• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
never 4get

0UnlMoJ.gif

ive heard about you

good things I hope

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Maybe it's the alcohol but omggggggg the Corvette Zora O_O I will buy youuuuuu

They get props for venturing into the mid-engine market, and this car will most likely be a success once it's released. I've never liked GM cars so my view is biased, but it just doesn't look inspired design wise. It's such a bland wedge shape. No curves or striking lines.

Compared to the GT, NSX, 911 Turbo, etc that it will be going against...it looks like a Toyota.

haven't been able to sleep on time for the past few days. 3 AM +

what is wrong with me!

Is it important for you to be up early or are you just concerned with being normal?

I've been staying up pretty late myself recently, but then had to get up early this morning for a work thing because I didn't go in yesterday. Then I fell asleep during my brother's school play tonight. Best big sister ever :p

SystemBug

Is it important for you to be up early or are you just concerned with being normal?

I've been staying up pretty late myself recently, but then had to get up early this morning for a work thing because I didn't go in yesterday. Then I fell asleep during my brother's school play tonight. Best big sister ever :p
I gotta get up at 6 am for school on mondays. 9 am for other days. this reading week got me slipping!

jb1234

I'm really stressed out about tomorrow. I want my friend to have a good time because it might be the only time we ever get to hang out... but I'm worried that my health will get in the way, as it almost always does. To make it even more complicated, that gig I missed out on last month was rescheduled to tomorrow, in the same general time my buddy will be over. While ordinarily, that would be a perfect time for him to see me perform (he's a musician too), it's just more stress and uncertainty.

(It's an old folks home and I'm not even certain they'll let him be an audience member.)

I'm really stressed out about tomorrow. I want my friend to have a good time because it might be the only time we ever get to hang out... but I'm worried that my health will get in the way, as it almost always does. To make it even more complicated, that gig I missed out on last month was rescheduled to tomorrow, in the same general time my buddy will be over. While ordinarily, that would be a perfect time for him to see me perform (he's a musician too), it's just more stress and uncertainty.

(It's an old folks home and I'm not even certain they'll let him be an audience member.)

Put him in makeup! :D

12278062-johnny-knoxville-before-and-after-his-makeup-effects-transformation-into-irving.jpg

no, but seriously, you've got this Josh! I believe in you 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom