• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I prefer kissing, cuddling, rolling in bed and fondling (with clothes or undies or nude) more than actual sex.

When it comes to sex:
Im more on the oral side of things

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Just because I don't get them doesn't mean I won't want to do them to make a partner happy :p
But still no butthole

giphy.gif

Timu

I sorta get the feeling that that's more of a thing guys get excited about, sorta why I was a bit hesitant mentioning it. Don't want to seem like I'm too eager!
I can imagine them getting excited for that, lol.=p I understand cuddling though, haven't done that in a while.

Jobbs

Banned
Perhaps! I don't know for sure, I've never had the opportunity. So I'm not going to assume, but rather, stay open. What I do know, for now, is that I like both guys and girls. That's what I know to be true, so I'm gonna stick with that until I know differently.

I'm straight, and I've thought about the scenario before... If I could ever be with a transgendered woman. If a beautiful woman stood before me, in theory, and it turns out that she used to have a penis... Could I get past that? The answer is that I don't know. A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman, and the stereotype that may exist about transgendered women being unattractive or "manly" looking is definitely not always true.

A lot of it comes down to the reality of genitals, I guess. A vagina is a hell of a thing and as far as I know it can't truly and accurately be crafted from scratch.

Just because I don't get them doesn't mean I won't want to do them to make a partner happy :p
But still no butthole

That's a hard thing. Like, if I thought my partner wasn't interested in whatever activity, I'd never want to impose it on her. I don't like being unwanted

jb1234

Okay, let's put it in milder terms... Kissing a man is something that I find unpleasant. I'm not going to say there's anything wrong with it or that it's unnatural or bad in any way, it's just something that I don't personally find appealing. And I HAVE done it once. THere's just no chemistry there.

This sounds like a story.

Misha

Banned
I'm straight, and I've thought about the scenario before... If I could ever be with a transgendered woman. If a beautiful woman stood before me, in theory, and it turns out that she used to have a penis... Could I get past that? The answer is that I don't know. A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman, and the stereotype that may exist about transgendered women being unattractive or "manly" looking is definitely not always true.

A lot of it comes down to the reality of genitals, I guess. A vagina is a hell of a thing and as far as I know it can't truly and accurately be crafted from scratch.

Wrong actually. Vaginoplasty can fool even doctors. Its very possible to have sex with a trans woman and never even know
That's a hard thing. Like, if I thought my partner wasn't interested in whatever activity, I'd never want to impose it on her. I don't like being unwanted

Multiple people in this thread have said that they basically get off on getting their partner off. Same thing

FloatOn

Housemate has had a pretty serious stomach virus the past few days and I come home from school to find him in a bundle on the couch blasting lord of the rings on bluray.

It's exactly what I would do.

Also my professor is from west Africa and it makes me want to go to that continent even more than I did previously.

I don't think it's something anyone can know unless they're actually given the opportunity. Because people say they would, in the spirit of having an open mind, and then not do it. I put more value and trust on actions, not words.

Jobbs

Banned
I don't think it's something anyone can know unless they're actually given the opportunity. Because people say they would, in the spirit of having an open mind, and then not do it. I put more value and trust on actions, not words.

A big part of it I think is getting my head around the idea that this is a woman. A woman isn't just physiology (though that's clearly part of it!), it's an identity.

I'm not going to post specific examples because I don't want to risk a debate about "yeah I can tell that's a trans" on any of them, because that's headed nowhere, but I did some image searches for pretty transgendered girls and there are definitely some that I find attractive.

Misha

Banned
A big part of it I think is getting my head around the idea that this is a woman. A woman isn't just physiology (though that's clearly part of it!), it's an identity.

I'm not going to post specific examples because I don't want to risk a debate about "yeah I can tell that's a trans" on any of them, because that's headed nowhere, but I did some image searches for pretty transgendered girls and there are definitely some that I find attractive.

There are a lot of examples out there where even very masculine umm pre-femmes that end up looking great. Really I think most people can end up making it work, but it takes lots of knowledge of self care and often the hrt too(though you'd be surprised how many can go without it). I'm not going to mention why I think some can't make it work since... yeah...

But yeah its way way better than most people think (not to discount all the difficulties)

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I was going to ask that girl out today but I can't ask a girl out on International Women's Day.

AcridMeat

Banned
bahaha. I just saw he messaged me. this is kinda bizarre.
Are you trading simpsons references now? Or wait, evil, uhh family guy references?
It's not even noon and I'm done with work for the day

Lmao
Fuuuuuck you. I was working my ass off all day, right up until the minute I left. :( I don't make nearly enough money for how much work and effort I put in. At least I got paid for the hour lunch I took.
2.5 hours of work left.

listening to The Knife on youtube

this makes me hate existence less

#2edgy
Hell yeah! I hope it was the live version of Heartbeats.
I found girls cute in like 5th grade and had crushes on guys In like 9th grade. Didn't take it all seriously till I was like 20. Still confuses me but every now and then, I meet someone who reminds me what makes my heart beat
I remember noticing pop singers on TV around 3-4, and had my first crush in kindergarten.
Have any of you guys ever either given out or received a mercy/pity fuck? I guess we'll define this as -- the giver of the mercy fuck is not especially into the other person physically for whatever reason, but likes or feels sorry for them and wants to do something for them. This can and probably usually does involve alcohol.
No, have you?

Jobbs

Banned
Jobbs, tell us the story of the time you kissed a guy and didn't like it!

It's not all that sexy, but it's a funny story. A girl friend (as in, she's a girl and she's my friend) and I went up to Montreal years ago and ended up in some club -- Only to find out after arriving that it was a gay club or some gay event or something. We stayed a while. It was cosmically gay what was going on... At one point a dude just kind of came at me and kissed me, I didn't have much time to react. Not the end of the world, I didn't freak out or anything, I laughed it off.

Jobbs, where's that YouTube video at. :(

All I know is it's supposed to be before Dark Souls 3 comes out... So it could be weeks still.

mountain dude now sending unsolicited shirtless pics

Does he look good, and if not, would it make a difference if he did?

No, have you?

Not that I'm aware of. If I'm the merciful one, I'd need at least some physical attraction, and if there's physical attraction then I don't need the mercy. If I was the one having mercy taken on me.. I guess I can't know for sure, but I don't think so.

Jobbs

Banned
No.

No. I'm more annoyed than anything tbh.

So it's just some guy at work? That'd certainly be awkward.

Trying to imagine the reverse... If girls I knew at work just randomly started sending me pics like that. It'd of course be a little strange, but if they looked good I think it'd be kind of exciting.

It's not all that sexy, but it's a funny story. A girl friend (as in, she's a girl and she's my friend) and I went up to Montreal years ago and ended up in some club -- Only to find out after arriving that it was a gay club or some gay event or something. We stayed a while. It was cosmically gay what was going on... At one point a dude just kind of came at me and kissed me, I didn't have much time to react. Not the end of the world, I didn't freak out or anything, I laughed it off.

lmao

Nice.

Trying to imagine the reverse... If girls I knew at work just randomly started sending me pics like that. It'd of course be a little strange, but if they looked good I think it'd be kind of exciting.

I don't work with him thank god.

I'm just not that kind of person. And I always feel as though there's this unspoken rule that I have to reciprocate, which is just shitty and I want no part of it.

Jobbs

Banned
I don't work with him thank god.

I'm just not that kind of person. And I always feel as though there's this unspoken rule that I have to reciprocate, which is just shitty and I want no part of it.

Dating service or something?

Anyway if someone is making unwanted advances, isn't it easy enough to just ignore him? I ignore hella people on my phone. It's so fucking hard to reach me if I don't want to be reached.

I think it's fascinating how we're all still pushing for this guy when Dwagonz has made it clear it's not fun.

I'm not pushing for the guy, I'm just curious. I'm a curious person in general.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Morning folks. I love it when I turn off the alarm clock and say to myself 'Only 5 minutes more' and then it turns into 30 minutes more :D

Misha

Banned

That's a bit different being a girl and getting pics from a guy.

Dating service or something?

Anyway if someone is making unwanted advances, isn't it easy enough to just ignore him? I ignore hella people on my phone. It's so fucking hard to reach me if I don't want to be reached.

He's just some guy that I met when I first got here.

I'm new to the city and didn't really know anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom