• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halcyon

I've always wanted to dress up like Cousin Eddie from Christmas Vacation for Halloween but I've never been able to find a good robe that I could use.

heyo Gaf.

It's hump day. Who's up for some humping.

200_s.gif

Do the humpty hump :D

I did my first proper stream today and it was actually more fun than I expected.

I'm gonna stream some Mystic Ark tomorrow.

(And that shitty low ass quality bloodborne stream I did totally doesn't count)

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I don't know what to do for my next Let's Play. It's between Life Is Strange and Beyond: Two Souls. What do you guys reckon?

Life is Strange is great but Beyoncé: Two Souls is cool for commentary since it has questionable quality.(Game aint that good but whatever)

Beyond Two Souls was largely unsatisfying. Thankfully Ellen Page her power saved it a bit.

Heavy Rain was far superior. Sure it was kind of dumb, but it kept me hooked.

Symphonia

Banned
Beyond Two Souls was largely unsatisfying. Thankfully Ellen Page her power saved it a bit.

Heavy Rain was far superior. Sure it was kind of dumb, but it kept me hooked.
Ellen Page is my waifu. She just doesn't know it yet.

Ooh, Heavy Rain is on PS4 this week. Do I hold out and play through that?

Misha

Banned
Anyone else play heavy rain with 3 other friends and pass the controller around for each character? cause I did that 3 times with different groups and picked a different character each time
I was really disappointed by how small whats her names role was. didn't get much play time with her

Jobbs

Banned
Thank you for this

"Hey man, what about my tomatoes?"

There's a point shortly before he keeps tripping on all the stuff the guy put on the floor (and then chickens) where it goes from being silly to absolutely outrageous. Reminds me of Chris Farley at his best (and his best was when he would get hurt).

Someone brought me more diapers at work. I might have to start being nice to people here.

Tell them the baby needs a ps4 (which is kind of true, I'm sure she eventually will be interested..)

Jobbs

Banned
playing Until Dawn makes unborn babies smarter. there's like studies or something

That game tried so hard to make me hate Emily but I just kept liking her more. I'm stubborn. Plus I think there's a part of me that likes bossy girls.

I also respected how she was a stuck up asshole, but still managed to get out of the scariest part of the game by herself (in my play she did, anyway) and handled her shit

Jobbs

Banned
Emily was a bitch.

She deserved to die on my playthrough.

I refused to let her die,
so Matt ended up dead.
Foreboding.
I read later that what could have saved Matt was the flare gun, which I gave to Emily because I liked her

Incidentally that was my only cast death

Misha

Banned
That game tried so hard to make me hate Emily but I just kept liking her more. I'm stubborn. Plus I think there's a part of me that likes bossy girls.

I also respected how she was a stuck up asshole, but still managed to get out of the scariest part of the game by herself (in my play she did, anyway) and handled her shit

actually i think you're supposed to grow on her as the story goes on. her, mike, and Jess start off looking like flat stereotypes you see in a lot of movies and end up having way more characterization than expected. Ashley did the opposite though. She seemed to be the more likable type that and came across as more
selfish
later on in the story.

FloatOn

so uh, that girl I like just rapid fire invited me to two fb events just now. it's not even 10:30am and she's apparently thinking about me.

yiss

My shirt collar is a little too tight so it's making this tie situation like 10x worse

Also slightly freaking out over this interview probably isn't helping my comfort level

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I like ties :/ Don't have any particularly expensive ones though.

marrec

Banned
why not wear a stripe down your shirt though? why does it have to be a piece of fabric thats tied around the neck?

Hides the parts where the shirt comes together with a complementary color that has depth, fake clip on ties will do that as well but they don't look as good because there's a discontinuity to the lines.

I'm just guessing here.

Jobbs

Banned
I don't see the big fuss about heels on women. Girls don't need to get all femmed up for me. If they want to do it for themselves or for other girls (which is often the case, I suspect) then I have no argument with that of course.

--

I just made a few hundred bucks through villainous practices. Who wants to throw a drug party

I like when a girl wears high heels , just looks nice
But I probably just have a heel fetish or idk

My ex wore them a lot because she was 5 foot tall , she didn't like being short

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
With septum piercing wouldn't your nose get itchy all the time and what about boogers backups

Jobbs

Banned
I think it's cute when girls wear converse or other sneakers and jeans. I really don't get the big deal about high heels. Doesn't look natural

With septum piercing wouldn't your nose get itchy all the time and what about boogers backups

I've asked a number of people with them about this and they always say it's no problem

Misha

Banned
I feel so guilty for liking heels on women.
no big deal to have tastes. its only bad when you expect them to wear them for your sake (unless you're in a relationship then its usually okay)
Hides the parts where the shirt comes together with a complementary color that has depth, fake clip on ties will do that as well but they don't look as good because there's a discontinuity to the lines.

I'm just guessing here.
wikipedia seems to suggest its always just been because people thought they look nice so idk
I don't see the big fuss about heels on women. Girls don't need to get all femmed up for me. If they want to do it for themselves or for other girls (which is often the case, I suspect) then I have no argument with that of course.
you're missing the very obvious thing here: it adds height. obviously not the entire reason for them but shorter women seem to be more willing to wear them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom