• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
63HlH2J.jpg

Can't vote for our own entry, so Moldova won.

Serbia wins my heart tho. Or Israel.

EDIT: You lied, Moldova didn't make it to the final :( Based Israel got my vote.

Oop.

Israel's is TRASH.

I just got done watching it.

That scene at the end. That scene in Meereen. ldfkjls;lsgklsksldfjks;sdkf;dslk

Sand Snakes are still trash. Tyene's mammaries have no effect on me.

It is TRASH that that is all Loras is in the show. And he stands around with Cersei at parties I guess.

They could have spent these seasons focusing on his coping with Renly's death and doing more heroic shit. But instead he seems to have forgotten Renly ever existed and he spends all his time boning his squire. And let's not with the Faith Militant being blatantly homophobic to make some heavy handed social statement.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Yesterday I went to the polls. Much to my surprise, this time a big chunk of my fellow citizens did something different and voted for change, shattering the two party rule that was enacted over three decades ago. It feels so fucking weird. Is this real life?

Also, The American's episode 9 broke me like a twig. The South African hit got me real shook, but I wasn't ready for that scene between Liz and the old book keeper... I wasn't ready at all.

Somebody tell me where can I deposit these feels so I never feel them again
FuZZ5Lz.png

Turin

Banned
Penny Dreadful had a lighter episode for Eva Green and she still killed it. Ethan got to shine a bit more as well which was nice.

It is TRASH that that is all Loras is in the show. And he stands around with Cersei at parties I guess.

They could have spent these seasons focusing on his coping with Renly's death and doing more heroic shit. But instead he seems to have forgotten Renly ever existed and he spends all his time boning his squire. And let's not with the Faith Militant being blatantly homophobic to make some heavy handed social statement.

Perfect description on how they pretty much fucked Loras.

Perfect description on why I'm so salty about Jaime this year.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Falls out. You can tell he's one of those comb over motherfuckers.

Also, this requires an explanation from Pizza Hut AUS corporate:

Qi2LIU1.jpg

why

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Those "tomato sauce squeezies" are strangely sexual in a very 2KGames alien way.

Blame JaseC Or TDM.

We don't have crazy ass menus in the US because even trash pizza is superior to yours.
Any pizza that doesn't have its toppings glued to the pie with cheese can go fuck itself. Use it for compost for all I care.

I'd still munch of it in the morning. It's prolly some good animal hangover feed.

Kevyt

Hey FakeGaf, I know some of you are huge readers (looking at you Jake), so can someone recommend me a book that's like Dark Souls?

Keh hehehehe :p

Kevyt

Still haven't installed that game hue hue

I got Prepared to Die edition a year ago and just finished it a month ago. It was good. I got into Dark Souls II right after finishing DS1. I understand Gaf's hype for the Souls games now having played Demons Souls, Dark Souls and Dark Souls II. I can't blame them.

MutFox

Banned
Went and saw Mad Max last night...
Never saw the originals and the setting wasn't something I was interested in.
I was pleasantly surprised.

I've been meaning to get me one of those poopin stools since for some reason the toilets we have are absurdly high off the ground and it is not conducive for poopin.

Hills have eyes, the hills have eyes
Who are you to judge, who are you to judge
Hide your lies, girl hide your lies
Who are you to trust, who are you

OprahCry.gif

Deliver me, Abel. 🙏

Clydefrog

I've been meaning to get me one of those poopin stools since for some reason the toilets we have are absurdly high off the ground and it is not conducive for poopin.

you do know that a pile of [things] will do just as well?

[things] = books, upside-down chair, etc. literally anything that reaches a specific height

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom