• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

eA35Gfg.jpg
Here is the Capra. I'll go snap some more pics of Souls figures since you guys seem interested

So roughly when can we expect some of these figures to be available for pre-order. Such as the new Nendoroid Link or the Odin Sphere re-issues? Or the figure pictures below?

Honestly, the answer to that question can be so varied that I wouldn't waste time thinking about it.

Wanderer5

Well that probably it, so think pretty much Marth Nendoroid, Sherlock Hound Figma, and maybe Two Star Mako Nendoroid were the only ones that caught my interests.

Right then it's 4am here going to sleep, you guys can post the remaining stuff, don't think there's much non GK left ;D
Nite y'all
tumblr_mjvn3d4S0A1s83d8yo1_500.gif

Thanks for your updates tonight!:)

Ryuuroden

Was Max Factory's Wo-kyuu really not at the show? I'd be very surprised (and glad I grabbed the GSC version) if that's the case.

I am glad I picked up the GSC too (albeit late) cause I was starting to get worried about how much the MF one might cost or if it would ever appear.

Ultimadrago

I was wondering this, too. There would be no other reason to display something this old. Maybe after the success of the Dragon's Crown figuees, Alter is hoping for some of dat Vanillaware monies.

Make sense, they are doing a new Velvet, they re-released Yuri and Flynn when they continued with the Vespira line...

Yeah, appears so.

2015 re-release. O_O

If so, I shall not make the same mistake again.

Bombless

Abysse Corp now offers Revoltech stuff as well aparently....and they even have Seven Deadly Sins Astaroth for preorder....at 2x the japanese price (wtf).

Since they ship from Europe you don't get taxes added ontop. For nendos and such the price is worth it imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom