• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halcyon

6-7 hours week days, 7-8 hours weekends on avg.

The joy in sleep isn't in the sleeping, it's in the rolling around after you wake up and not having to get out of bed yet. Setting alarms for earlier than you need to so you can hit snooze is the ticket.

I do this but I don't have to hit the snooze. I could get up at 6:05 but I normally wake up at 5:30 just so I can slowly wake up and browse the internet in bed.

Just did the Game of Thrones Spotify thing.

untitled3aui9.png

Looks like Em's been officially usurped.

FloatOn

My thirst for Ygritte was even greater than my thirst for Marjorie.

Redheads are my weakness. It's a shame they are exceedingly rare.

marrec

Banned
I love getting all that stuff early in the day then you get to just relax.

When I get home I literally write that kind of stuff down on a piece of paper just to have the satisfaction of crossing it out. Even if it's small shit like "sweep the balcony".

No joke I was leaving my friend's house last week and I saw a coyote chasing a baby bunny around a bush in circles so I just stopped there for a minute, and the coyote hid behind the bush and just kinda stayed there, and the bunny looked me dead in the eye and we had a moment.

Neither one moved so I'm just gonna assume the bunny got away.

Misha

Banned
I tried the spotify thing but with just selecting artists instead of using my playlist and got brienne of tarth

Art Rock
45%
Indie Pop
26%
Rap
29%

zeemumu

Joffrey Baratheon....

65% emo, 18% indie, 17% pop

That's what I get for using spotify to listen to nothing but the phantom of the opera and American Idiot soundtracks.

No joke I was leaving my friend's house last week and I saw a coyote chasing a baby bunny around a bush in circles so I just stopped there for a minute, and the coyote hid behind the bush and just kinda stayed there, and the bunny looked me dead in the eye and we had a moment.

Neither one moved so I'm just gonna assume the bunny got away.

I hope the bunny got away.

:: flashbacks to puma and sloth video from last night ::

:: wishes he could stop writing like this ::

:: has become a habit ::

:: fuck Jobbs ::

I never got the thirst for Ygritte...certain girls might not appeal to me but I can see why people would think they're attractive...but with Ygritte...nothing.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
what's wrong with her?

Nothing, I'm just trying to guess based on the music genres. Sansa seems like someone that would listen to indie/folk music to me.

Also I'm assuming anything other than the Queen of Dragons is unacceptable for Dragonz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom