• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
What was her reaction?

She said he left his pants behind and she wanted to give them back and she tried to do it through a mutual friend but it fell through and that there's no way she'd drop them off at his house because it's more than he deserves and I asked her if the pants would fit me and the whole time I felt really awkward and wrong because I had stomach butterflies if I told my doctor that talking to this girl made me nervous do you think I could get prescribed beta blockers?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Em is back?

Queen, back to slay with her impact.

Take out the trash sis.

#getintoit

BXw77mw.gif

She said he left his pants behind and she wanted to give them back and she tried to do it through a mutual friend but it fell through and that there's no way she'd drop them off at his house because it's more than he deserves and I asked her if the pants would fit me and the whole time I felt really awkward and wrong because I had stomach butterflies if I told my doctor that talking to this girl made me nervous do you think I could get prescribed beta blockers?

Maybe the goat is affecting you now.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not sure but if I put them on it will either solidify our bond or I will remind her of her ex and I will take that chance. Plus free pants.

Jobbs

Banned
I'm not sure but if I put them on it will either solidify our bond or I will remind her of her ex and I will take that chance. Plus free pants.

Constant ex reminder. Don't wear them around her.

..But you love the pants. Love. Would be a good sitcom episode

So I was talking to the girl I like and I told her that her ex who I was speaking to the other day described her as a succubus and she said what's a succubus and I said "it's a ghost or demon that rapes you to death" and then I realised that no matter how innocent the context you probably shouldn't use the words "rapes you to death" in a conversation with a girl when you're trying to get them to like you, but seriously who doesn't know what a succubus is.

Hahahaha hooooo boy

Jobbs

Banned
I left a box on the floor in the upstairs hallway. This morning I find that Jack has moved in. He even put his little toys and trinkets in it (he's a packrat, he manages various objects.. Seriously)

f7vPZgP.jpg

I think I got tinnitus from my dad's truck. It's just obnoxious

omg did you die?

Jobbs

Banned
Oldism is the last acceptable prejudice.

I assure you, as long as that tetanus doesn't get you, you'll also turn 30 eventually

Incidentally, and I forget if I mentioned this or not (another old age thing) my friend who composed some of the Ghost Song music did session work playing drums for several Steven Universe songs. Such as this one

Whoever mixed it did a shit job

Misha

Banned
Oldism is the last acceptable prejudice.

I assure you, as long as that tetanus doesn't get you, you'll also turn 30 eventually
Old people have the power. It's always acceptable towards people in power

And nice to the Steven universe thing. I'm really like the music for that show. Rebecca Sugar and aivi and surasshu make some pretty nice stuff.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Managed to get some Ghost ship bottles last week in the store. Expensive as fuck (2,54 € for each), but damn I love this beer

Misha

Banned
Aivi is a close friend of my composer, that's how he got the gig. Small universe, eh?

Fellow cannibal
That's really cool. If he's half as good then ghost song will sound awesome
Gotta say writing music is my favorite thing related to game development. Sucks that I have little skill with physical instruments and good programs cost decent money.

I'm also a vampire btw

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future

See if she will let you try them on at her place. Then start changing pants, in front of her of course. Once your pants are off turn around to face her and look her straight in the eye. If her eyes dip to your donger it's showtime.

Guarenteed secks.

I think i'm convert to modern day sun worship.
Instead of sacrificing virgins, we just lay on a towel outside, sunning ourselves.

My old dog, Blonde had the right idea.

SystemBug

I've been somewhat correcting my sleeping habits. I used to go sleep around 7-8am and then be up around 11-1pm. Try not using tablets, phones, computers when trying to falll asleep. Tea or a warm cup of honey and milk can help you relax more. Try finding a comfy position and remember to do it often. Also if you need you can get Melatonin and take small dosage until you find what works for you.

Yea milk seems to do the trick for me. thanks for the advice!

Jobbs

Banned
That's really cool. If he's half as good then ghost song will sound awesome
Gotta say writing music is my favorite thing related to game development. Sucks that I have little skill with physical instruments and good programs cost decent money.

I'm also a vampire btw

well the music is nothing like the songs in SU but I do think it's good. ;)

:: drinks blood ::
:: eats flesh ::

ehh I think cannibal is better, but at least you can't say I haven't tried it all!

I caved in
and got an okcupid account again. this is shit though, you can't just browse in inkognito mode anmyore? when I visit a profile+ don't message someone I obviously don't wanna interact with them so what's the point of them seeing it. also I already found someone I dated once. why did I do this again haha. might just delete it

Just went for a walk, took a couple of pictures of the seafront

Living in walking distance of the beach is pretty cool sometimes, even if I don't go down enough

I caved in
and got an okcupid account again. this is shit though, you can't just browse in inkognito mode anmyore? when I visit a profile+ don't message someone I obviously don't wanna interact with them so what's the point of them seeing it. also I already found someone I dated once. why did I do this again haha. might just delete it

At least spend a couple of hours doing questions first like I do

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I caved in

Do the fun part or answering as much questions as you can and see the list of people who are supposed to be compatible with you and laugh at how inaccurate things are outside of the questions. I'm not going back to dating apps as I've embraced the fact that I will die alone with extremely low possibility of hook ups due to my appearance, lack of social interaction and toxic personality. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom