• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

marrec

Banned
Why do I have to buy a gigantic 8 or 12 channel mixer just to get a low-noise usb interface to my computer? Why can't I buy a 2 or 5 channel mixer that isn't absolute shit?

I don't need a giant thing damnit.

Misha

Banned
You're fine. I had a pretty nice childhood and I am most definitely not a douche.

I do think the average childhood and schooling experience completely fails at preparing nearly everyone for the adult world however.

I don't think I was really unprepared (at least for conventional success), GAD pretty much just suddenly hit me(runs in the family) and killed any possibility of me doing things as well as I was capable of. My sister is doing pretty great rn in comparison(near 4.0 in college, great at sports, well liked by a lot of people).

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
90x27s-boys-childhood-cute-Favim.com-2043468.jpg

Jobbs

Banned
The Walking Dead is pissing me off. Everything is pissing me off.

Why do I have such an abusive relationship with television?

marrec

Banned
That's it, I'm going to guitar center tonight, I'm done with this stupid mixer.

The Walking Dead is pissing me off. Everything is pissing me off.

Why do I have such an abusive relationship with television?

Jobbs do you hit TV because you love it so much?

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Someone get me out of bed. I need to go to the gym.

*friends talking about cars*

Me: please shut the fuck up

I used to do this all the time. My career was centered around them. Now I look back and wonder if I was that weirdo who talks about cars too much.

Jobbs

Banned
watch better shows
default_teacher.gif

I seem to mostly watch & enjoy badly written shows, the problem being that they piss me off frequently.

Only show with no major problems I can think of recently was The Expanse, and I already watched all 10 episodes

Misha

Banned
I seem to mostly watch & enjoy badly written shows, the problem being that they piss me off frequently.

Only show with no major problems I can think of recently was The Expanse, and I already watched all 10 episodes

well in that case watch Heroes: Reborn and suddenly everything you watch will seem amazing in comparison

Jobbs

Banned
The GE commercials were funny when no one gave a shit about his dumb job at GE. That was legitimately funny. Some suit must have noticed this, not seen the humor, and made them change course.. Because suddenly all of the commercials are about everyone begging the guy to let them work at GE.

well in that case watch Heroes: Reborn and suddenly everything you watch will seem amazing in comparison

I can't stomach that lame guy from Chuck :( Why does he have a career? He must have made a deal with.. Er, me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom