• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like when hot girls are with really lame guys. It gives me points because I view myself as better than their guy. It lets me mentally put her in my "I coulda gotten her" column. (whether or not that's actually true, it's true in my derranged inner monologue) Self esteem boost.

I hate when hot guys are with lame girls cause I'm always like "why didn't the pick me instead?!" :c
that's my derranged inner monologue of self pity.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Does the hot one make the lame one lamer, or the lame one make the hot one hotter?

Cheerleader effect in reverse?

Does the hot one make the lame one lamer, or the lame one make the hot one hotter?

Cheerleader effect in reverse?

I think the hot one makes the lame one even lamer. but that's also why the lame one can make the hot one lamer as well, cuz there must be something wrong with hothuman to date lamehuman
btw: when I use these terms, hotness doesn't only refer to looks..it's like a meat & mind package

FloatOn

oh so that's why it's taken ten years

giphy.gif

but seriously as I said earlier I was married to someone else for seven of those ten years so

larrydavid.gif

marrec

Banned
The thirst is dead. That schtick went on too long for this dragon.

As long as Bayo is with us the thirst will never die.

I think the hot one makes the lame one even lamer. but that's also why the lame one can make the hot one lamer as well, cuz there must be something wrong with hothuman to date lamehuman
btw: when I use these terms, hotness doesn't only refer to looks..it's like a meat & mind package

I always automatically assume that lamehuman has some quality that is unseen by most other people.

As long as Bayo is with us the thirst will never die.

I always automatically assume that lamehuman has some quality that is unseen by most other people.

but the term lamehuman already implies that they're lame. totally lame. but maybe that's just my ego talking because I would want to get it on with hothuman.

Jobbs

Banned
I'm 6'4", tagged, and basically a human adonis.

Not to brag tho

I'm 6'2" and pretty adonisy but I still think I deserve a tag

People clearly taller than me are always a little strange to be around. It's not super common, so when it happens I feel put out of my comfort zone.

I don't even know what yours means. but you have one so it must be cool

It's from Matt Fraction's Hawkeye run, there was an issue with a load of winter holiday themed superheroes. Some other people from the Hawkeye thread got one as well, like this guy.

I'm still amused that NotTheGuyYouKill didn't, given he made the Hawkeye thread and has a Hawkeye avatar.

Misha

Banned
It's from Matt Fraction's Hawkeye run, there was an issue with a load of winter holiday themed superheroes. Some other people from the Hawkeye thread got one as well, like this guy.

I'm still amused that NotTheGuyYouKill didn't, given he made the Hawkeye thread and has a Hawkeye avatar.

I've been sitting on a marvel unlimited subscription for a few months without actually reading anything. i should finally get around to that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom