• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
What's the secret?

Looking UP to meet someone's eyes while standing is always odd

One of those torture racks for a bed as a child.

But yeah, I've run into people taller a couple of times and it's given me appreciation for everyone else that has to look up to talk to me.

Haha.

Flip-flops..

I'll cut you. It was a hot day.
my feet burnt. footwear choice was wrong

Halcyon

One of those torture racks for a bed as a child.

But yeah, I've run into people taller a couple of times and it's given me appreciation for everyone else that has to look up to talk to me.
I'd just stare at your nose and pretend you weren't slightly taller than me.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
apparently half the people here are at least half a foot taller than me

just don't use a blacklight

OH MAN.

Reminds me that some years ago, a certain company was giving away UV lamps at its CES booth. Of course, I promptly used mine as soon as I reached my hotel.

It is true what they say about Vegas.

Sheets were absolutely clean, so there is that.

FloatOn

Well the fuckin thing costs $300 so ain't NOBODY getting any ideas about staining it please

just have cool friends that give you italian leather furniture for free

12644779_10153543422578515_8003662749569668270_n.jpg

Misha

Banned
why are you posting pictures of your nieces on a bean bag online?

@Jobbs could I meet your nieces?
OH MAN.

Reminds me that some years ago, a certain company was giving away UV lamps at its CES booth. Of course, I promptly used mine as soon as I reached my hotel.

Sheets were absolutely clean, so there is that.

I've never tried that and would rather be ignorant. it'll wash off in the morning anyway

Jobbs

Banned
why are you posting pictures of your nieces on a bean bag online?

does anyone think I'm old enough to have adult nieces. oh please.

:: breaks hip ::
:: mutters something about the koreans ::
:: dies ::
:: dust ::

If you can behave yourself around 8 and 10 year olds, sure! And if you play garden warfare 2 on xbox one, you probably already have met one of them!

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4

I've never tried that and would rather be ignorant. it'll wash off in the morning anyway

Looking at the interwebs, it looks like human fluids don't degrade enough over time to become invisible just by washing and leave spots that last several months, so there's a chance my sheets were brand new. I lucked out.

Who knows about the ones I got during the rest of my stay...

Misha

Banned
If you can behave yourself around 8 and 10 year olds, sure! And if you play garden warfare 2 on xbox one, you probably already have met one of them!
I'm actually really good with kids. I used to entertain my sister's friend's kids with CoD
Looking at the interwebs, it looks like human fluids don't degrade enough over time to become invisible just by washing and leave spots that last several months, so there's a chance my sheets were brand new. I lucked out.

Who knows about the ones I got during the rest of my stay...

I might be wrong but I think sheets are washed a lot more thoroughly. or at least my parents always told me to avoid the comforter and only touch the sheets if possible

Halcyon

I always wanted one of those wedges that Clooney carries around in that one movie where he shoots Brady Pitt in the face.

Granadier

Can we take a moment to talk about how bullshit these arbitrary password constraints are?

6ax71bW.png

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I never knew I needed such a thing

The bad thing about sex furniture (other than the HILARIOUS pricing of it --those Tantra Chairs are highway robbery) is how damn evident it looks.

It's like taking your friends to the living room and screaming "yes, we fuck there" right in their faces.

When I say "regular job" I mean anything that requires me to robe every day

I have it really sweet right now compared to a lot of people. I have my own house I'm renting, I have some money, I get to sit around in my underwear and work on a video game. I get to hire people and tell them what to do.

and your passive income flow comes from... previous work?
To put it less passive-aggressive: how did you wind up in video games?

Did you think you were the only person to have sex all over a hotel room? That's what the Gideons put the Bibles there for after all.

This reminds me of AOL chat rooms

@}-`-,-

also now that I know this category exists I kinda want a fuck couch. it's a nice system.

Hmm. I need some more curtains first.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
The bad thing about sex furniture (other than the HILARIOUS pricing of it --those Tantra Chairs are highway robbery) is how damn evident it looks.

It's like taking your friends to the living room and screaming "yes, we fuck there" right in their faces.

Sex Swings are cooler conversation material tbh.

marrec

Banned

That's basically how I give a tour of my apartment after saying "let me show you around"

Jobbs

Banned

He doesn't want people to watch him fuck on his fuck couch. He's a novice.

its pretty straight forward. "make it somewhat long but not too long and use at least one of everthing"

The problem is I only use upper case or special characters if forced, and most services don't force that... So when I go sign into something I don't frequently sign into, if I can't figure out my password it's often because I don't remember that an uppercase is required. If they require an uppercase they should state it at the login page to remind you.

Granadier

its pretty straight forward. "make it somewhat long but not too long and use at least one of everthing"

Correct, it is straight forward. But those restrictions don't inherently make a password more secure. They usually make it less secure since users have to think up some stupid password that contains all of those stipulations.
Whereas a randomly generated one from Keychain or 1password is secure for millions of years, but doesn't conform.

I just have it out for arbitrary stipulations on passwords.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom