• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duress

Another Friday, with nothing to do. I sometimes wonder if my friends give a shit. I text them, but they never get back to me. It's either they text me a day later, or they just don't respond at all. Is it not unreasonable for me to ask for a response? Maybe a yes or no, on meeting up? Planning something ahead later?

Chuckie

Another Friday, with nothing to do. I sometimes wonder if my friends give a shit. I text them, but they never get back to me. It's either they text me a day later, or they just don't respond at all. Is it not unreasonable for me to ask for a response? Maybe a yes or no, on meeting up? Planning something ahead later?

Call them instead of a text so you get a straight answer. Apart from that they kinda sound like dicks. So maybe find some new folks to hang out with.

zeemumu

I like the Frozen theory that the trolls put a spell on Hans to turn him into a douchebag after the fixer-upper song so Anna would end up with Kristoff, and that he legitimately loved Anna up until that point.

Windam

Scaley member
I like the Frozen theory that the trolls put a spell on Hans to turn him into a douchebag after the fixer-upper song so Anna would end up with Kristoff, and that he legitimately loved Anna up until that point.

That or he's just a Disney villain. ;)

9780553897609.jpg

Europe gets mostly wiped out by the Black Death and China and Islam become the driving forces of the world. It spans 700 years and follows the reincarnated lives of a group of people.

Alternate history is the best. inb4 Adam barges in and tells me to read a real history book.

Kevyt

Europe gets mostly wiped out by the Black Death and China and Islam become the driving forces of the world. It spans 700 years and follows the reincarnated lives of a group of people.

Alternate history is the best. inb4 Adam barges in and tells me to read a real history book.

Boring... not enough explosions or guns. Needs some zombies too.

----

Guys, Trechyard is making this year's call of duty!

Windam

Scaley member
Guys, Trechyard is making this year's call of duty!

Gimme WW2 [American (Europe + Pacific) and British (Africa) campaigns pls (because let's face it, they won't put Canada or anyone else in the game as far as the Allies go] or Vietnam (not that Black Ops shit either, full-out Vietnam; Landing Zone X-Ray and shit) and I'll buy 2 copies

ibuX7uPXCe5Jzz.png

I didn't even watch the Halftime show. But I'm feeling some real secondhand embarrassment for Perra just from this picture. She needs to leave music and go into children's television.

I refuse to watch anything until it's been confirmed that the Investigation Team will somehow play a role in this story.

fuck you i can dream

A futile hope. But that would be awesome. You need to watch it tho. And get into the menus. Holy shit, they fucking ooze style. Even more than P4's. Best GUIs in the industry.

Oh my god, the new Purity Ring album Another Eternity.

tumblr_inline_nje4pmhhDM1rwd1vj.gif

When will CHVRCHES be this poppy but have production that doesn't all sound like the same fucking song? Never that's when.

NinjaBoiX

Oh my god, the new Purity Ring album Another Eternity.

tumblr_inline_nje4pmhhDM1rwd1vj.gif

When will CHVRCHES be this poppy but have production that doesn't all sound like the same fucking song? Never that's when.
Huh, I thought precisely the opposite. I heard Purity Ring sounded similar to CHVRCHES so I gave Shrines a listen, I found it very samey sounding and the overuse of that really deep, low, vocal filter was awful. God I hate that filter...

The Bones Of What You Believe is a wonderful, eclectic, joyous pop record.

Shrines is nice in parts but mostly monotonous and a little dull.

Huh, I thought precisely the opposite. I heard Purity Ring sounded similar to CHVRCHES so I gave Shrines a listen, I found it very samey sounding and the overuse of that really deep, low, vocal filter was awful. God I hate that filter...

The Bones Of What You Believe is a wonderful, eclectic, joyous pop record.

Shrines is nice in parts but mostly monotonous and a little dull.

Oh I largely agree about Shrines. Not really a fan of it apart from a few songs. Quite a tedious album overall. Another Eternity is far poppier and more upbeat, and it's really hitting all the right vibes for me. Some of the songs also have a slightly darker edge for a nice bit of contrast.

As for CHVRCHES, I like The Bones of What You Believe overall and definitely prefer it to Shrines. I just like taking the piss.

zeemumu

No one ever thought to check the damn bookstore for the Majora's Mask Strategy guide, I guess. It's about $10 cheaper at Barnes and Noble, and all you have to do is find a Barnes and Noble.

zeemumu

I'll never understand the hype of people going crazy over Kim Kardashian getting naked. She made a sex tape. Doesn't get much more NSFW than that. I feel like posing nude for a magazine is a step down, don't you think?

Kevyt

I'll never understand the hype of people going crazy over Kim Kardashian getting naked. She made a sex tape. Doesn't get much more NSFW than that. I feel like posing nude for a magazine is a step down, don't you think?

I don't understand the hype over Kim Kardashian at all... she looks average imo.

NinjaBoiX

She's very beautiful, but I don't find the whole "body shaped like a Weeble" thing attractive.

Slim without being skinny is the way forward.

They're hot looking models though.

The shark costumes themselves look sad and/or high tho.

#breaktheinternet

Also, I realize I'm not a heterosexual male, but I don't see the appeal of her ass. It's very odd looking. Just like Nicki Minaj's. Both their asses exude an air of too much plastic surgery.

And her nudes in GQ are by Steven Klein, so it's like art, man.

Windam

Scaley member
She's very beautiful, but I don't find the whole "body shaped like a Weeble" thing attractive.

Slim without being skinny is the way forward.

I'd hit it with the furious passion of 1000 flaming stars

#breaktheinternet

Also, I realize I'm not a heterosexual male, but I don't see the appeal of her ass. It's very odd looking. Just like Nicki Minaj's. Both their asses exude an air of too much plastic surgery.

Both their asses are weird, and I'm as straight as it gets. :/

Risgroo

#breaktheinternet

Nicki's ass is perfectly natural.
ZVjXBjn.jpg

Wow, the best new artist category at the Grammys is fucking dire. I mean I know it's the Grammys. But still.

Best New Artist:
HAIM - QUEENS
Bastille - Trash
Iggy Azalea - TRASH
Brandy Clark - Literally hew?
Sam Smith - Male Adele yawn. Next.

Obviously HAIM better win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom