• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I don't know his name. I just see him alot in videos involving analingus and anal. He's always at some place with weird graffiti on the walls outside next to a pool.

I will need comparison pictures when you see him next. I'll be waiting.
Lm541tY.gif

Kevyt

Thy name is Mike Adriano. I know this because of reasons.

I find him pretty groce, tbh.

There's such a thing as too much of a good thing.

lol

Interesting that you know his name...

Funky, have you ever looked at a man, and wondered, just wondered that something tingles down there?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I got a bunch of new dress shirts today

Purple is the color to have

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I never wanted a tag, but I find mine delightfully recursive, as my old internet alias was Freeze Man, several people still refer to me as Freeze, and I used to work in a freezer

Jobbs

Banned
All the national news is here in Columbus now, because we're, as always, an important state in elections and our primaries are coming up next Tuesday.

I saw one of the news douches say "Aaand you can't come to Ohio without having some of the Buckeye candy here" and he had those shitty buckeye candies. Yeah, you so can't. We love that. We eat that shit every day. Oh yes we're such a quaint little place! Fuck you. Stop pretending there's any character or culture in Columbus. It's a grey town of lost souls.

It's so interesting in Ohio that hte most interesting thing about us is a tree that has a toxic acorn that comes out of it that looks kind of cool and has no application other than maybe murdering fish.

All the national news is here in Columbus now, because we're, as always, an important state in elections and our primaries are coming up next Tuesday.

I saw one of the news douches say "Aaand you can't come to Ohio without having some of the Buckeye candy here" and he had those shitty buckeye candies. Yeah, you so can't. We love that. We eat that shit every day. Oh yes we're such a quaint little place! Fuck you. Stop pretending there's any character or culture in Columbus. It's a grey town of lost souls.

At least you aren't living in rural Ohio at least 20 minutes from any kind of civilization with the monotony of existence suffocating you while surrounded by cornfields with a whiff of cow shit in the air every summer.

(It can be pretty I guess.)

Halcyon

It's so interesting in Ohio that hte most interesting thing about us is a tree that has a toxic acorn that comes out of it that looks kind of cool and has no application other than maybe murdering fish.

I went to a comic book convention in Columbus a few years ago with my mom. Stan Lee walked by me and I said hello to Ray Park.

What I remember of the city was nothing.

Jobbs

Banned
At least you aren't living in rural Ohio at least 20 minutes from any kind of civilization with the monotony of existence suffocating you while surrounded by cornfields with a whiff of cow shit in the air every summer.

(It can be pretty I guess.)

I've visited Philly and I love Philly. I remember being surprised that there was a spark of life in the air, and a sense of history, culture, and something... something other than desperation. I've yet to identify it.

What I remember of the city was nothing.

That about sums it up. In some places people care a lot about college football, especially the closer you get to campus. I don't care about it though. At my old job I used to sometimes wear Michigan colors just to piss people off. I wore them on the day of the OSU Michigan game.

Misha

Banned

Columbus is very bland. but at least its not Cleveland

I didn't actually realize buckeyes were based on the nuts(or from ohio). they're great

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I wish I could buy a fucking retail version of Pokemon Picross. I love the game but can't stand the fucking f2p mechanics.

Jobbs

Banned
Columbus is very bland. but at least its not Cleveland

I didn't actually realize buckeyes were based on the nuts(or from ohio). they're great

How dare you eat my nuts

This has been our football team's mascot for as long as I can remember

32ec9252f9908288280f4c7ecff84791.jpg

Why make an inedible, useless toxic nut your whole IDENTITY? A hawk or a falcon or something makes sense, they are EFFECTUAL.

I guess at some point someone found a buckeye, said "this looks kind of cool, but it has no practical application and will kill you if you eat it. let's base our entire state's identity on it."

Jobbs

Banned
yes I watched it yesterday :D

Hmm I'm thinking this isn't far off from the Pete Becker stuff? That's one of my favorites <3

"Monica, I've conquered the intellectual world. I've conquered the business world. All that's left is to... Conquer the physical world."

YOu going to work tomorrow? You still rocking the fever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom