• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am the 10%

tumblr_o18cxtN3dC1tovmb9o2_500.png

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I had the best cheeseburger of my life last night. Damn.

I was also high as a kite but that's neither here nor there.

SystemBug

going FULL FLYERS in misha's honor to pick up HN

5tlJRYI.png

don't ask too many questions about my big empty room
Two of my younger brothers are the biggest flyers fans. I don't know why. Never been to philly. Don't know anyone from philly. Never had a philly cheese steak. I don't fucking get it.

I remember when they were against the Blackhawks in the finals and they lost. My bros were crying wearing their flyers shirts. I lolled so hard.

My dad even bought them a flyers watch lmao. My dad never got me shit!!!

I am the 10%

tumblr_o18cxtN3dC1tovmb9o2_500.png
Me and you babes.

Also when I went to to holidays in Pakistan when I was like 7 I got like 2 chicks as pets. One of them was an asshole who always pecked people's feet.

I had the best cheeseburger of my life last night. Damn.

I was also high as a kite but that's neither here nor there.

Man, I am so looking forward to being able to get another burger from Loosey's when I go to Fest. Like after The Ergs and Latterman that might be the thing I'm most pumped about

Also I need to get high it's been too long

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
I'm not on an antidepressant right now though I should be but getting in contact with a psychiatrist that you communicate well is hard, so I wonder if I can actually get high without a drug-drug interaction.

NeoGAF mobile is showing shoe ads right after we talked aboot shoes..

I got a rather...uh...on the nose advert in the thread about the Israeli Defence Minister quitting

It was literally just a picture of scared looking people, overlayed with red, and then GAZA EMERGENCY in big white letters

what's best movie to watch

dawn of the dead 2004
the invitation
prometheus
the wind rises
the witch
???

Watch The Invitation and let me know if it's any good.

I'm already planning on watching it whenever I finish Age of Adaline, but I value your opinions on things. (Except Uncharted 4.)

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I need to locate a source first

And also learn how to roll, only ever smoked straights and my attempts at rolling were miserable

And also need to find somewhere to do it that isn't my parents house
I'm at a fellow gaffers house where he has everything all set up :D
Heeey you're back in here?
On occasion
What drug? Is it new? Can I buy it online?
weed. Idk
It's probably jenkem. She is a jenkem fiend.
Wtf is that

So we've moved from racist jokes and are adding holocaust jokes to our set list.

EDIT: Holy shit, i'm sorry I made the grave error of fucking talking.

jesus fuck

i hate this shit

AcridMeat

Banned
8-9 hours till Steam downloads Doom

coffee-sylvester-cat.gif
I'm trying to fight off the urge to buy it right now and play it all weekend.
A roy g biv would be fun too
One of the best Boards of Canada songs.
I don't shame 70s prog rock

I shame all prog rock
Fight me!
I know D:

I think I'm heading up to Portland or Seattle or somewhere with non-punx friends after as well so oh god all the moneys
I need to sort this out actually

Fortunately I can spread it out a bit so it won't be too bad

And request noted. $2 Long Island Iced Teas from High Dive, HERE I COME (I'm not even joking they were stupidly cheap, maybe not $2 but definitely no more than $5, I'm pretty sure)
In person!
It's probably jenkem. She is a jenkem fiend.
Why the fuck are people talking about jenkem now? Friend drunkenly shouted about it last weekend too.

Disgust.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
I'm 95% sure I have diabetes but I don't want to actually confirm it because of the implication. I really wouldn't know what to do

Prediabetes is reversible with medication and diet.

Diabetes carries much greater complications like intense neuropathic pain. Your nerves in the limbs basically die and may have to be amputed.
You can also go blind and have heart issues

It's no joke.

zeemumu

I'm 95% sure I have diabetes but I don't want to actually confirm it because of the implication. I really wouldn't know what to do

I get where you're coming from and I know that it's scary that a diagnosis makes it real, but if you do have it, it's gonna be real regardless of whether or not you know, so you may as well find out to make your life easier before you get in too deep. It's a pretty common thing for men to die because they didn't go in early enough to catch something before it got worse.

On occasion

Can you fight Jobbs' HN?

SystemBug

Prediabetes is reversible with medication and diet.

Diabetes carries much greater complications like intense neuropathic pain. Your nerves in the limbs basically die and may have to be amputed.
You can also go blind and have heart issues

It's no joke.
I have been feeling pretty intense pain in the chest area numbs the right side of my upper body. Happens randomly when I yawn stretch. I have to just sit at work pretending everything is okay and I can't even like lift up my right arm until I really go slow with it.

zeemumu

I have been feeling pretty intense pain in the chest area numbs the right side of my upper body. Happens randomly when I yawn stretch. I have to just sit at work pretending everything is okay and I can't even like lift up my right arm until I really go slow with it.

I kinda have something like that but mine from putting too much strain on my right shoulder with my backpack over the years.

FloatOn

I'm sweating in my bedroom rn
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also Jobbs In Bruges is really great but if I can be so bold as to throw in my .02 I HIGHLY recommend either Brick or The Brothers Bloom

zeemumu

what's best movie to watch

dawn of the dead 2004
the invitation
prometheus
the wind rises
the witch
???

Dawn of the Dead 2004 is one of the few remakes that I'll watch just as much if not more than the original (the ending of the original turns into some weird B action movie in the last 5 minutes because the creators thought that the original ending was too much of a downer so it loses a lot of points for me on that), The Invitation is supposedly really good, and I've hear people say that The Witch is one of the best horror films of the year but I haven't actually seen it yet. I'd go with one of those three if you're in a scary mood, although I think The Invitation is more thriller than anything.

Aw, we lost Scrooge McDuck. RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom