• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Never broke a bone in my life. #milkbones

I did go over the handlebars on my dirt bike once and split my knee open to the bone. That was fun.

I've never broken anything.

I have however dislocated my kneecap. That was fun.

sHZrzKf.jpg

Don't mind me.

I've just been laughing at this picture for the last five minutes.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I realized that if I die now I haven't done anything memorable in my life or something that would leave a mark on someone... Sigh...

As for breaking stuff just my heart of course.

Risgroo

Decided to walk home from the cinema
(Star Wars again :p)
. Took me 50 minutes. Uphill. On slippery-ass ice. Kill me now.

I realized that if I die now I haven't done anything memorable in my life or something that would leave a mark on someone... Sigh...

As for breaking stuff just my heart of course.

You are a wonderful person and honestly I love having you as a friend. I was so surprised and happy when you friended me on FB.

You matter to me, sis.

Jobbs

Banned
Does anyone know how M rated the content in Sunset Overdrive actually is? I'm not really sure. M ratings can mean a lot of things.

Trying to figure out whether to let my niece play it. I don't remember it having much mature content in it but it must have the M rating for some reason.

Ugh. Internet mathematicians are the worst. They have a hard-on for being "right" and ignoring obvious things if it lends to a mystical answer that suggests their superior intellect.

Does anyone know how M rated the content in Sunset Overdrive actually is? I'm not really sure. M ratings can mean a lot of things.

Trying to figure out whether to let my niece play it. I don't remember it having much mature content in it but it must have the M rating for some reason.

It cusses a lot.

Jobbs

Banned
Ugh. Internet mathematicians are the worst. They have a hard-on for being "right" and ignoring obvious things if it lends to a mystical answer that suggests their superior intellect.

It cusses a lot.

They say 'fuck' a lot?

I don't have a hard on for being right or even fancy myself as having very much intellect.. So Neogaf life is pretty easy

FUME5

Is there anything sweeter than a public holiday?

The ladyfriend invited me to see Carl Cox last night, had to turn her down and let her cut shapes on her own. Cooking for her on Thursday though, it's been so long I'm not sure I even remember second date etiquette. Do I just keep saying bow chicka bow bow?

EDIT

Sunset Overdrive is a pretty soft M.

Jobbs

Banned
I'm very self conscious about how bad at math I am. In school I had so much trouble with it that I always thought I was stupid or even had a learning disability. Maybe, in retrospect, I did. Er, do.

FUME5

"I mean I have a dick. I think I know what women experience in the real world better than actual women do! None of the women I know have ever mentioned any of this, so I'm pretty sure you're exaggerating."

If I have to pay tax on videogames I don't see why you shouldn't pay it for tampons.

Jobbs

Banned
Womens' reproductive cycles are necessary for life on earth to continue, like eating or breathing.

If you needed a jizz guard because every month jizz just fell out of you involuntarily, hopefully it wouldn't be taxed

FUME5

Womens' reproductive cycles are necessary for life on earth to continue, like eating or breathing.

If you needed a jizz guard because every month jizz just fell out of you involuntarily, hopefully it wouldn't be taxed

Do I need to mansplain why that wouldn't be taxed?

This is an important life lesson. I wish I was better at realizing when people aren't going to change their minds on something so I can better know when to bail on a debate.

Indeed. When I was younger I was much more mulish. Now if I realize things are going in circles, I just peace out. I don't need to have the last word.

A Lannister always pays his debts

Who's your favorite Lannister?

(If it's not Jaime, don't talk to me.)

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
This is an important life lesson. I wish I was better at realizing when people aren't going to change their minds on something so I can better know when to bail on a debate.

Do you have a link to that thread. I could use some entertainment.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I like Jaime and Tyrion equally. Tywin is ruthless, but at the same time very respectable in many ways. Cersei can die, for all I care. Not even her own family likes her.

I'm also of the mind that Joffery is less at fault for becoming who he became than the real culprits, Cersei and Robert, who spoiled him to death.

Tyrion is a sexist, misogynist, abusive fuckboy who's only redeeming quality is that he's smart and has money. Completely overrated as a character because "hurr durr he's witty!" and feels entitled, just like his fucking siblings.
Spends all of book five treating poor Penny like shit and whining.

If he makes it to the end when he clearly doesn't deserve it I'm gonna be steamed.

IGAv9wb.gif

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Tyrion is sexist, misogynist, abusive
So is 90% of everyone else in his world. That doesn't excuse him, and that particular aspect of his personality is abhorrent, but, still.

He has a noble soul and only became who he became because of his affliction, his social standing, and
his mistreatment from his father
. He's one
of the only people in King's Landing who retains a modicum of virtue while still dealing with serpents (and spiders, ha)

Dammit Steve, just concede.

It's all right to give up sometimes.

Hey now, I apparently helped at least one person to understand it. Mathematics are difficult. And I needed to make sure I wasn't going crazy. Now I at least have the numbers to show it.

You'd think mathematics of all things could not involve very opposing views.

Do you have a link to that thread. I could use some entertainment.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1194465

So is 90% of everyone else in his world. That doesn't excuse him, and that particular aspect of his personality is abhorrent, but, still.

He has a noble soul and only became who he became because of his affliction, his social standing, and his mistreatment from his father. He's one of the only people in King's Landing who retains a modicum of virtue while still dealing with serpents (and spiders, ha)

I get mad because he's just generally shit and yet all I hear from people is "he's smart!!!"

He's a fan favorite and people don't even know how awful he's been in the past.

Can we keep the GoT spoilers out of here? I'm reading the books now, and don't want it spoiled.

but the subheading of this thread is a GoT reference :O

Have you seen the shows at least? I've only read the first couple chapters of GoT.

Hey now, I apparently helped at least one person to understand it. Mathematics are difficult. And I needed to make sure I wasn't going crazy. Now I at least have the numbers to show it.

You'd think mathematics of all things could not involve very opposing views.

I don't think it's fair to say the math is what's tripping people up. It's not like people would disagree that two and two are four. It's more a debate on what the formula is to begin with. It's not immediately obvious because there are a lot of different things you could want to know about the situation and many of them are very similar but have to be arrived at differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom