• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, I'm turning 27 in July.

30 is coming.

1497.gif

I'm gonna be in a desert on my 25th

1497.gif

I won't even be able to drink

1497.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Turning 30 is like the year 2000 doomsday prediction.. You're a little nervous but then the clock could over and you're still the same person. Before long you don't give a shit anymore. So dont worry too much.

Approaching 40 may be scarier thought so ask me about that once that time comes
1354201246725.gif

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Dave
"We now go live with Lucy in the field where she is about to interview the world renowned forum poster known simply as 'Jobbs'. He frequents the niche, barely relevant, video game forum known as NeoGAF. Lucy."

Lucy
"Thanks Dave. We are here in mediocre Ohio sitting down with the man, the myth, the legend....Jobbs. How are you doing today?"

Jobbs
"I'm doing fine. A little bit tired since it's what, 9:30pm already? Hmm. How are you Lucy?"

Lucy
"Doing well, thank you for asking. And yes, I know it's getting late so I won't keep you. Thank you again for this time out of your busy schedule. I just have a few quick questions."

Jobbs
"Sure thing. Shoot."

Lucy
"Alright. So first things first. Now this is probably the most requested question sent in by your readers. 'What is the real reason why you post so much in FakeGAF?'"

Jobbs looks to the side briefly...as if he's contemplating how best to answer this question.
Jobbs
"Because it's my...job."

giphy.gif

Lucy
"....umm...okay...back to you Dave"

Jobbs

Banned
Dave
"We now go live with Lucy in the field where she is about to interview the world renowned forum poster known simply as 'Jobbs'. He frequents the niche, barely relevant, video game forum known as NeoGAF. Lucy."

Lucy
"Thanks Dave. We are here in mediocre Ohio sitting down with the man, the myth, the legend....Jobbs. How are you doing today?"

Jobbs
"I'm doing fine. A little bit tired since it's what, 9:30pm already? Hmm. How are you Lucy?"

Lucy
"Doing well, thank you for asking. And yes, I know it's getting late so I won't keep you. Thank you again for this time out of your busy schedule. I just have a few quick questions."

Jobbs
"Sure thing. Shoot."

Lucy
"Alright. So first things first. Now this is probably the most requested question sent in by your readers. 'What is the real reason why you post so much in FakeGAF?'"

Jobbs looks to the side briefly...as if he's contemplating how best to answer this question.
Jobbs
"Because it's my...job."

giphy.gif

Lucy
"....umm...okay...back to you Dave"

The reason is bc I spend a lot of time alone in my house tasked with finishing a game, the thread has been a place to indulge my need to do many things at once rather than focus efficiently

What about a whole fist?

Surely such a thing is impossible

Granadier

The reason is bc I spend a lot of time alone in my house tasked with finishing a game, the thread has been a place to indulge my need to do many things at once rather than focus efficiently=

Don't lie
I know, and you've explained it before. It's just better to play off the the pun of your name

Misha

Banned
I decided to get Stardew Valley and I really like it so far. more than any Harvest Moon I've played. The one thing that seems weak atm is the conversations and stuff. I just don't really have any interest in bothering with the NPCs

Granadier

What should I name my Stardew farmer?
What name would my avatar have?

I decided to get Stardew Valley and I really like it so far. more than any Harvest Moon I've played. The one thing that seems weak atm is the conversations and stuff. I just don't really have any interest in bothering with the NPCs

Yeah, I'm hoping the conversation aspect improves as the game goes on.

Jobbs

Banned
I got stardew the other night and fell asleep shortly after starting. Thats nothing against the game, I just suddenly go to sleep a lot lately

FloatOn

Turning 33 this month but

After being married seven years and divorced plus kidney failure I feel old af in some ways

Also that momo game looks dope

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Hey dragons in the next episode is Clarke's mom going to bang Kane or is Clarke going to bang Raven or is Jaha going to bang the A.I?

Hey dragons in the next episode is Clarke's mom going to bang Kane or is Clarke going to bang Raven or is Jaha going to bang the A.I?

If Clarke bangs anyone after last episode I s2g

We know at least two of those above people make out at some point, not sure if any banging happens.

Raven is a beautiful butterfly and needs to be protected at all costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom