• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Let's remember what Marlon Brando used to look before he ate himself.

6OKmwbr.jpg

P8iruRd.gif

gU2PnCG.gif

zeemumu

Hmm, *pokes stomach*. I guess it's time to get my abs back since I have the time and I'm not confined to eating nothing but junk. Cue the workout montage!

Not digging this new Ellie Goulding track :/
Just give me more stuff like (Bright) Lights pls beb.

Not feeling it either. She's stated her new album is going to have some commercial songs and some more left-field songs. Looking forward to the latter personally.

Also, the riff might as well be straight from Message In A Bottle. I wonder if it's sampled because if not lmao.

Let's remember what Marlon Brando used to look before he ate himself.

The hottest.

bffce04146f8707ae1f4de1a04f85ae5.gif

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4

EuroBasket 2015 tournament. They got high on themselves after having a 10 points advantage and then Spain rose up to crush their dreams. Piss poor accuracy, awful defence, utter lack of energy, non existent strategy.

But of course, it was the ref's fault.

Sorest losers the world ever saw.

Risgroo

Not feeling it either. She's stated her new album is going to have some commercial songs and some more left-field songs. Looking forward to the latter personally.

Also, the riff might as well be straight from Message In A Bottle. I wonder if it's sampled because if not lmao.

It's grown on me after a few listens, but I'm not busting out the yass queen gifs just yet. IIRC the album's gonna have 20ish songs, so there's still lots of potential there :)

And damn Message in a Bottle is still fire. Maybe I'll listen to The Police instead of Lana's new album. Shit's putting me to sleep.

And damn Message in a Bottle is still fire. Maybe I'll listen to The Police instead of Lana's new album. Shit's putting me to sleep.

The second half of Honeymoon is fire.

The incessant punching of Freak, Art Deco, Religion, Salvatore, The Blackest Day, 24 (should have been the new Bond theme), Swan Song. The first half is a bore fest, I agree.

Risgroo

The second half of Honeymoon is fire.

The incessant punching of Freak, Art Deco, Religion, Salvatore, The Blackest Day, 24 (should have been the new Bond theme), Swan Song. The first half is a bore fest, I agree.

Oooh nice. I only made it to the fourth song or something, but I'll give it another chance.

zeemumu

How was it? This is M.Night's film if I'm not mistaken. Spoil it for me please. What's the twist?

It was okay for an M. Night film. Twist was a little obvious. I guessed it about a third of the way into the movie. The twist was

The elderly couple were actually a couple from the local psychiatric hospital that the real grandparents counseled at, and they murdered the real grandparents and tossed the bodies in the basement because they heard about how nice their grandchildren were.

Also, the whole reason that the grandchildren went over there was to get the grandparents to forgive their mom, but apparently they had tried to reach out to her before so they had obviously already forgiven her, making the entire trip and the severe mental trauma that followed entirely pointless. Several deaths could have been averted if the mom had said "here's a picture of the people that you will be meeting at the train station." That's all. One picture could have solved the whole thing. Or even a phone call prior. Anything that wasn't messaging.

Kevyt

It was okay for an M. Night film. Twist was a little obvious. I guessed it about a third of the way into the movie. The twist was

The elderly couple were actually a couple from the local psychiatric hospital that the real grandparents counseled at, and they murdered the real grandparents and tossed the bodies in the basement because they heard about how nice their grandchildren were.

Also, the whole reason that the grandchildren went over there was to get the grandparents to forgive their mom, but apparently they had tried to reach out to her before so they had obviously already forgiven her, making the entire trip and the severe mental trauma that followed entirely pointless. Several deaths could have been averted if the mom had said "here's a picture of the people that you will be meeting at the train station." That's all. One picture could have solved the whole thing. Or even a phone call prior. Anything that wasn't messaging.

So that's essentially what everyone had predicted...

Mess. I was expecting better I:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom