• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me ask you a personal question to you Fakers about sex....

Did you ever feel pressure (external or internal) to lose your virginity when you all were of that age?

Because I had a friend who was kinda addicted to sex and he would loudly talk about fucking his then GF. Like kinda to the point that i'd always feel shitty for not having lost my virginity. Like at one point during thearly relationship, they fucked each other within my sight of watching Anchorman. But then he had two kids with her and the relationship went to shit quick in a span of two kids in two years.
He had a psychotic breakdown and pointed a gun at me after that and I ended that friendship rather quickly after that. Last I heard of my former friend, he had another two kids with another girl and last year, he had his fifth kid with his finance and the child looks like a spitting image of him and acts like him.

But I digress, as I get to my 30's, I feel like a lesser man for still not having lost my virginity. I can only blame autism so much for me not willing to get into the local dating scene. I know I shouldn't feel like a lesser man but I kinda fear intimacy because would that person understand the inadequacy?

I don'the know man. I know that's a lot to read. But would I ever be good enough for that person to let me be intimate with them. It's always a fear of mine.

I think it only makes you a lesser person if that's something you want. There's nothing inherently or intrinsically wrong with celibacy, and you shouldn't let people shame you for it, nor make you feel like you need to be having sex to be normal.

If sex and relationships is something you want to be very careful and patient about, then that's perfectly fine.

On the other hand, if it's mostly a matter of facing your fears, then I would definitely encourage you to be more bold and outgoing!

agape is unconditional love. heard that one all the time in church

yup. I have three or four different friends and acquaintances with an agape tattoo.

Jobbs

Banned
Only unconditional love I've ever personally witnessed is a mother's love, for real, that's it

re. first sex mine was at christian summer camp in kentucky XD "summer in the sun" more like summer in a vagina

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Well, my first sex was quite awkward experience. It was also the first time for her and we waited for quite some time for it and were quite disappointed after it.

Looks like I had too much of it in college years (but gathered a lot of XP) and now I am experiencing a drought

AcridMeat

Banned
Just seeing No Man's Sky's cover art makes me wet.

At least I have a bunch of great games to tide me over the next handful of months.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
header.jpg

Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight

You guys should be playing this now. XOXO

Jobbs

Banned
adulthood is writing "sorry about the delayed response" with someone until one of you dies.

also re adulthood... I still have "american idiot" categorized as a recent release in my brainhole. Time stopped in my early 20s.

Misha

Banned
adulthood is writing "sorry about the delayed response" with someone until one of you dies.

also re adulthood... I still have "american idiot" categorized as a recent release in my brainhole. Time stopped in my early 20s.

maybe to you. its more like this for me

c97.gif

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Monty Python is, and always will be, a valid route to take when looking for a response.

I think it only makes you a lesser person if that's something you want. There's nothing inherently or intrinsically wrong with celibacy, and you shouldn't let people shame you for it, nor make you feel like you need to be having sex to be normal.

If sex and relationships is something you want to be very careful and patient about, then that's perfectly fine.

On the other hand, if it's mostly a matter of facing your fears, then I would definitely encourage you to be more bold and outgoing!

I feel a lot better, thanks for the response.

Also I feel a lot better that you answered this post.

Jobbs

Banned
There's nothing right or wrong about sex... Sex is just sex .. Nothing to be ashamed about one way or the other

Wish someone had told me that when I was a teenager, took me years to recover from the Christian shame

Vazra

There's nothing right or wrong about sex... Sex is just sex .. Nothing to be ashamed about one way or the other

Wish someone had told me that when I was a teenager, took me years to recover from the Christian shame

Sex is pleasurable with the right person
Disgusting with the wrong person
It can be anything
0a63fe2494.gif

Granadier

There aren't many things in this world that I hate with a passion, but this is one of them. Sex shouldn't be looked as evil or vile. It's a beautiful thing to be embraced.

There aren't many things in this world that I hate with a passion, but this is one of them. Sex shouldn't be looked as evil or vile. It's a beautiful thing to be embraced.

I think there are some churches coming around on this. At least the church I went to growing up definitely did. Their preaching was that sex is God's gift to the world, not something to feel is inherently sinful.

just in case you didnt see...I answered too ;p

also I like vazra dropping words of wisdom.

heh, the bottom of the page curse. There shouldn't even be a last post on the page. Just like dummy text should go there because no one's going to read it anyway :p

FloatOn

My housemate is not in the ER due to some stomach virus. They had to run IVs and such. He's coming home so I'm going to stay in like a good person and keep watch on his condition.

So much for going out on the town on the one weekend I don't have any homework

This sounds like heresy to me. I've notified the inquisitors.

I have no doubt there are many who think so, but in my opinion it's heretical to castigate LGBT+ and demand subservience of women. I don't currently have time to get deep into it (I'm posting sporadically while at work), and nor do I want to drag this thread down with theocratic debate. But my PM box is open as always.

Granadier

I think there are some churches coming around on this. At least the church I went to growing up definitely did. Their preaching was that sex is God's gift to the world, not something to feel is inherently sinful.

This is good to hear.

Vazra

You and lilith and Vazra should have a podcast or something.

I'm not that interesting in audio format but I could write a few things depending on the topics being brought to the table. I guess you are talking about the sex stuff but I'm sure there would be other things that might surprise you coming from the perv of the chat. We'll see what else happens as things develop here ;)

Turin

Banned
Of course, you might find out your not that into sex anyway.

Hold your head high in any case, Sparks. You have a right to be your own.

Vazra

Of course, you might find out your not that into sex anyway.

Hold your head high in any case, Sparks. You have a right to be your own.

The conversations about sex are more interesting than the act itself. Seeing the way people react differently to things I may like or dislike and see them explain why it pleases them or disgust them is quite entertaining. Also the idea of learning new things or new views kinda seems interesting on something that wouldn't be discussed in the way we do now 10 or 15 years ago. Afterall sex is still pretty taboo and people can be pretty reserved or shy about it when there is nothing wrong discussing those things and experimenting with your sexual practices. You might learn things you wouldn't think of trying until someone tells you about their experience or discard them after looking that maybe in your mind sounds great but the execution might not be that pleasurable as you might think it is.

Another thing is not to be afraid to talk about what you like or dislike to your partner afterall the whole point of sex is for both to be sexually pleased in the end and discussing it should help more in the relationship on things that may be uncomfortable or dislikable during sex. People need to be less prude about those things and talk about it and maybe experiment things as long as there is a mutual understanding between everyone involved.

In other news I want coffee.

zeemumu

But it is said that there is only one true ruler of FakeGAF. And that ruler had returned: WhereAreMahDragonz, former empress of FakeGAF, the Dragon Queen. The prophecy had been fulfilled. The Dragon Queen had indeed returned to FakeGAF to reclaim her army and impose her dominance. Bans awaited all who stood in her way.

Let me ask you a personal question to you Fakers about sex....

Did you ever feel pressure (external or internal) to lose your virginity when you all were of that age?

Because I had a friend who was kinda addicted to sex and he would loudly talk about fucking his then GF. Like kinda to the point that i'd always feel shitty for not having lost my virginity. Like at one point during thearly relationship, they fucked each other within my sight of watching Anchorman. But then he had two kids with her and the relationship went to shit quick in a span of two kids in two years.
He had a psychotic breakdown and pointed a gun at me after that and I ended that friendship rather quickly after that. Last I heard of my former friend, he had another two kids with another girl and last year, he had his fifth kid with his finance and the child looks like a spitting image of him and acts like him.

But I digress, as I get to my 30's, I feel like a lesser man for still not having lost my virginity. I can only blame autism so much for me not willing to get into the local dating scene. I know I shouldn't feel like a lesser man but I kinda fear intimacy because would that person understand the inadequacy?

I don'the know man. I know that's a lot to read. But would I ever be good enough for that person to let me be intimate with them. It's always a fear of mine.

I absolutely did, by my cousins and family. I eventually lost it when I got a girlfriend in my early 20s, and realized how dumb I was for entertaining their opinions.

Halcyon

The first time I had sex I was too drunk and couldn't get off.

The last time I had sex I was sober and it smelled like coconut oil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom