• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
This is the reason I don't identify as bi. I'm far more straight-aligned than not and have never had a lesbian relationship, so I consider myself functionally straight.

It's nice to choose things, but if you're attracted to women at all, that means you're bi. What else could it mean?

I don't like people, but I do like sex. Opposites! But I find this extremely fascinating... It sounds like you're really pansexual. Maybe you'd fuck a loaf of bread if it had something interesting to say!

Definitely not pansexual. Not to say I don't support the trans, gender fluid, etc. communities 100% and beyond.

Since pig is, according to science, a close human analog... I bet humans could taste quite similar to bacon.

I have noticed in most media, human flesh burning is often likened to smelling like pork.

I'll just chisel "Kevin" in front of that engraving.

Drag her.

Google Wherearemahdragonz Nah man, dick is dick.

Second Result IIRC

Damn.

Let me start using Google to search posts rather than the forum's own search. lmao

Misha

Banned
I don't like people, but I do like sex. Opposites! But I find this extremely fascinating... It sounds like you're really pansexual. Maybe you'd fuck a loaf of bread if it had something interesting to say!

Yeah this is so weird to me. But you guys are lucky in a way -- Far more choices out there. 100% of eligible people are open to you rather than 50%
I can't understand limiting your options when both genders have people who are really enjoyable to be around and plenty of people who look good :p

I was browsing OKcupid profiles and someone said that they were demisexual, so I looked it up (never heard it before). It made a lot of sense to how I used to feel when I was younger.

Jobbs

Banned
Definitely not pansexual. Not to say I don't support the trans, gender fluid, etc. communities 100% and beyond.

I was under the impression that pansexual just meant you'd fuck anybody, that you won't be limited by the details

I can't understand limiting your options when both genders have people who are really enjoyable to be around and plenty of people who look good :p

Because the idea of having sex with a man is really off putting to me even if he is gorgeous like Jake Gyllenahgauahaul. I'd be his friend, but he'd never get in my pants.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I was browsing OKcupid profiles and someone said that they were demisexual, so I looked it up (never heard it before). It made a lot of sense to how I used to feel when I was younger.

I remember I thought that was something Demi Lovato fans invented at first.

It's nice to choose things, but if you're attracted to women at all, that means you're bi. What else could it mean?

Labeling myself bi has no personal benefit and it could be confusing to others if they take it to mean I'm more inclined towards or experienced in a lesbian relationship than I actually am. I don't put much stock in labels to begin with. Too much stereotyping happens because of that.

Plus it's not like I relate to the struggles of the LGBT+ crowd. I only entertain my bi tendencies when it's convenient, and I can pass as straight for anyone who might be prejudiced. I don't want to co-opt that label without co-opt the struggle. It seems uncouth.

tumblr_n5lfi37MS11qac1soo1_500.gif

site neogaf "search terms"

is your friend. learn it, love it, use it.

Duly noted.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

Misha

Banned

Im slightly curious by that but don't really want to pry. For me I have a bit of problem with the cognitive dissonance even though that's largely unfair and hypocritical. Post op trans generally gets past that for me though. I still think I could be persuaded by someone who I generally like enough but I just haven't gotten my brain to work it out yet.
I was under the impression that pansexual just meant you'd fuck anybody, that you won't be limited by the details

Because the idea of having sex with a man is really off putting to me even if he is gorgeous like Jake Gyllenahgauahaul. I'd be his friend, but he'd never get in my pants.

The idea of sex in general is somewhat off putting to me so that might be why I don't have that problem. :p

Jobbs

Banned
The idea of sex in general is somewhat off putting to me so that might be why I don't have that problem. :p

Okay, let's put it in milder terms... Kissing a man is something that I find unpleasant. I'm not going to say there's anything wrong with it or that it's unnatural or bad in any way, it's just something that I don't personally find appealing. And I HAVE done it once. THere's just no chemistry there.

Labeling myself bi has no personal benefit and it could be confusing to others if they take it to mean I'm more inclined towards or experienced in a lesbian relationship than I actually am. I don't put much stock in labels to begin with. Too much stereotyping happens because of that.

Plus it's not like I relate to the struggles of the LGBT+ crowd. I only entertain my bi tendencies when it's convenient, and I can pass as straight for anyone who might be prejudiced. I don't want to co-opt that label without co-opt the struggle. It seems uncouth.

This was a well written response. Well done you. That said, I still think you're bi. The difference is.. Well, see my above reply to Misha. Sexuality can be fluid and all that, but sometimes it can be fairly solid, or a gas, or whatever.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Pretty small, but I just succeeded in abstracting out my color lerp functionality to work in a general use case. Now I can make a library out of it. The little things make me smile.

T8JZs78.gif

oh ahem....sexy sex sex sex

Misha

Banned
Okay, let's put it in milder terms... Kissing a man is something that I find unpleasant. I'm not going to say there's anything wrong with it or that it's unnatural or bad in any way, it's just something that I don't personally find appealing. And I HAVE done it once. THere's just no chemistry there.

I don't care for kisses :p
Its the cuddling and stuff that gets me

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Guys, I am on a cooking roll today.

Carmelized Mango
now sugar cookies

Tomorrow, I'm making Millionaire Bacon again.

If you still have some mango try making a sauce and make some chicken and prepare it in the way you would prepare Orange Chicken. You're welcome.

Misha

Banned
Okay, I don't like cuddling with men either. Happy?

And hot damn do you sound fun! :)

Yeah I'm afraid I couldn't give someone what they're looking for but the only people that are consistently low on sex are Christian types who likely dont approve of the obvious so fun times

I don't get serious conversations about this so sorry if I'm posting too much about it :p

SystemBug

haha yeah i feel ya

Jobbs

Banned
Yeah I'm afraid I couldn't give someone what they're looking for but the only people that are consistently low on sex are Christian types who likely dont approve of the obvious so fun times

You sound slightly.. asexual to me, based on what you're saying. The idea of sex and sexual contact like kissing don't appeal to you, but the idea of romance does. That's consistent with asexuality.

And I'm a christian boy and was endlessly horny like anyone else. The only difference is I felt guilty for it afterwards.

Misha

Banned
You sound slightly.. asexual to me, based on what you're saying. The idea of sex and sexual contact like kissing don't appeal to you, but the idea of romance does. That's consistent with asexuality.

And I'm a christian boy and was endlessly horny like anyone else. The only difference is I felt guilty for it afterwards.

I have said that I might be asexual in the February thread. Its definitely not 100% though
But I'm not against the idea of sex and I really want other forms of sexual contact, I just don't feel the pull to do genital related activity and just plain dont understand kissing

Granadier

What other forms of sexual contact is there when you rule out kissing and genitals? Out of curiosity.

Im slightly curious by that but don't really want to pry. For me I have a bit of problem with the cognitive dissonance even though that's largely unfair and hypocritical. Post op trans generally gets past that for me though. I still think I could be persuaded by someone who I generally like enough but I just haven't gotten my brain to work it out yet.

I've worked up several posts, trying not to sound like a bigot. I totally support the trans community. If you identify as a certain gender, then that's who you are and I'll love you for that. You will never once see me doing anything to inhibit the LGBTQ community or their overarching agenda. I have never been with someone post op so I'm not going to say it's not totally out of the picture for me, but if you identify as a woman but have a penis...then for me it's just a matter of attraction. I will not love you any less, because you are who you are. I believe that everyone has a right to be happy and to be loved. Just at this moment, as I sit here, eating an entire row of Oreos, I am not sexually attracted to it. Like, I'm not going to look EXCLUSIVELY for a trans person to have sex with. But if I had been dating someone for a while, and I knew that I truly loved them, and they told me they were transgender, I would more than likely be open to the idea of sex. Because at that point, it's more than just sex for pleasure's sake. It's a matter of emotional intimacy. So who knows? Maybe y'all are right. I do not know for sure.

Does this make sense? I took a long ass time posting this cause I know how delicate of an issue it is and I wanted to get it right.

Misha

Banned
What other forms of sexual contact is there when you rule out kissing and genitals? Out of curiosity.

Sexual might be the wrong phrase but boobs+butt (not butthole)
I've worked up several posts, trying not to sound like a bigot. I totally support the trans community. If you identify as a certain gender, then that's who you are and I'll love you for that. You will never once see me doing anything to inhibit the LGBTQ community or their overarching agenda. I have never been with someone post op so I'm not going to say it's not totally out of the picture for me, but if you identify as a woman but have a penis...then for me it's just a matter of attraction. I will not love you any less, because you are who you are. I believe that everyone has a right to be happy and to be loved. Just at this moment, as I sit here, eating an entire row of Oreos, I am not sexually attracted to it. Like, I'm not going to look EXCLUSIVELY for a trans person to have sex with. But if I had been dating someone for a while, and I knew that I truly loved them, and they told me they were transgender, I would more than likely be open to the idea of sex. Because at that point, it's more than just sex for pleasure's sake. It's a matter of emotional intimacy. So who knows? Maybe y'all are right. I do not know for sure.

Does this make sense? I took a long ass time posting this cause I know how delicate of an issue it is and I wanted to get it right.

Sounds similar to what I said but better. Makes sense to me

Misha

Banned
Exactly what I was thinking.

Ahh, so just getting handsy and stuff you mean?

At least. Yeah.
(remember this isn't without sex or kissing, its just actually what id look forward to. For an overall passionate thing id do stuff based on what would get the other person going so long as I didn't find it objectionable)

Jobbs

Banned

My take away is that you initially wouldn't fuck a row of oreos, but if it was a really fun and cool row of oreos -- if you loved it -- you might be open to fucking it... Which is pans-ish!

Sexual might be the wrong phrase but boobs+butt (not butthole)

Sounds similar to what I said but better. Makes sense to me

Man so many rules! No kissing, no sex, but boob and butt play but no butthole.

I love the cuddling and stuff. Not to the level of being attached everywhere in the house, but just hanging out on the couch with an arm around the other. That level of it.

Granadier

I don't want to go into details because I'm terrible at describing things and would not want to come off as offensive, but I've had a similar situation to this and agree with you.

I love the cuddling and stuff. Not to the level of being attached everywhere in the house, but just hanging out on the couch with an arm around the other. That level of it.

Same. After a relationship busts I honestly miss the companionship like this more than the sex.

My take away is that you initially wouldn't fuck a row of oreos, but if it was a really fun and cool row of oreos -- if you loved it -- you might be open to fucking it... Which is pans-ish!

Perhaps! I don't know for sure, I've never had the opportunity. So I'm not going to assume, but rather, stay open. What I do know, for now, is that I like both guys and girls. That's what I know to be true, so I'm gonna stick with that until I know differently.

Misha

Banned
That's...fine with me.
I sorta get the feeling that that's more of a thing guys get excited about, sorta why I was a bit hesitant mentioning it. Don't want to seem like I'm too eager!
Man so many rules! No kissing, no sex, but boob and butt play but no butthole.

Just because I don't get them doesn't mean I won't want to do them to make a partner happy :p
But still no butthole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom