lol, eggball.

Needs to be her/him with the sexuality of FakeGAF.

Halcyon

and yes I loved it... in a way I'm a part of hal's life now, which is all I ever wanted

I didn't see this. Is it safe to assume Jobbs's head was on my wife's body.

I have some more x-rated pictures if we want to step this fantasy up a notch.

Jobbs

Banned
I didn't see this. Is it safe to assume Jobbs's head was on my wife's body.

I have some more x-rated pictures if we want to step this fantasy up a notch.

grenadier can post it if he wants I don't care, whatever

I'm going to the doctor now

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

Granadier

I hope nobody in here takes me seriously, unless I'm transparent about being serious. Otherwise

Yeah, most of the time if I hurt someone's feelings I just turn into a shark and eat them. Then there's no need to worry about it.

:: animorphs ::

grenadier can post it if he wants I don't care, whatever

I'm going to the doctor now

It actually doesn't exist anymore. It's been dumped down the pixel garbage shoot.

But if you must know Hal, your daughter had Jobbs' half naked body and you were creeping out of the back of his phone.

:: imagination ::

Halcyon

It actually doesn't exist anymore. It's been dumped down the pixel garbage shoot.

But if you must know Hal, your daughter had Jobbs' half naked body and you were creeping out of the back of his phone.

:: imagination ::

I'm smiling, and yet it is probably good I didn't see it.

marrec

Banned
Also @marrec you're talking about Continuum alot and I used to play Trench Wars and even moderated the forums at some point so I am now your stalker. You are within an hour of me. I can feel your musk. I will find you.

:lol I'm surprised you made it that far into the cast

I like Dark Star but I can't help but wistfully compare it to Trench Wars and think of what COULD be.

I mean, I don't want Armature to shamelessly rip off Continuum but a squad based game in that style with objectives and unlocks would be so fucking good.

You're the only other person I've met that's played Trench Wars so it's a shame you don't have a PS4 to check out Dark Star.

Xiao Hu

That feeling when you really need to relax but instead have to waste your complete weekend to study for the shitty midterm marathon next week. At least we're having a field trip afterwards that includes a Shao Lin temple visit.

Halcyon

:lol I'm surprised you made it that far into the cast

I like Dark Star but I can't help but wistfully compare it to Trench Wars and think of what COULD be.

I mean, I don't want Armature to shamelessly rip off Continuum but a squad based game in that style with objectives and unlocks would be so fucking good.

You're the only other person I've met that's played Trench Wars so it's a shame you don't have a PS4 to check out Dark Star.

It is a shame. My mom has a ps4. She uses it to watch movies mostly.

Halcyon

Take some ibuprofen and drink lots of water.

God damn this Nostalrius WoW thread is something else. Dude's in there saying that Daily Quests somehow made WoW MORE fun instead of the exact opposite holy shit.

I listened to the whole podcast. It reminds me a bit of PKA only with less call of duty and FPSRussia.

Thumbs up.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Whoa that looks really... not worth $9000 USD.

Design furniture is the biggest con in the universe, but people buy it. This is why Vitra gets to ask €400 for an original Eames DSW chair.

s4paCaQ.png

I mean, you can actually notice the incredible quality of high end furniture in things such as couches and tables, but the DSW is a fucking plastic chair with wooden legs.

Granadier

Ugh, I worked the hell out of my muscles yesterday with deadlifts. Hip/butt is so sore.

Design furniture is the biggest con in the universe, but people buy it. This is why Vitra gets to ask €400 for an original Eames DSW chair.

s4paCaQ.png

I mean, you can actually notice the incredible quality of high end furniture in things such as couches and tables, but the DSW is a fucking plastic chair with wooden legs.

:: goes into designer furniture business ::

:: makes millions from idiots with too much money and not enough sense ::

6-7 hours week days, 7-8 hours weekends on avg.

The joy in sleep isn't in the sleeping, it's in the rolling around after you wake up and not having to get out of bed yet. Setting alarms for earlier than you need to so you can hit snooze is the ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom