• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risgroo

I turn 23 on July 23rd. Buy me presents, y'all.

hehe nice!
meine geschichte beginnt 1908. damals hatten wir nicht viel, aber für ein holz-NES hat es gereicht.
Das ist eine super Geschichte.
Ich verstehe der eeeeehhhhh-erste Satz, aber der anderen sind zu schwer für mich. Das tut mir leid. Wasser im Augen.

How the hell did I manage a C in German back in high school ahahahahahahh

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Oh no, whatever will you fossils do?

My dentures arrive tomorrow.

AaGLOEu.gif

FloatOn

I suddenly understand why I disagree with so many of you and why so many of you don't fully understand my cyncism

I've got a good 10 years of suffering that you haven't been through yet

you'll get there

if you actually left-swiped someone...is there a chance to undo this? :0

pretty sure this doesnt work for me though like in general. ...I'm too picky, I'm left swiping almost everyone so far.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I dont think bald is a good look. But it's better than leaving the horseshoe I guess.

Just my opinion, ymmv

FloatOn

I dont think bald is a good look. But it's better than leaving the horseshoe I guess.

Just my opinion, ymmv

that's cool

science will save the day eventually

also standards of beauty change over time. like fat girls are more generally accepted as beautiful these days.

Granadier

pretty sure this doesnt work for me though like in general. ...I'm too picky, I'm left swiping almost everyone so far.

I think it's a paid feature to undo a left swipe.
Be as picky as you want though. The possibility of guys right swiping you is usually very high. You have the power!

FloatOn

Are you calling me fat

no. just talking about standards of beauty really

I remember a time when it was super fashionable to be skinny and I suppose some people still think that way but I think there is a shift towards being more accepting people of differing body types these days.

I would never stop crying if I went bald

I typically rock a hat because I'm fair skinned and live in florida and sun burn easy. BUT I wear it like a badge of honor really. I've endured some extremely stressful shit in my life and made it through and I suspect that is a big reason why my hair fell out.

Also I have a nicely shaped skull so it works out.

Trab you didn't answer me when's your birthday >_>

*needs to know who's older because it's in my head now and it's going to annoy me until I find out*

I'm 4th August if you'd prefer to just answer based on that

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Oh god, in an argument with an idiot guy over how putting chili powder on a tampon is assault, not a prank. Trying to break down vaginal ph, and how there isn't a safe way to clean that out, douching is awful for vaginal health, and the consequences introducing something so abrasive as capsicumuch internally. For fucks sake we weaponize it as OC.

Now that isn't to say I think that video is real, I think it bis staged. However I know there will be copycat videos, and there will be idiots trying to one up it. And some woman is going to be hurt. Men don't understand female biology like at all.

Granadier

Why the fucking fuck would anyone put chili powder on a tampon as a joke. That is beyond mental.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom