• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks papa

How do you feel about gourmet hot dogs? Does Spain do that kind of thing? I mean you've probably got tons of free time now that you don't have to worry about running an empire anymore.

Turin

Banned
Good morning, fakers.

sYnfzkg.gif

tumblr_inline_nlfhsgKnuR1ra0eje.gif

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I made a terrible atempt at a #triggered joke and now I feel bad because people think I'm some kind of cissexual chauvinist pig.

:negman

Risgroo

We're not even allowed to make tumblr jokes anymore? :(

Damn feminazis won't stop until they've destroyed EVERYTHING
4I4xUcD.gif

(I KNOW IT'S THE WRONG PRONOUN)

not actually serious, don't kill me

We're not even allowed to make tumblr jokes anymore? :(

Damn feminazis won't stop until they've destroyed EVERYTHING
4I4xUcD.gif

(I KNOW IT'S THE WRONG PRONOUN)

not actually serious, don't kill me

The Daily Mail unironically used feminazi in a headline the other day

Like I know American news media is bad, but honestly? I don't think ours is that much better. MSM is full of massive wankers. Though you do occasionally get something so insane that it just turns into a comedic masterpiece. FOR EXAMPLE

kc0Life.png

I had this copied for the JC thread but I'm posting it here to because I love it so much

Risgroo

Like I know American news media is bad, but honestly? I don't think ours is that much better. MSM is full of massive wankers. Though you do occasionally get something so insane that it just turns into a comedic masterpiece. FOR EXAMPLE

kc0Life.png

I had this copied for the JC thread but I'm posting it here to because I love it so much
Man, your shitty journalism is a national treasure. I'm super jealous, our tabloids are so tame :(
I think he is the father of famous movie star Lily Collins
I'm gonna wife her. Or Arnold's daughter. Maybe both.
RE has been trash for years anyway.
I actually enjoyed RE6 a lot, even though it's absolutely terrible in every way.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4

kc0Life.png

I love it.

It's like a Facebook loony rant IRL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom