• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turin

Banned
legion_animated_gif___shepard_shuffle_by_kikaimegami-d58a9k6.gif

this thread isn't dead YET?

TolkienGAF

Get on it!

zeemumu

My best friend lives about 300 miles away and just texted me saying that she's at my house. I was supposed to go visit her in a few days. She beat me to it. I think I might cry.

I would give one and half nuts for Sarah Palin to make an actual attempt.

[edit]: I think the official theme music for the GOP primary debates should be the Benny Hill theme.

Risgroo

I'll throw in half of my left testie.

Bloodborne hype is actually getting to me, I might have to try Dark Souls soon :S
Or maybe I should just jump straight into Bloodbrone...

Bloodborne, Bloodline. Too much media with blood in the title lately.

Bloodline_TV_Series_Poster.jpg

And now I have to find some way to marathon this. At least it's only 13 episodes. :negman

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
And hot chicks with whips!

Fuck yeah.

There's something supremely bizarre about Taylor Swift covering Jimmy Eat World

Like it's just something that shouldn't happen, but has

It's fucking bizarre how true the bolded rings. And don't even like either of those that much. It's like the kind of drunk coupling at the bar that somehow results in something great and earnest.

Meanwhile, Spotify's acoustic covers of Tswyzzle continue to suck horse smegma.

TIL what bugchasing is.

homerfadingintothebushes.gif

I'm actually shocked you didn't know about that. It's been a staple of the antigay front since the early 90's at very least. It's gross and disturbing at so many levels.

I have so many shows to catch up with :(
Whenever I want to start a new show I just end up watching Top Gear, hah.

I used to love Top Gear, then I got fed up with Jezza's cuntery. I'm all for funny stereotyping, but that man is a hateful, despicable, violent cretin that happens to get around because he has a way with words and the BBC made him rich.

That infamous Ford Fiesta advert broke the camel's back for me. PR stunts have no place in a programme like Top Gear. That wasn't about talking about the car as much as it was about selling it. Using the Beeb and the military to do that made it even tackier.

Houndmouth - Sedona

Get into the indie folk/hipster anthem of 2015.

This is the kind of shit that gets used in Microsoft TV ads, tbh. You are better than this, Jake.

Unrelated: Despite being a bit of a nerd, querlfrend had yet to watch Game of Thrones, so I grabbed the set and played the pilot in hope's she'd power through it in time to catch with the new season. Well, it looks like Dany has a new stan in town. She's also madly in love with Robb already, which is making me both uneasy for her and giggling with anticipation. /cuntery

Edit:
I watched the movie The Hustler recently. Funky Papa looked so good in it. Oh my god.

A true classic. Paul Newman was ridic in that, but that was to be expected. I cannot imagine what would have been of that film if Frank Sinatra had got a hold of it.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I watched a man get catheterised today. It was... rough. Also I get to stab people with needles. Nursing placement is glorious.

Risgroo

Pre-ordered Bloodborne. Stay tuned for my "Why isn't Mario Kart more like Bloodborne/Souls?" thread.
I used to love Top Gear, then I got fed up with Jezza's cuntery. I'm all for funny stereotyping, but that man is a hateful, despicable, violent cretin that happens to get around because he has a way with words and the BBC made him rich.

That infamous Ford Fiesta advert broke the camel's back for me. PR stunts have no place in a programme like Top Gear. That wasn't about talking about the car as much as it was about selling it. Using the Beeb and the military to do that made it even tackier.

Oh yeah, the man is an absolute cunt, but I just find the chemistry between him, Hammond, and May(<3<3<3<3) too damn good. That doesn't mean I'll defend anything he does, and I think he deserves all the shit he gets, and more. Not quite sure how I'll feel if the show gets cancelled.

This is the first time I've heard of the Fiesta bit, I'll check it out when I get home. I don't really watch the show for the cars tho(who does? :p). While I'm a huge fan of all kinds of car/bike racing, I'm not actually much of a car guy.

Finished Hannibal Rising. Most origin stories are shit and unnecessary and Hannibal Rising does nothing to change this trend. A completely unnecessary book that doesn't even expound on Hannibal's character much more than Hannibal (the book) already did anyway. It's padded to hell and back because the overall plot could have been told in less than a hundred pages. Would have worked better as a short story than a novel.

2/5 thymus glands. It wasn't horrible but I don't really see why it had to exist besides money of course.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Should I foolishly buy this gorgeous Naomi cabinet and risk electrocution trying to build a MAME arcade machine THAT I DON'T FUCKING NEED?

Y/N

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom