• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fear the Walking Dead - Season Two, Part One - Sundays on AMC

chrono01

I went from:

Oh, Alex is joining the crew

to

Nope, they're sending her away after all

to

Oh, they're towing her behind but just not letting her on the boat

to

Strand says "no" to that by cutting the rope

:/

RS4-

Hahah well fuck, I gave Asian girl 2 eps after last week's preview. It can still happen, she's gonna ninja next ep.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Actually, fuck you Strand.

That was my exact reaction. All that mini-series hype just for her to be let go because the kid is dying. Ugh. If that doesn't come back to bite him in the ass, I'm done.

lol they are definitely flushing Strands character down the toilet. No one would act the way he has the last couple episodes. He's not even trying to mask anything, even though he's hugely outnumbered by people who have no reason to not murder him.

Stncold

Neo Member
Strand is acting like a real idiot for somebody who is outnumbered 7:1. What's worse is that I'm sure he is at least semi-aware of it.

I'm watching this DVR'ed... At the being of the episode, did Alex kill that guy who tried to off the burned kid at night? Like stab him? Or did she just knock him out? It was really unclear. Or I might have just not been paying too much attention.

RS4-

I'm watching this DVR'ed... At the being of the episode, did Alex kill that guy who tried to off the burned kid at night? Like stab him? Or did she just knock him out? It was really unclear. Or I might have just not been paying too much attention.

he ded. I think he got shanked from under the mouth.

Top Bottom