• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

Is cool. It happens. And I don't particular care 'cause...why would I?

But yeah, definitely a dood. A dood with long hair, but a dood all the same.

My bad dood!

You should start it off though. :3

I found this instead:

tumblr_m213mrK4hh1qzbdduo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ly4yyl3p211r8cnw4o1_400.jpg

Hmmm. :3

Risgroo

Man, I'm absolutely shit at Dark Souls. I pretty much breezed through Bloodborne, but this is fucking me up so far. Gonna take a break and start Deus Ex instead hah.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
The only way the guy you're on top of has chest hair long enough to grab is if you're screwing a Wookiee.

NinjaBoiX

Weird night at Mint Lounge tonight. It was pretty quiet but there was a few really generous customers hanging at the bar buying drinks for all the staff. It was a pretty decent night all told, got a nice buzz on and good tips but it all went a bit wrong.

This new girl SJ went her ends and got way too pissed (she's only 19 and tiny) she was drinking any and everything this couple of seedy old men at the end of the bar would throw at her. She started getting a bit lairy making a show of herself.

Me: "I think you've had enough mate. It's all good having a few drinks with the punters but you don't want to get sacked on your first night. Just take it easy yeah?"

SJ: "I'm fine, honestly. I'm just lactose intolerant."

Me: "What? You've been drinking vodka cokes and shots of tequila all night."

SJ: "Yeah, but I had a bag of cheese and onion crisps before I came to work."

E8UyM2I.png

She then threw up all over the floor, got put in a taxi and sent home.

I don't think she'll be back.

Clydefrog

Weird night at Mint Lounge tonight. It was pretty quiet but there was a few really generous customers hanging at the bar buying drinks for all the staff. It was a pretty decent night all told, got a nice buzz on and good tips but it all went a bit wrong.

This new girl SJ went her ends and got way too pissed (she's only 19 and tiny) she was drinking any and everything this couple of seedy old men at the end of the bar would throw at her. She started getting a bit lairy making a show of herself.

Me: "I think you've had enough mate. It's all good having a few drinks with the punters but you don't want to get sacked on your first night. Just take it easy yeah?"

E8UyM2I.png

this is so english

was she hot?

E8UyM2I.png

A+ story. Would read and laugh out loud again.

Risgroo

Deus Ex is for cool dudes.

Also, so everyone else witnesses it.

rekt
Ayyyy look at this slow ass mug.
Human Revolution is the best stealth game I've played in years. One of the most absorbing games I've played in a long while too. And I actually care about the story and what happens next.

I'm not that far yet, but everything looks cool so far. Gonna try to get properly into it today.
All I know so far is that cyber renaissance fashion is baller, and the soundtrack is incredible.

Kevyt

All hail the new kings of Futbol!

I hope Papa is not a Royals fan because they're a sad team :p

All that money spent and no results.

Meh Catalonia should just secede from Spain and become independent. Their Futbol is just superior to any other Spanish team out there. I can only imagine what a Catalonia national football team would be able to do in the World Cup. :p

[3:21:56 AM] Peter: https://vine.co/v/ehtibUmW9B3
[3:21:57 AM] Peter: best video of all time
[3:23:52 AM] Jake: lmao this vine. Stan Enya.
[3:24:46 AM] Peter: https://40.media.tumblr.com/4571343e689f1e9840dbd73b942c7f5d/tumblr_n19cmpLagl1sw6dc9o1_r1_500.png
[3:25:38 AM] Jake Collins: (rofl)
[3:25:44 AM] James: It's weird how Beyonce generates haters by simply being
[3:26:33 AM] Peter: she said destiny's child were never breaking up
[3:26:36 AM] Peter: she asked for this
[3:26:46 AM] James: They didn't break up
[3:26:50 AM] James: she absorbed them
[3:27:29 AM] Jake: As sign of her greatness tbh. She literally sings better than most everyone. She performs better than most everyone. She's not quite on MJ's level but she's close. Got them all shook tbh.
[3:27:48 AM] James: yeah but that Anne Frank comment seems petty as hell
[3:28:13 AM] James: Take that Beyonce, that'll teach you to do well
[3:28:36 AM] Peter: it's a joke james
[3:28:43 AM] Peter: don't sweat it
[3:28:50 AM] James: But the Beygency
[3:28:55 AM] James: they'll come for them
[3:29:43 AM] Peter: http://welcometoheck.tumblr.com/post/120873345459 turntbot
[3:29:44 AM] Peter: aka me
[3:29:47 AM] Peter: acridmeatbot
[3:29:47 AM] James: I'm watching a video on a filmmaker that's also a cat
[3:30:56 AM] Jake: Turntbot is me.
[3:36:51 AM] Jake: But they Beygencylmao. This is the first time I've heard them called that. It's usually the HIVE.
[3:38:20 AM] Jake: Or in PopGAF history the HIV. A mess.

kek

Yooooooooooooooo. Zella Day's album Kicker.

Get into Jerome.

JEROOOOOOOOOOOOOMEEEEEEEEEEE
OH WHY YOU TREAT ME SO COLD
THE ONLY LOVE I'VE EVER KNOWN

Clydefrog

Let's take Alex Morgan, Sydney Leroux and Christine Press out of the equation. Leaves me with these two goddesses:

Tobin Heath: Heathinho

GflI8u9.jpg

Meghan Klingenberg: because Meghan is always better than Megan

izQR94a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom