• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

raven777

B9TF0C4CIAIcmbq.jpg:orig

GSC

RocBase

yeah, no disrespect to whoever took that picture, but at least I can see the figure and I like kinda like it, also it will look pretty good with Dizzy at his side(whenever she arrives >_>)

I'll also wait for more shots but as of now I can't imagine he'd look too great next to Dizzy, her sculpt is so much more better ): Was really hoping Alter would give him a shot to go along with her, but nope.

It's certainly not bad, but why no skin tight pants???
Extra work for nothing!!!

Bought, along with Takao and Haruna (with Kirikuma?). There's also a I-401 in supergravity cannon mode I might be interested in...

Movie is out October, hopefully these won't be far out from there.

Not seeing many of the previous carded Figma(Link, ZS Samus, Arise Motoko, Gurlukovich soldier) has me worried that its a ways off though.

I have a question about Mandarake. If they cancel your order due to not available will they still have that item up to purchase? I ordered this Aegis and it was canceled, but it is still up on the web.

kewlmyc

Fuck it, getting it regardless. It's a Link scale by Max Factory. Hell yeah!

Right on. I'll probably buy him too. Supposedly, this one is based on Skyward Sword.

Would totally get these if the entire set wasn't so expensive or if I had actually grown up watching TMNT.

I ordered Leo from GSC, but I think the rest I'll order from BBTS since they want $130 instead of a 16k that could possibly fluctuate.

I'm already staring at the Place Order button. This is disgusting.

I always back down on huge purchases like that. I get caught up in thinking that I could have this one really expensive item, or I could have several less expensive ones.

That guts is, like, 12 - 13 scales, 30 nendos, or about 25 Figmas. Is one statue worth passing on all of that?

Looking at the price more, you could buy a PS4 and fourteen games for that, or extremely good gaming PC.

On an unrelated note, here's a 1 hour reminder for Snow Miku and Re-Class going up for pre-order

Azndood

Neo Member
Hey guys, I recently got into Nendoroids and just received the Snake Nendoroid. I find that the parts are very loose especially the body (so hes always falling apart). Its really hard to pose him because of this. Is this normal?

I think what's making this hard for me is that there really isnt much in terms of Berserk figs/statues besides this and RAHs.

!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, the thing to keep in mind is that polystone is heavy and fragile. While the shipping cost won't be an issue, since GSC flat-rate is 2k, I don't know if I would trust international shipping with a $1200 item.

Hey guys, I recently got into Nendoroids and just received the Snake Nendoroid. I find that the parts are very loose especially the body (so hes always falling apart). Its really hard to pose him because of this. Is this normal?

All of the parts should be firmly in place when properly assembled. Are you making sure to push the arms/legs/head all the way in?

omlet

No. Nendoroids are designed to stay together pretty well. Their worst common offense is neck joints not always being stiff enough for their potato heads. Are you sure you're pushing the parts together all the way?

Ultimadrago

Are re-releases traditionally more expensive than original releases? I want to figure a ballpark for Mercedes when she comes around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom