• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

doMliL4.jpg

All hail Radeo.

50 Shades of Grey said:
“I’ll agree to the fisting, but I’d really like to claim your ass, Anastasia. But we’ll wait for that. Besides, it’s not something we can dive into.” He smirks at me. “Your ass will need training.”

Holy shit, dlkfjlkasjfkljaslfjaslkjflask. I did not know the dialogue was that bad.

I don't even know if I can hate read this. I'd best refrain. It makes Twilight look like Tolstoy.

Kevyt

I don't have any and the shops are closed :/
There's some hella strong orange juice in the fridge tho.

I've moved on to Genesis, Land of Confusion is such a sweet #chune
Fuck the Disturbed version

What.. the shops are closed? Is there snow or something. A lonely man needs his booze!

Don't hate on Celine. My Heart Will Go On is a classic. And her rendition of Ave Maria makes me crie evry tiem.

Canada has also given us Metric, Purity Ring, Broken Social Scene, Grimes, Crystal Castles, and Data Romance. Y'all aren't all shit. Of course, unleashing Drake and Bieber on the world is barely offset by this.

Or Avril Lavigne...or Chad Kroeger.

The true demons of Canada. God, they're both so awful. Chad Kroger is horrid because of Nickelback, but I'd rather listen to a strangled cat than listen to Avril Lavigne. So it's a toss up as to which one is the least bad.

Windam

Scaley member
Don't hate on Celine. My Heart Will Go On is a classic. And her rendition of Ave Maria makes me crie evry tiem.

Canada has also given us Metric, Purity Ring, Broken Social Scene, Grimes, Crystal Castles, and Data Romance. Y'all aren't all shit. Of course, unleashing Drake and Bieber on the world is barely offset by this.

The true demons of Canada. God, they're both so awful. Chad Kroger is horrid because of Nickelback, but I'd rather listen to a strangled cat than listen to Avril Lavigne. So it's a toss up as to which one is the least bad.

Toronto has produced Young Empires and I think they definitely make up for Drake. Really sad I missed out on the chance to buy one of their sweaters when they were available for sale. They only released one album (Wake All My Youth) in 2012, but it looks like they're getting ready to announce something soon with them having updated their logo and announcing a gig at Field Trip in the summer.

Toronto has produced Young Empires and I think they definitely make up for Drake. Really sad I missed out on the chance to buy one of their sweaters when they were available for sale. They only released one album (Wake All My Youth) in 2012, but it looks like they're getting ready to announce something soon with them having updated their logo and announcing a gig at Field Trip in the summer.

I'm digging this.

But ayy lmao, I just realized. Y'all also unleashed Magic! (which also formed in Toronto, Kevin how could you let this happen!) and Michael Bublé on the world. One step forward, two steps back.

Oh my god, this show is so terrible that it's amazing. The dialogue dear lord.

Brooke and Kelly are the original Plastics. Role models tbh. And Ashley's voice makes me want to jump off a bridge. It sounds like she's whispering everything she says.

Oh my god, this show is so terrible that it's amazing. The dialogue dear lord.

Brooke and Kelly are the original Plastics. Role models tbh. And Ashley's voice makes me want to jump off a bridge. It sounds like she's whispering everything she says.

You're just now discovering Fifteen? You're in for a treat, lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom