• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

marrec

Banned
supposedly there are deleted scenes that go into those planets and whatnot. honestly wished they would have done more with the political landscape than that shitty men in black alien attack on Han's freighter sequence.

edit - although, I can see the reason why they did it. going to political would have taken the focus off the new characters and would have made the movie bloated as fuck

They didn't even have to show the damn superweapon blowing up anything and then there would be no need to even want to go into the politics of the Republic. It's the most throwaway scene of the movie and the only thing that redeems it is Space Hitler's speech before hand.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Did well on my job interview today! Have a 2nd scheduled with the art director.

Summer jobs yeeeeee

Congrats!

I start my new job in a little over a month. Before that I need to move halfway across the country though.

FloatOn

leaving work early to go to the clinic.the cool part of that is that my clinic is right next to this place called "king o falafel"

gonna get a tasty shawarma

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Fuck appointments

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Early day at work as I play the waiting game waiting in orders. Sigh. On the plus side gonna have Hardee's for lunch.

FloatOn

I never said that I was particularly nice.

I try to be pleasant most of the time but my cynicism and bluntness slips out from every now and again

Jobbs

Banned
nurses are the most wonderful people who have taken care of me many times and whether they're of sexual interest or not they are among the finest human beings society has to offer

FloatOn

nurses are the most wonderful people who have taken care of me many times and whether they're of sexual interest or not they are among the finest human beings society has to offer

no disagreement there. I'm so thankful for my doctor/nurses/social worker.

they have been critical to my success in dealing with this kidney failure nonsense.

marrec

Banned
Ng61QXy.jpg

I'm fuckin' dying here lmao

Ironically Supporting Fascism Is Cool Bro

It's probably just a prank bro

Misha

Banned
one thing i've been really surprised at is how many bernie ads i've seen recently. guess he knows he has to have a big victory like pennyslvania to win. he's not going to win pennsylvania though

Jobbs

Banned
no disagreement there. I'm so thankful for my doctor/nurses/social worker.

they have been critical to my success in dealing with this kidney failure nonsense.

Truth, especially hospice nurses, that's shits a mostly thankless and horrible job.

nurses are generally very caring and kind but they are also fucking metal as shit. they are fearless. you don't want to hear the eye wound stories HN has

Symphonia

Banned
I don't wanna be the one,
I don't wanna be the one who tells you,
That I don't know what I've become, or what I want to be.
I know I'm always on the run,
I'm always searching for the final moment,
And I know that it will come,
Yes I will be free, I will be free.

marrec

Banned
one thing i've been really surprised at is how many bernie ads i've seen recently. guess he knows he has to have a big victory like pennyslvania to win. he's not going to win pennsylvania though

He's not winning any of the major states going forward, he'll lose big in Cali and Penn.

He should be doing a victory lap, shoring up support of his message, and helping down party social democrats... not this hit job shit on Hillary.

FloatOn

nurses are generally very caring and kind but they are also fucking metal as shit. they are fearless. you don't want to hear the eye wound stories HN has

My sister is a nurse. I've heard some stories too. Gunshot stories are gnarly as fuck

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Ehhh. I'm not as high on the hate train toward the Prequels as you and others might be. I just find them to be so so, with only Episode III being good-ish in terms of what's going down. It could have still been better, though.

I just hope Family Guy will get around to parodying them some day (Peter hinted that The Cleveland Show would do it, which was probably just a throw away comment, but with that show gone, it's all up to the Griffin family to tell the tale). Probably unlikely at this time.

Starkiller blowing up all those planets was the shittiest part of the movie though for real. Like, we're supposed to care about all these randos because they're making sad faces? Who the fuck are they? Nobody fucking cares.
It works in the sense of establishing just who these guys are and just how powerful they are. It ties back to the the risk that the characters have to face when they inevitably face and know of the lives at stake. When they see that massive beam trailing in the sky, they know what it's going for.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I've been listening to a ton of punk lately and yet Spotify says I listen to mostly emo.

TIL punk is emo in Spotify land.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom