• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 6: Fear the Walking Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
He had four friends jumping after him. Plus we called the police before because he was trying it anyways. He's fine now but embarrassed
I mean there are plenty of other things for you to go jump off of. The Shanghai tower for example.

zeemumu

if you actually left-swiped someone...is there a chance to undo this? :0

pretty sure this doesnt work for me though like in general. ...I'm too picky, I'm left swiping almost everyone so far.

I usually just swipe right on everything and then sort out the matches to save time. Don't know if that'd work for you though because you'll probably end up getting a lot of matches to sort through.

If you swiped left on someone I think there might be a chance that they'll filter in later since it's based on location and you might see the same people a few times.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Anyone feels like playing naked tetris? Fit your l on my grid male fakers.
e5YuU.gif

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Sorry to hear that, Ceal.

AcridMeat

Banned
For some reason I woke up and started singing the chorus to Titus Andronicus in the shower. That song is so god damn fun live. Positive that's the show that gave me permanent tinitus. I now have a playlist I'm working on called Shouty Rock.
It's right here in full if you want to check it out.

Granadier, I expected better from you. When it comes to dank memes, Dat Boi is the oregano you sell to 13 year olds.
1, I ain't got time for that.

2, hahaha perfect analogy.
went to my hair stylist...the blonde thing I had planned won't work :/ I'll have to go with a dark red instead.
Woe is everyone, she has to be the hottest she can be!

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I cannot mention how I hate work to my father without receiving a lecture on how that will never get me anywhere in life. I thought we could have an adult conversation about our lives, but nope.

I'm 27 and talking to him about my problems makes me feel 14 again.

I like the guy a lot, but I suppose your parents will always be your parents. And they'll always see you as their kid, even when you're an adult.

I'am 29 years old and I can only hope my 30's are as nut stabbingly fun* as my 20s were.

*factory job that left me borderline suicidal/awful health issues that had challenged my employment/years unemployed, stumbling through life. My 20s blew** chunks.

**no arrests or children running around with a crazy girlfriend. But it still sucked even without those factors.

SolVanderlyn

Because all we do is sit at home talking with people on GAF.
That's good enough for me.

I'm serious. I've lived a relatively exciting life before and it's too... high octane? This is much more chill and easy to deal with.

IF I didn't know any better, I would swear my 60+ yr old father is slowly becoming senile.

In all seriousness, I wonder just how much pot did he really smoke in his young adult years?

SolVanderlyn

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THE WARCRAFT MOVIE IS BAD

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Bloodrayne had 3 movies and Resident Evil has like 6 (Not counting the CG ones) When will Flop of Warcraft?

SolVanderlyn

I'm of the mind that the reviewers just don't like WarCraft

No cautious optimism. That won't do. I need FULL UNBRIDLED HYPE. This is killing my mojo!!!

Happy Souls

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
It's still sitting at 8.8/10 on iMDB. The viewers love it, the critics hate it.

zeemumu

From what I've seen it's mixed. Some people say that it has heart while other people just hate the Warcraft Universe because of how generic and complicated it appears to be.

FloatOn

I have a morbid curiousity about the new X-Men movie

I know it's going to be complete garbage like BvS but I'll still probably go see it

Timu

I have a morbid curiousity about the new X-Men movie

I know it's going to be complete garbage like BvS but I'll still probably go see it
They say it's better than BvS(which wouldn't take much) so there's that I guess. I'm gonna see it too!

Misha

Banned
Why doesn't blizzard just make a movie in house? They have one of the best animation teams in the world already and have a bunch of writers who should know the source better than anyone in Hollywood considering they wrote it. Just hire someone to point the project in the right direction and a few more so that it'll have the structure of a movie rather than a game.

FloatOn

Why doesn't blizzard just make a movie in house? They have one of the best animation teams in the world already and have a bunch of writers who should know the source better than anyone in Hollywood considering they wrote it. Just hire someone to point the project in the right direction and a few more so that it'll have the structure of a movie rather than a game.

because then you get this

MV5BMTkwODY0MzY5M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwOTY5Mjg5._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

zeemumu

People want them to do this for Overwatch.

My guess is that talks for the Warcraft movie have been going on for a while and they didn't want to throw out everything, and that they didn't have much experience making live action CGI hybrids.

They all suck too(ok, I guess the 1st RE movie was decent for a VG movie).

Didn't know Bloodrayne had 3.

The RE movies are crap for fans of the games but for everyone else they're just dumb fun.

Also Michelle Rodriguez has died 3 separate times in those films...4 if you count getting shot as a zombie.

Misha

Banned
because then you get this
Their cinematic a team has already proven themselves better than that
People want them to do this for Overwatch.

My guess is that talks for the Warcraft movie have been going on for a while and they didn't want to throw out everything, and that they didn't have much experience making live action CGI hybrids.
As they should. Given what they've done with the shorts I could easily see them be competitive with dream works and Sony animation

Live action cgi hybrids where the cast is perfectly split is never good. Either all practical effects or do animation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom