• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
That episode winning jackshit over ANY random ep of The Americans is proof of the Emmys being wack.

At least The Americans won an award!

(For best guest actress. Slay, Margo Martindale.)

tumblr_mjbpn20KwH1qze1ryo8_250.gif

What's the problem? Everyone at work's Skype is fucked up (everyone is offline and current status is the spinning trying to connect icon), but we can still talk to each other with it

... See that's what it was doing to me and I thought it was just me. Anyway then I uninstalled, reinstalled and couldn't sign in. I put in my shit and the login just kept spinning round. But apparently it's Skype's problem. lmao

https://downdetector.com/status/skype

Risgroo

I need JB and Wibbah in a Porsche next year. Lads. And Alonso. Or Hulk.

Mad respek for that avy, Acrid :D
Is this the F1 thread or nah?

Fates and Furies said:
A year and a day after Gawain died, fourteen-year-old Lotto came to the breakfast room in the dawn. He was going to take a handful of hard-boiled eggs to eat on his bike ride into town, where Trixie Dean was waiting, her parents away for the weekend. He had a bottle of WD-40 in his pocket. Lube, the boys at school had told him, was important.

Ayy lmao.

AcridMeat

Banned
I need JB and Wibbah in a Porsche next year. Lads. And Alonso. Or Hulk.

Mad respek for that avy, Acrid :D
Is this the F1 thread or nah?
I need to watch some racing again, it's been too long. I put my time into watching football now, the BPL has at least been super competitive so far. :/

I miss the F1 community though it was my first home here for years ;~;

Risgroo

I need to watch some racing again, it's been too long. I put my time into watching football now, the BPL has at least been super competitive so far. :/

I miss the F1 community though it was my first home here for years ;~;

Suzuka this weekend is a nice time to get back into it :) Or you could just get your ass to COTA next month!

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Have fun, Tiddums. I don't think I'll ever cruise (it's not for me)
INNUENDO
but everybody I know who went onto one loved it. Release some pressure, smang some boat companion you'll never see again, yadda yadda yadda.

And talking about work and sex, am I the only one who gets unbelievably horny and filthy when stressed?

Risgroo

I remember when I was supposed to go to Austin for that, the ticket prices though. :(

:(
I had a great time at Silverstone this summer, but yeah, wayyy too expensive. Still think it was more than worth it though, so you should definitely try to get there some day! Or you could get into NASCAR instead, YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAWWW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom