• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halcyon

There are definitely some fugly feet and most dudes need to never wear flip flops, but that's the case for alot of people's various body parts.

marrec

Banned
Didn't know I had "wide" sized feet growing up so I always wore normal sized and it wasn't until my ex pointed out that my pinky toes were all fucked up that I found out I needed wide shoes.

Now my pinky toes are permanently fucked up because of it.

I can post y'all a picture when I get home.

This guy from my old work had toes that were fused together from birth. He used to walk around the office barefoot and always put his shit up on the tables.

marrec

Banned
I should start a fake fortune telling business based on reading fortunes from foot shapes...

Is what I'd say if I wanted to touch a bunch of women's feet.

Halcyon

I should start a fake fortune telling business based on reading fortunes from foot shapes...

Is what I'd say if I wanted to touch a bunch of women's feet.

tumblr_lh8fy0CDDJ1qgcvg9o1_400.gif

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Hm

I guess I'll allow it

And I think early JEW are accepted as emo. Like Static Prevails era

Haha, judging people based on their music preference is such a pet peeve of mine.

Like, just because they don't know about that underground up and coming band with 10 fans their taste is shit.

Not that you are, but it's getting close.

Misha

Banned
i completely forgot that i wanted to measure my feet just to check. all i know is that i never seem to have the right size shoe. for awhile i was wearing too small of shoes and would oftne have a toenail break and other times i'd have too big a shoe.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Sum 41 GARBAGE
The Offspring OKAY
The Clash PHENOMENAL
GreenDay TRASH
Jimmy Eat World AMAZING
blink-182 WORTHLESS
Ramones The STANDARD
Sex Pistols A FUCKING BOY BAND STARTED BY A VENTURE CAPITALIST

I have passed judgement on you. I am disappointed.

Haha, judging people based on their music preference is such a pet peeve of mine.

Like, just because they don't know about that underground up and coming band with 10 fans their taste is shit.

Not that you are, but it's getting close.
I mean I wasn't planning on judging

Just on telling you that you're bad at genre classifications

Halcyon

I wouldn't make fun of you but of the person who decorated this place. what the hell is that thing on the wall?

It's a fountain that spits out blood. We also had a vampire head on the table to the left. We are sitting on a futon that you could feel the metal bits jam into your butt.

The tv stand had our lightsabers on it. We thought it was awesome.

I didn't get laid a single time in that place.

Jobbs

Banned
It's a fountain that spits out blood. We also had a vampire head on the table to the left. We are sitting on a futon that you could feel the metal bits jam into your butt.

The tv stand had our lightsabers on it. We thought it was awesome.

I didn't get laid a single time in that place.

If you're hot and enough girls will fuck you anywhere. .. Even in a comfortable house you havebto yourself

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Hey guys, want to make fun of me from 2006?

MoIjtRUl.jpg
You lost a lot of weight. This was me around the same time

1913697_1214976289596_4024938_n.jpg

That Thanksgiving dinner was good. Ah, to be 21 again.

Have no pics of hanging out with friends because I had no friends.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
at first I thought the guy next to you was robotninja with dyed hair. man even the glasses.
I believe I even said earlier in this thread that he was a blonde, british version of my brother. I wasn't kidding, lol

I got an @ reply this morning from someone on Twitter who I didn't recognize, which also didn't make sense because I haven't said anything on Twitter in almost two weeks. So I followed the chain and apparently it's a follow-up to a reply I made 175 days ago, which itself was a reply 3 days late to someone who didn't have a GAF account but wanted to get hold of me for something tangentially GAF related. Sometimes late is not better than never.

At least I had French toast this morning.

Halcyon

I've never used twitter for more than a few days. I don't have enough interesting things to say, and I always gravitated more towards instagram.

I'm bringing organic free range gluten free non-gmo cage free chicken salads home for dinner. I'm hoping this will lead to a blowy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom