• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont' think I've ever talked about sex with someone irl (I mean directly with me actually contributing something)

Conversations with me about sex usually involve me getting super uncomfortable while they probe into why I haven't banged anyone yet and whether I want to and stuff like that

OH PERFECT TOP OF THE PAGE GOOD JOB ME

FUME5

I literally have no idea what this means.

I am going to watch people attempt to beat the shit out of each other and hopefully make some money while I'm at it.

It won't happen in this fight but I'll patiently wait for McGregor to get Holm'd.

Yeah, the Diaz brothers always manage to choke in their big fights. As for Holm, her fight against Ronda was by far the best she's looked in the Octagon, if she's not at that level today I can see cupcake getting the win.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I feel kind of bad intruding on this thread. All the old FakeGAF members had an established thing going on and then we all just brazenly charged in here once our thread was closed.

Sorry, cool kids. :/
Not leaving tho

I feel kind of bad intruding on this thread. All the old FakeGAF members had an established thing going on and then we all just brazenly charged in here once our thread was closed.

Not leaving tho

This thread needed new blood anyway.

Its struggle to get to the next page was real.

Now the question is will you be the one in the group delivering or the one receiving?

Neither

tripod.jpg

Someone's gotta document these events....for Science.

Ew

Turin

Banned
Yeah, the Diaz brothers always manage to choke in their big fights. As for Holm, her fight against Ronda was by far the best she's looked in the Octagon, if she's not at that level today I can see cupcake getting the win.

I was actually looking at Holm before she entered the UFC. I was saying back then she could beat Rousey with enough experience. Didn't think it would happen as soon as it did. I was ecstatic.

I think she's an exceptional talent but she can't afford to get complacent.

Not leaving tho

Eh, we've had so many different surges of people at this point it's fairly standard

Like some of us have stuck around like me and Beef and Tence, but then there are people like Lissar and shanshan and Hawkian. It ebbs and flows.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Eh, we've had so many different surges of people at this point it's fairly standard

Like some of us have stuck around like me and Beef and Tence, but then there are people like Lissar and shanshan and Hawkian. It ebbs and flows.
I was actually around for the first one, but I was such a different person then I might as well not have been. I looked different, too. This time around was awesome, such a great group of people.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
To the next page? Sis I made this thread almost 2 years ago, the struggle is WAY past just a page by page count

Time to shitpost. OT 5 here we cum.

The man was here? He needs to get his ass back in here.

Turin

Banned
Complacency will end your legacy in the fight game, just ask Ronda.

Or Tyson. Evander would have wrecked him anyway but he didn't have to lose to Buster.

Not sure there's a lot Rousey could do about the Holly problem though. She's not exactly a takedown artist. She needed to get very close anyway.

FUME5

Or Tyson. Evander would have wrecked him anyway but he didn't have to lose to Buster.

Not sure there's a lot Rousey could do about the Holly problem though. She's not exactly a takedown artist. She needed to get very close anyway.

Not fighting Holms fight would have been a good place to start. That loss has absolutely crushed her spirit, which is disappointing because I loved watching her fight.

Nighty night Jobbs.

Misha

Banned
Conversations with me about sex usually involve me getting super uncomfortable while they probe into why I haven't banged anyone yet and whether I want to and stuff like that

OH PERFECT TOP OF THE PAGE GOOD JOB ME
so why haven't you banged anyone yet?

don't answer
This thread needed new blood anyway.

Its struggle to get to the next page was real.

recruitment really is an important part of any ongoing thread. realpic january and fakepick February really are perfect for that. sorta surprised you guys dont' explicitly say that or anything. heck I was the one who had to mention this thread :p

recruitment really is an important part of any ongoing thread. realpic january and fakepick February really are perfect for that. sorta surprised you guys dont' explicitly say that or anything. heck I was the one who had to mention this thread :p

True, I was remiss in my duties.

RPJ in 2015 was really low-key and not nearly as lively and the FPF thing never happened in Off Topic, so recruitment possibilities were limited!

Not sure. I don't think it was even on anyone's radar except LucianCat.

She made the thread and BOOM.

Right because apparently no-one cares I've got an RPJ thread ready to go

It's pretty shit though so if anyone else wants to take it then do so before...let's say 12 GMT, because I am going to bed

Happy new year you fucks

:C

Also because I saw it just underneath:

was actually just looking for one to see if this was happening this year :D

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
There are times I wish I was underage again :(

27 this year

I turned 27 in January.

Why would you want to be underage exactly? In a way I can see the having not to worry about some things that you have to deal as an adult but outside of that what else?

I'm turning 25 in 5 months

Hopefully by then I will have done at least one of these two things: moved out of my parents house, got a girlfriend

Because if not, fuuuck :c

Ugh, I'm turning 27 in July.

30 is coming.

1497.gif

giphy.gif

BROTHER, bring it in :(

I'm turning 27 in July too!
Being on the tail end of 25 is the worst feeling

I turned 27 in January.

Why would you want to be underage exactly? In a way I can see the having not to worry about some things that you have to deal as an adult but outside of that what else?

Ah! It was semi joke, semi serious. :p
Other than those things (simpler times and worries, that whole shebang), just my physical state when I was younger, I used to have crazy stamina and I'm starting to finally feel older lately.
I've been for the last week-ish doing the whole couch to 5k running program and the reality of being older is setting in at the end of each run haha

Not really underage, just younger.

Jobbs

Banned
Turning 30 is like the year 2000 doomsday prediction.. You're a little nervous but then the clock could over and you're still the same person. Before long you don't give a shit anymore. So dont worry too much.

Approaching 40 may be scarier thought so ask me about that once that time comes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom