• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

Okay, I figured it out. This is the problem with calling someone edgy. At best it means someone else has a different set of social norms. At worst it means you're a pusillanimous vanilla bore.

Set diagram for details:

n00dVUT.png

So you have a circle set of things that are normal to you. Things that are far outside of your normal set you can easily recognize as being abnormal. Then something right on the edge of your norm circle is "edgy", which really says more about you than it does about them. Consider for example how much of what Robert considers edgy in this diagram is smack dab in the middle of my normal.

Okay, I figured it out.
Hey guys.

This post and that time when Rob actually used the term "edgelord" made my morning.

FUME5

Have a capped water bottle. Refill for a few weeks, buy another one (or 24) for fuck all next time you go shopping. No more avoidable complaints.

Speaking of foods again, tonight I made a vanilla milkshake with half a cup of rice krispies in it. I don't think English has words strong enough to detail my pleasure.

Clydefrog

Speaking of foods again, tonight I made a vanilla milkshake with half a cup of rice krispies in it. I don't think English has words strong enough to detail my pleasure.

I haven't been to Raising Cane's or Chik Fil A yet on Harbor. I went to In N Out once and I hated it because I waited 25 minutes for a shitty burger.

All this attention people keep giving Trump is only making him more popular and more voted for. There's really no gaffe he can make or editorial someone can write to serve as a wakeup call. Superficially comparing Trump to Hitler is just going to make his supporters dig in their heels even further.

I haven't been to Raising Cane's or Chik Fil A yet on Harbor. I went to In N Out once and I hated it because I waited 25 minutes for a shitty burger.

Yeah, I've never understood the hoorah for In N Out. Maybe because I infrequently have worse? I mean I virtually never eat McDonalds, Burger King, Jack in the Box et cetera (something like only two or three times in my life each), so maybe my frame of reference is skewed. A lot of my friends are head over heels though.

I went to the Raising Cane's when it opened. They were efficient and friendly, and the food was about as good as you can expect fast food to be. I keep forgetting it's over there or I'd probably have been back already.

Clydefrog

All this attention people keep giving Trump is only making him more popular and more voted for. There's really no gaffe he can make or editorial someone can write to serve as a wakeup call. Superficially comparing Trump to Hitler is just going to make his supporters dig in their heels even further.

Yeah, I've never understood the hoorah for In N Out. Maybe because I infrequently have worse? I mean I virtually never eat McDonalds, Burger King, Jack in the Box et cetera (something like only two or three times in my life each), so maybe my frame of reference is skewed. A lot of my friends are head over heels though.

I went to the Raising Cane's when it opened. They were efficient and friendly, and the food was about as good as you can expect fast food to be. I keep forgetting it's over there or I'd probably have been back already.

The food from In n Out was great though. I just don't want to have to wait 30 minutes for a "fast food burger". I guess we live in a society.

The food from In n Out was great though. I just don't want to have to wait 30 minutes for a "fast food burger". I guess we live in a society.

Huh. I can't remember ever waiting that long. It's usually right around ten minutes, and I've probably been to twenty different locations.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I never waited 30 minutes at In n Out. Hell, there's this restaurant two blocks away from home that also make their own burgers (as in forming the patty and everything; they also bake their own amazing buns) and they are ready in 15 minutes tops. Clyde is just mad, not unlike those sick people to hate on pineappe pizza.

All this talk about burgers is sending blood to all the wrong parts of my body, though. I have a wedding (blech) in a couple of weeks and I need to slim down a bit so my suit fits right...

Misha

Banned
Shout FULL COMMUNISM NOW at them until they shut up

weirdly my fox news watching coworker is parroting john oliver. Trump works in mysterious ways

edit apparently he didn't watch the john oliver segment but he's following the talking points down the list. guess he got them second hand

Naw dawg. I only had them at Vegas. Although they recently opened a shop up in the UK, IIRC.

They are pretty damn fine, just not worth the hype.

I wish they'd expand east. I'd really like to try them.

One of the union workers is wearing a "make america great again" hat.

He looks and acts just like you would expect.

Damn, I was hoping he was being a typical millennial and wearing it ironically.

marrec

Banned
Damn, I was hoping he was being a typical millennia and wearing it ironically.

Dude is like 50 and looks like a serial killer. He's unpleasant to be around, not the brightest bulb in the box, and was once suspended from the union for calling it's Rep here the n-word.

Trumps supporters.

Misha

Banned
Dude is like 50 and looks like a serial killer. He's unpleasant to be around, not the brightest bulb in the box, and was once suspended from the union for calling it's Rep here the n-word.

Trumps supporters.

you're working with Ted Cruz?

I hope the Zodiac Killer steals the nom from Trump.

Trumps supporters.

Goddamn.

He's not racist he just wants to make America great white again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom