• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Somebody tell me what the hell is T-Swizzle wearing.

MkKBJXU.jpg

Turin

Banned
I used my GAF exile productively and now I'm a multi-millionaire. Send me a one time payment of $99.95 to find out the secret to my success.

(Actually, I've been bingeing The 100 and am currently on season two. It's amazing.)

I call it Trash™

FakeGAF V: God is waiting for you to plant your seed.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Finally, FINALLY finished watching the latest series of South Park...what a weak series that was. I'm honest to god shocked that people think otherwise. Very few laughs, lack of direction of its overarching storyline, and missing the point of the messages it was trying to address.

Misha

Banned
༼ ºل͜º༼ ºل͜º༼ ºل͜º ༽ºل͜º ༽ºل͜º ༽ EVERYONE GET IN HERE ༼ ºل͜º༼ ºل͜º༼ ºل͜º ༽ºل͜º ༽ºل͜º ༽

A lot of you young fuckers are infatuated with the 90s but I grew up in it.. So fuck off. I win. I was there.
I'd say being born in 91 contained some growing up in the 90s

Plus it was more just a realisation that the wrestling and skating sentence was 90s as fuck

Plus long hair and plaid shirt is pretty 90s

Plus I was listening to Blink earlier

It's not a conscious choice though, it apparently just happened

Jobbs

Banned
I'd say being born in 91 contained some growing up in the 90s

Plus it was more just a realisation that the wrestling and skating sentence was 90s as fuck

Plus long hair and plaid shirt is pretty 90s

Plus I was listening to Blink earlier

It's not a conscious choice though, it apparently just happened

I was a teenager in the mid/late 90s and it gets no better than that

I was a teenager in the mid/late 90s and it gets no better than that

I was 10 by 1999. I have memories. I count!

The best are the posers who were born in like '96 or later and act like they can even remember anything about the 90s. My earliest memory is from when I was like 5.

Halcyon

What were you guys doing on 10-20-2014(the day this thread was created). I've pulled up the picture I took that day.

I was eating at Taco Bell, and I wanted to emphasize that it was alone for whatever sad reason I had.

IwsKXBU.jpg

Misha

Banned
Young people nowadays don't even remember a time when nobody had cell phones.
I remember when I got a phone in my room. my sister would sometimes pick up another phone and try to listen in when i talked to my friends
You see that a lot with old threads. It seems like the average neogaf user has a life expectancy of 2-3 years or so.

I got a year or two left then

Jobbs

Banned
Somehow I've never tangled with the law. Not even any temp bans! I guess I just know how to avoid the landmines. I'm a survivor. You can still berate people and say unpopular things, you just have to know how and when. So stick with me, guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom