• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the enemy champion in Creed. I look more jacked than he does.

Tony-Bellew-celebrates-winning-his-match.jpg

This is Creed

creed-2-e1448491286266.jpg

Have you SEEN goddamn Apollo? Up till that point you're thinking: "oh hey, this Rocky is pretty big and muscular" and then Apollo take his coat off and it's "oh hey, he makes Rocky look like a tooth pick. Oh no. Black god have mercy". The idea of Rocky lasting any number of rounds against prime Carl Weathers is kind of science-fiction, but okay.

oscars reference, ha!

You mean people are more likely to talk to you or they'll just comment on how you look Ina thread?
Well, both I think. I mean you saw what happened for basically a whole page a few days ago when I posted my picture in here.

Though I like to think the reason I get replied to a lot is more so because I'm conversational and open to discussion.

Jobbs

Banned
Well, both I think. I mean you saw what happened for basically a whole page a few days ago when I posted my picture in here.

Though I like to think the reason I get replied to a lot is more so because I'm conversational and open to discussion.

I treat people equally (at least as far as I can tell)

Have you SEEN goddamn Apollo? Up till that point you're thinking: "oh hey, this Rocky is pretty big and muscular" and then Apollo take his coat off and it's "oh hey, he makes Rocky look like a tooth pick. Oh no. Black god have mercy". The idea of Rocky lasting any number of rounds against prime Carl Weathers is kind of science-fiction, but okay.

oscars reference, ha!

Well it made sense in Rocky, Rocky was the underdog and he looked the part.. But he also looked quite jacked in his own right. This Creed thing is just bizarre casting. It looked like a superhero fighting against someone's dad, and the superhero is supposed to be the underdog

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future

This one.

Jobbs

Banned
I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU RANDOMLY INSULT ANYONE ELSE

DICK

<3

It wasn't random, I had a reason

Unless they like GoT S5 or are happy about how Bloodstained is turning out ;)

well they are assholes! fuck those things!

Except for Clive. Fuck that frog.

I don't think you guys realize that Clyde PMs me saying "fuck you" and stuff and sometimes horrible gifs. That's what started the war lol

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
It's still Monday here...fuck, I wish I lived in the future!!!
I wish I lived in a perpetual Friday afternoon

Misha

Banned

Honestly I don't remember. Dont think I was paying attention.

You're definitely someone easy to have a back and forth with in a thread. So id think you're right but idk

Jobbs

Banned
I like Bloodstained. I'll be waiting.
smile.gif

One of hte main problems with Bloodstained is it looks like ass. I haven't seen one reassuring thing about it. The character design is also hideous, and that's a big deal to me -- the main character is so important in a game like this. If I hate the main character, it's almost impossible to enjoy the game. This is the reason I couldn't enjoy Lords of the Fallen. If it had a character I connected with or otherwise enjoyed, or let me make my own, I am sure that I would have really enjoyed that game.

I never got told the reason :c

Or I forgot it

It's possible I was told and forgot

There was a reason, but I don't remember all the deets anymore. Besides it was just nonsense anyway XD

It's still Monday here...fuck, I wish I lived in the future!!!

*puts on Drumpf hat*

"Let me tell ya, the future is a mess. It's a mess." Horn

*takes off Drumpf hat*

Also I found the trailer for The Division to look intensely boring. But to entirely fair, that's how I feel about many games now. I don't want to fill random bars anymore.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
people are making a big deal about stardew valley and i dont know what it is but it looks neat

it scratches the Harvest Moon itch and is really well made. it's a lot of fun for $15.

Also I found the trailer for The Division to look intensely boring. But to entirely fair, that's how I feel about many games now. I don't want to fill random bars anymore.

It's actually surprisingly boring to watch compared to how fun it is to play. (for me at least)

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Last Harvest Moon I really enjoyed was A Wonderful Life. None of the newer ones resonated with me like that one and 64 did.

So my mom and I got walking the other day.

I tell her how I feel harassed by her friends when they try to set me up with their kids, and she snaps back "They are not harassing you, they are joking around, they are flirting".

So I go "Well it feels like harassment to me".

"They are just trying to set you up with someone. Don't you want to be set up?"

I'm just. Why.

FUME5

That doesn't even rhyme Vaz. Smdh

You definitely give people something to engage with, so I'd like to think that was the case.

And yes, Clyde is a goon, but he's our goon.

Jobbs

Banned
Ugh. Trump was funny at first but at some point hearing him speak started making my skin crawl. His shtick is now scary rather than funny

But basically, people trying to play matchmaker are annoying af.

There is nothing worse than people trying to play matchmaker, pushing you towards someone you don't feel anything for, gay or straight

So my mom and I got walking the other day.

I tell her how I feel harassed by her friends when they try to set me up with their kids, and she snaps back "They are not harassing you, they are joking around, they are flirting".

So I go "Well it feels like harassment to me".

"They are just trying to set you up with someone. Don't you want to be set up?"

I'm just. Why.

It's really fun when you're gay and people just assume they can try and set you up with any other gay guy because you're both gay and it's not like you have preferences or anything.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
That doesn't even rhyme Vaz. Smdh

SMDH means
Suck my dick humbly?
dac15_sad.gif

It's really fun when you're gay and people just assume they can try and set you up with any other gay guy because you're both gay and it's not like you have preferences or anything.

LMAO my friends at least gave up trying to play matchmaker cause I always said no to the dates they tried setting me up with.

but you're gay and they're gay. you already have so much in common!

I'm assuming that's probably because most people still subconsciously attribute gay to mean "oh, just throw them a man".

I have no idea who any of my mom's friends daughters even are as people. This whole idea of "I'll find you a wife" is fucking ridiculous.

And for my mom to get mad at me for not wanting to be set up on a date through basically strangers? Fuck that shit with a barbed dildo.

This is the woman that told me I could go to hell because I complained about being set up for a prom date with another autistic person without my knowledge.

Misha

Banned
How about when someone is trying to set you up with their much more attractive kid in front of their kid? So awkward cause you can tell they have no interest. Just duck out of that convo gracefully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom