• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misha

Banned
I remember when Diablo 3 had that error 17 bs on launch day.

It taught me to never buy blizzard games on launch days

its actually shockingly good. I managed to get queued into a game within 20 minutes of the launch time. only issue was occasionally kicking someone but you can jump back into a game within a minute

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Im so fucking annoyed when people get pushy to know personal shit that I keep saying that I rather not talk about at the moment. Can't people fucking get the fucking point? Fucking Christ

marrec

Banned
I remember when Diablo 3 had that error 17 bs on launch day.

It taught me to never buy blizzard games on launch days

It's not that it won't let you play, it's just a bit wonky. Kicking you off of teams and sometimes matches. I'm already lvl 8 and have played probably 20+ matchs

Misha

Banned
It's not that it won't let you play, it's just a bit wonky. Kicking you off of teams and sometimes matches. I'm already lvl 8 and have played probably 20+ matchs

its telling me you're level 5. I'm level 6 btw.

already have 20 wins total (most are v ai)

I think acrid forgot about me :(
either that or that's the longest game I've ever seen and he somehow leveled up halfway

marrec

Banned
its telling me you're level 5. I'm level 6 btw.

already have 20 wins total (most are v ai)

I think acrid forgot about me :(
either that or that's the longest game I've ever seen and he somehow leveled up halfway

I read 20 wins and was like daaaamn.

I don't think the servers are updating properly, it lists me as 9 wins but I know I've won more :( :(

zeemumu

I hate that I automatically assume that it's my fault when one of my friends suddenly stops talking to me. I mean, I know that she's my best friend and one of the main people that I depend on for my support system to help deal with the depression and whatnot but this is nuts.

FUME5

I hate that I automatically assume that it's my fault when one of my friends suddenly stops talking to me. I mean, I know that she's my best friend and one of the main people that I depend on for my support system to help deal with the depression and whatnot but this is nuts.

I've only had that happen after they changed the nature of our friendship and added a WB to the end.

Best friends don't just stop talking to each other out of the blue.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
My best friend stopped talking to me when he married a crazy woman.

Misha

Banned
I've only had that happen after they changed the nature of our friendship and added a WB to the end.

you say that but that's how my relationship seems to be with my bfs

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
This always sucks.
Yeah. I saw him once since then. He even cut off ties with his family, which is friends with my family, so when they get together he's not there. She is really crazy though, evangelical orthodox Christian or something who believes all sorts of crazy stuff and likes to judge people and tell them they're going to hell for various reasons. And I say this as a relatively conservatively Catholic man about to enter seminary.

I think she doesn't let him talk to me because I drink alcohol. Whatever.

Speaking of that, my hangovers are starting to last longer than two hours. I drank over 24 hours ago and I still feel bad.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future

Depends on the maturity level of said person I feel.

FUME5

you say that but that's how my relationship seems to be with my bfs

They've just stopped talking to you?

Depends on the maturity level of said person I feel.

True.

And I guess there's quite a lot of difference given my age and the fact that I've know the 3-4 people I consider my 'best' friends for 20-26 years.

But, no-one who considers you a friend just cuts all communication with you for no reason - whether it's something in your life or theirs.

zeemumu

This just makes me feel worse. I haven't done anything that would warrant being mad at me. I haven't even spoken to her in a few weeks and nothing happened the last time we spoke. So for the time being I don't really have anyone close to me to help balance the stress. I'm effectively isolated from everyone outside of family who tend to make things worse.

I'm fine with not being around people 24/7, but not with the knowledge that they might be mad at me for reasons that I don't know.

smoke weed
get drunk
have sex
---
write stresses down, gets them out of your mind

I can't do any of those things. Drug use is a huge no no, I have a PT test tomorrow so no booze, and no one will sleep with me.

What's stressing me out is this PT test. It's tomorrow and I feel prepared but I'm also nervous af. I don't want to fail. I can't fail. Fuck.

Granadier

I can't do any of those things. Drug use is a huge no no, I have a PT test tomorrow so no booze, and no one will sleep with me.

What's stressing me out is this PT test. It's tomorrow and I feel prepared but I'm also nervous af. I don't want to fail. I can't fail. Fuck.

What does a PT test involve?

yeah it happens about once a year for almost half the year then we start hanging out all the time again

I would no longer hang out with them to be honest.

First off, of course I'd sleep with you, but that's beside the point. I've got faith that you'll pass it, and the fact that you already feel prepared is great.

Now get in bed and imagine ADC ravaging you right this instant, missy.

FUME5

This just makes me feel worse. I haven't done anything that would warrant being mad at me. I haven't even spoken to her in a few weeks and nothing happened the last time we spoke. So for the time being I don't really have anyone close to me to help balance the stress. I'm effectively isolated from everyone outside of family who tend to make things worse.

I'm fine with not being around people 24/7, but not with the knowledge that they might be mad at me for reasons that I don't know.

So what, you sent her a text and she didn't respond?

I'm sure plenty of people in here would be happy to shoot the shit with you if you're feeling isolated. Jump in the Discord and you and Dragonz can try and de-stress together.

yeah it happens about once a year for almost half the year then we start hanging out all the time again

How long have you known these people who don't talk to you for 6 months? Because that sounds bizarre.

First off, of course I'd sleep with you, but that's beside the point. I've got faith that you'll pass it, and the fact that you already feel prepared is great.

Now get in bed and imagine ADC ravaging you right this instant, missy.

I just slept for like nine hours.

She was in Tulum recently and posted shit to Instagram, so of course this fucking fandom goes to Wikipedia and

218Xo7t.jpg

Granadier

Metaphorically blue balled.

Beer and DOOM it is then!

well I do it too. literally everyone in my friend group takes turns disappearing

I can understand if it's a situation where you and your friends become distant geographically or you become too busy for socializing. Purposefully distancing yourself from friends though just because doesn't seem healthy imo. (I'm not sure if this is what you're talking about?)

Misha

Banned
How long have you known these people who don't talk to you for 6 months? Because that sounds bizarre.

since kindergarten

I can understand if it's a situation where you and your friends become distant geographically or you become too busy for socializing. Purposefully distancing yourself from friends though just because doesn't seem healthy imo. (I'm not sure if this is what you're talking about?)

most of use live within 5 miles of eachother

but "purposefully" is the wrong way to describe it. it just happens for no particular reason. my point is that its not necessarily malice there

zeemumu

So what, you sent her a text and she didn't respond?

I'm sure plenty of people in here would be happy to shoot the shit with you if you're feeling isolated. Jump in the discord and you and Dragonz can try and de-stress together.

Not exactly. If it were just a "pls respond" thing I'd dismiss it because she never responds to texts right away. I haven't had any contact with her in any way shape or form for some time now and not knowing if your closest friend is upset with you for reasons you don't know hurts because I have an irrational fear of being cast out into permanent isolation from everyone that i care about.

FUME5

Metaphorically blue balled.

Beer and DOOM it is then!

Some sexy texting huh?

since kindergarten

but "purposefully" is the wrong way to describe it. it just happens for no particular reason. my point is that its not necessarily malice there

Ah, that's a little bit different.

Sit ups, push ups, and a 1.5 mile run.

We've seen those traps, relax you've got this in the bag.

Not exactly. If it were just a "pls respond" thing I'd dismiss it because she never responds to texts right away. I haven't had any contact with her in any way shape or form for some time now and not knowing if your closest friend is upset with you for reasons you don't know hurts because I have an irrational fear of being cast out into permanent isolation from everyone that i care about.

Hell man, if it's weighing on your mind so much just give her a call? I guess I'm not really understanding the situation here.

Granadier

Some sexy texting huh?

All that came of it. After asking me to come over she then changes her mind.
There was a reason that no was an option before, haha. Not interested in playing that game.

Oh I see.

Sit ups, push ups, and a 1.5 mile run.

If I could phone in for your PT test I would. While playing a recorder.

I had to leave work early today because I was feeling sick (and I'm probably worried over nothing tbh), and I'm freaking myself out over thinking I have too many "points" for absences.

(points are accumulated for tardiness and/or no shows, and I've only been late once ever and have 1 point)

Misha

Banned
Ah, that's a little bit different.

is it? suddenly they stop returning your texts and you just don't talk in any shape or form for months

the one time the reason why we started hanging out again is I saw my friend cutting weeds as I drove past his house on my way home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom