• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go in a bit on Grundy. She might have a good range but she can't enunciate and her breath control is fucking atrocious. Next Mariah... no not really. Mariah could actually sing properly at one point and not sound as if her mouth were full of Dan Schneider's testicles while doing so.

You're just now discovering Fifteen? You're in for a treat, lmao

It's iconic a bit. When will Degrassi?

Windam

Scaley member
Real Dolls are getting better and better. Soon enough they'll be able to sing.

I'll take one that can suck.

Go in a bit on Grundy. She might have a good range but she can't enunciate and her breath control is fucking atrocious. Next Mariah... no not really. Mariah could actually sing properly at one point and not sound as if her mouth were full of Dan Schneider's testicles while doing so.

I don't care about her voice *__*

I don't care about her voice *__*

Ariana-grande-kenan-thompson-cameo-11.jpeg

She's probably slept with this man. Please love yourself.

Sam Smith won best new artist and beat out HAIM? lmao TRASH.

"But he's so real and soulful." Fuck off. Truly the male Adele in terms of largely samey and boring ass music, being propped up as a Real Artist™, and when he steps on the scale.

I'm glad homophobic racist minstrel show act Igloo Australia didn't win anything especially best rap album. On the other hand, homophobic misogynist Eminem won instead. There is no upside.

I met this girl when I was 10 years old
And what I loved most she had so much soul

Let the tears flow, Jake

Wow, lyrics not from the Beatles or Coldplay. First time for everything I guess.

And Sam Smith will fade away p quickly. He's not interesting enough to stay in the game.

zeemumu

Damn, I DO look like Karl Malone when he had hair.

My family is watching the Grammy's and Meghan Trainor came on.

Dad: She's thick.

Mom: Well she's all about that bass.

Dad: She sure is.

Me:
dead2.gif

Windam

Scaley member
You know what's trash? Finding out that you can only control Noctis in FFXV and the other party members have customizable AI only. Ugg™

xoxo

I don't mind controlling only Noctis. What I would mind? The dark tone from Versus XIII trailers being gone completely in favour of this bromance road trip, no airships, and Stella being removed or redesigned. Gimme skirt design Stella or don't give anyone the game at all, S-E. Also Cindy instead of Cidney pisses me off.

Creation and DevelopmentEdit
Cidney's first version had her breasts jiggle so much director Hajime Tabata wanted to tone it down.[4]

What the hell is up with S-E and other Japanese developers and jiggle physics?

I don't mind controlling only Noctis. What I would mind? The dark tone from Versus XIII trailers being gone completely in favour of this bromance road trip, no airships, and Stella being removed or redesigned. Gimme skirt design Stella or don't give anyone the game at all, S-E. Also Cindy instead of Cidney pisses me off.

Ayy lmao at Nomura basically being removed from the project tho. I'm not even mad about that. I'm not a big fan of KH's battle system and I'm glad XV won't really mirror it.

What the hell is up with S-E and other Japanese developers and jiggle physics?

Overworked and sex starved would be my guess. You know, like most of Japan. Low birth rates, etc.

Kevyt

Damn, I DO look like Karl Malone when he had hair.

My family is watching the Grammy's and Meghan Trainor came on.

Dad: She's thick.

Mom: Well she's all about that bass.

Dad: She sure is.

Me:
dead2.gif

Your mom... lawl. xD

My mom would have slapped my father.

Loved it. Can't wait to see more of
TUCO!

I whoa'd IRL when I saw him. Don't forget
Mike working as a gate guard.

The beginning of the episode was also really well done. Just a generally depressing and creepy atmosphere during that part.
Saul having to work at Cinnabon since Walter's death. Ayy lmao.

Last week's episode of The Americans was painful for me to watch when S3E2 spoilers:
Philip and Elizabeth break Annelise's legs and arms to fit her body in the suitcase. I fucking cringed with every snap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom