• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
This game is gorgeous

cd5A972.jpg

I'm trying to fight off the urge to buy it right now and play it all weekend

Do it man. Join usss

I was meaning to do some work this morning but ended up playing Doom instead.
I've played the first two levels probably three times on different systems now and it's still so much fun.

Finding the Berserk powerup was a moment of pure joy

I'm still shocked that shooting red barrels are a viable tactic without feeling like it's trying to be too "old school"

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Easily the best looking game this gen.

Although the character models in Uncharted 4 are quite crazy sometimes. I was mistaking them for real people at certain parts.
Yeah, but this game is open world and still looks like this

I should really pick up the witcher 3 for $8 at red box , steal of a price

I only played the beginning and saw bae in the tub then got training by my crew and then just stopped and quit lol, school x full time job wrecked my summer last year

I have plenty of time to play now

SolVanderlyn

What really impresses me is how the "side quests" don't feel like side quests. They have their own "cutscenes" (since the entire game is rendered in real time), voice acting, everything. They're entirely seamless with the main quest.

Looks better on my PC.

:p
I bet it does. It kills mine :p

With my current card I have everything on low except texture quality and a few other things.

It still looks better than 99% of other games. I'm gonna wait for Blood and Wine to release and then finally get back into it. I'm still so fucking early in the base game. RIP.

Misha

Banned
I need to fix my graphics driver issues. The card is powerful enough for most things but its failing more often than my old computer

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Does anyone speak German? I'm pretty sure these girls at the bus-stop are talking about me, maybe I should make an audio recording and someone could check. One of them just hi-5'd the other. It was probably because she made a sick burn or something.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
It's a cheap ass AMD card with an i5. It's a testament to how well Witcher 3 is optimized that I'm able to achieve a playable framerate. I was gonna get the 1070 but I was weak and got a PS4 instead (UC4's power.) So now I must save up again.

giphy.gif

You will now live with your decision.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Check out my sexy rig. It's only rivaled by my toaster in the graphics department.

MacBook_Pro_15inch_3533010905.jpg

Jobbs

Banned
It is such nice day for hiking

waiting for my dad to get ready

Nice. Wish I wasn't too lazy to do stuff like this more often.

For the moment me so hawny

But I can't seem to find more. I'm thinking like in shovel knight and Zelda 2 but not pixel art

adventure time hey ice king for 3ds is a zelda 2 clone, basically. it technically uses pixel art but it's higher res and more detailed than shovel knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom