• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Fuck I am wasted...went for a beer and there was a boatload of known people so drinks started to pile up

And I am going to mountain hiking in 8 hours oh fuck yeah

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Haha. If you end up in Seattle, let me know and I'll buy you a drink.

Let's skip the drink and go straight to making bed time stories
bts_lina.gif

nicee <3
those cheap 2$ will make up for all the other pricy stuff.

LESS THAN $5 FOR A LONG ISLAND ICED TEA THOUGH? THAT'S 5 DIFFERENT ALCOHOLS! FIVE! THAT'S LESS THAN A DOLLAR PER ALCOHOL WHAT IS THIS?

Haha. If you end up in Seattle, let me know and I'll buy you a drink.

If I sort out the whole anxiety thing I might take you up on that offer

careful around JB

Oh yeah, no touching my (mostly? not sure) gay friend JB >:C

zeemumu

This haircut's fine but he cut off my widow's peak so there's a slightly lighter triangle on my head where there used to be hair.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Shits about to get weird, so hang on.

So there is this married friend of mine who wants to watch her husband fuck me. I've been super NO FUCKING WAY about it. But it is something she gets off on and their thing.

I'm not gonna judge but just not my scene.

Well she invited me to silk and skin, a swingers club because her husband wants to see her in a gangland and she wants me to come along so she has a friend there.

Like I don't wanna watch a friend of mine railed by a bunch of dudes but free drinks and the curiosity of what the place will be like are making me kinda want to go a little. Plus an excuse to wear super trashy clothes and do my makeup crazy dark and sultry.

I don't know...

Jobbs

Banned

So there is this married friend of mine who wants to watch her husband fuck me. I've been super NO FUCKING WATCHED about it. But it is something she gets off on and their thing.

Well she invited me to silk and skin, a swingers club because her husband wants to see her in a gangland and she wants me to come along so she has a friend there.

Like I don't wanna watch a friend of mine railed by a bunch of dudes but free drinks and the curiosity of what the place will be like are making me kinda want to go a little. Plus an excuse to wear super trashy clothes and do my makeup crazy dark and sultry.

I don't know...

you need jesus

So there is this married friend of mine who wants to watch her husband fuck me. I've been super NO FUCKING WATCHED about it. But it is something she gets off on and their thing.

I don't know...

post pics

Clydefrog

I don't know...

Ohhhh snap! Ceallach's gonna do it!

zeemumu

I don't know...

If you're curious then go, but if it's just free drinks that you're after and you're not into the group sex scene then you'd be better off hitting up a regular bar/club. I'd assume people in that club wouldn't be too intrusive because swingers have different levels of comfort for both themselves and their partners and other couples have to respect those.

I don't know...

Go, you never know, you might have a good time.

seriously though, this sounds weird

zeemumu

I may or may not be poisoned due to oven shenanigans that no one bothered to tell me about or leave a note on the oven about. Time to wait.

do people generally use condoms in swinger clubs? I have no idea tbh.

my whole experience with something like this was when a friend and I were driving past this weird nude club and I saw the silhouette of a really fat dude in the window.

zeemumu

my whole experience with something like this was when a friend and I were driving past this weird nude club and I saw the silhouette of a really fat dude in the window.

I don't see why they wouldn't. Usually before planned group sex you have the other couples checked out.

Clydefrog

Ahahahaha

"Whoa, did you see that fat dude too?"
"Yeah!"

MutFox

Banned

So there is this married friend of mine who wants to watch her husband fuck me. I've been super NO FUCKING WAY about it. But it is something she gets off on and their thing.

I don't know...

Could be fun, so why not? :p
Possibly something to scratch off the bucket list.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future

I don't know...

post vids

I'd go just for the free drinks tbh.

But I'm also sober right now!

I'm not drunk all the time, Clyde, god.

When it's only 6PM and you feel like passing out.

Ugh.

You're out of control!!

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I'm repairing a Genesis controller contemplating going to a sex club. WHAT IS MY LIFE

Why doesn't cosmo write articles about my struggles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom