• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT3| You're Here Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done.

Thanks, if GAF didn't have many people that judge others based on avatars (hell, even I did this many times, can't be a hypocrite and say that I didn't) I would put that easily as my avatar. But I'm weak against criticism.
look at my avatar and let me be support. weak vulnerable naoto is my kryptonite

Hmm now I'm curious. I'll take a PM too.

Need to decide if I need to send Arendelle's royal army after you.

Done.

look at my avatar and let me be support. weak vulnerable naoto is my kryptonite

Thanks, I wish I could stomach some criticism better, I'm fine with some kinds of it (like criticism of my work, of the games that I like, etc), but when it touches figures/anime then I just get mad/angry.

cajunator

Banned
I can hit you via PM if you really want it, but it really is NSFW. I was wrong saying that it is "kinda".

EDIT: How do I know that? My father just walked in while I was looking at the picture and gave me this face:

YyfC9Va.gif

Curious.
pm plz

Neo Dark

Nah, that pic is great. Just crop out the titties and you're good.

^ Pretty much. But like you said when you sent it to me... too much make up. Not really a fan. Looks like there's a milkstache above her lips xD

The boobs part seemed pretty forced in as well. Would have made more sense without that part anyways lol

Curious.
pm plz

Done.

Nah, that pic is great. Just crop out the titties and you're good.

Thanks.

^ Pretty much. But like you said when you sent it to me... too much make up. Not really a fan. Looks like there's a milkstache above her lips xD

The boobs part seemed pretty forced in as well. Would have made more sense without that part anyways lol

Yeah, I thought about that. The breasts are in because there is a bigger picture out there (not in high res enough, sadly) based on a comission that the artist made. I found another one without too much make up. Here it is, would this work? (I already cut out the NSFW parts, so if you click you'll only see a face, mostly).

Before anyone asks, yes, I have a thing for mouths. Lip bites, lip licks, etc.

EDIT:
God, if you do a reverse search, do not trust the name that google gives it. The one that I have is not a futa, I swear to god.

Neo Dark

Done.

Thanks.

Yeah, I thought about that. The breasts are in because there is a bigger picture out there (not in high res enough, sadly) based on a comission that the artist made. I found another one without too much make up. Here it is, would this work? (I already cut out the NSFW parts, so if you click you'll only see a face, mostly).

EDIT:
God, if you do a reverse search, do not trust the name that google gives it. The one that I have is not a futa, I swear to god.

Should be fine. She looks a bit derpy though

8c25de9a2391102c2ba0578e3cb4a172.png

i'm back home figuregaf

amiibos reignited the fire, i am so weak

I'm so tempted to put an order down for Lucina... first I need to find a tree that grows money

Done.

Thanks.

EDIT:
Thought it was gonna be the link Tekken's Facebook page liked when it was hacked XD:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B18jNeLIQAAbqyE.jpg NSFW?

Futa is only good when its woman on woman, and when it isn't done horrifically.

Which is to say, very rarely. Rarely enough that I cant call myself a fan.

I'm just over here rocking my Ada avatar lol.

omlet

ME GUSTA

lol

Speaking of being weak, I just ordered these
167077.jpg

166270.jpg

to go with my Suigintou I already have and the Amatsukaze I preordered.

Off topic, but thanks FigureGaf. I was right in my judgement, you guys (and girls, maybe) are nicer than other communities that I've seen here.

Labrys

Where the hell have you been? More importantly, did you cave on Alter's 15k Labrys?

I have been money limited! I recently got a job that pays mucho better though, so I can finally pick up the hobby again.

also

i just looked up the labrys figure and i am very tempted. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

yami4ct

Oops, looks what I just bought.

Heard he was really difficult to find and possibly getting discontinued, so when I saw one on the pegs I had to jump on it. Think I'm going to grab all the Fire Emblem characters in addition to the Shulk I ordered. If they skyrocket in value, I'll unload them. Worst comes to worst, I have a nice little Fire Emblem statue collection. Going to leave him in the package for the foreseeable future since nothing Nintendo's done so far in game makes it worth using him.

Seeing him in person and it's really a mixed bag. Paint for his size and price are actually really good. Some nice details in the clothing and sword. The big problem is that the sculpt really lets it down. Wimpy sword+awful face are just ugh. He looks good as long as you're not up close. Neat little Fire Emblem display piece, given that series doesn't get enough figure love.

omlet

How much was Shinku?

Too much... :( She hardly ever shows up on amiami/manda and when she does it's gone instantly (last one I saw on amiami appeared while I was actually browsing the site and literally vanished before I could add to cart). Rightstuf still has the listing but it's been "more in stock soon!" for, like, ever, so I doubt they'll actually get it. So I just caved and went with free shipping no tax from amazon marketplace seller for
$60
. I wouldn't have gone higher. I guess all in all it's not terrible... I'd probably pay close to $50 (counting shipping) for it from amiami/manda.

Oops, looks what I just bought.

Heard he was really difficult to find and possibly getting discontinued, so when I saw one on the pegs I had to jump on it. Think I'm going to grab all the Fire Emblem characters in addition to the Shulk I ordered. If they skyrocket in value, I'll unload them. Worst comes to worst, I have a nice little Fire Emblem statue collection. Going to leave him in the package for the foreseeable future since nothing Nintendo's done so far in game makes it worth using him.

Seeing him in person and it's really a mixed bag. Paint for his size and price are actually really good. Some nice details in the clothing and sword. The big problem is that the sculpt really lets it down. Wimpy sword+awful face are just ugh. He looks good as long as you're not up close. Neat little Fire Emblem display piece, given that series doesn't get enough figure love.

I wish I could find them (He + the other 2 rares) here, but even the common amiibos are OOS where I live (not in the US). I'm thinking about in the near future ordering a bunch of them from AmiAmi. I need to have Pac-Man, Mario, Sonic and Mega Man on my desk.

Now that I think about it, I wonder if I should buy Amiibos off AmiAmi instead of trying to find them, lol

This sudden rarity is causing me to consider getting some of them even if I shouldn't

yami4ct

I wish I could find them (He + the other 2 rares) here, but even the common amiibos are OOS where I live (not in the US). I'm thinking about in the near future ordering a bunch of them from AmiAmi. I need to have Pac-Man, Mario, Sonic and Mega Man on my desk.

They're alright, but I dunno. Unless Nintendo does something really cool with them, they're just kind of cheap little statues. I'll be grabbing some of them because they might go up in value and some of those series don't really have any other figure options, but I wouldn't buy them for most of my favorite characters.

Shulk is the only one I'm legitimately buying for myself as Xenoblade is awesome and we need more Xenoblade figures.

Labrys

They're alright, but I dunno. Unless Nintendo does something really cool with them, they're just kind of cheap little statues. I'll be grabbing some of them because they might go up in value and some of those series don't really have any other figure options, but I wouldn't buy them for most of my favorite characters.

Shulk is the only one I'm legitimately buying for myself as Xenoblade is awesome and we need more Xenoblade figures.

The only others I'm considering are Lucina, Robin, Dedede, Megaman, Pac-Man and Bowser Jr./Koopalings (if they make all of them)

These are what I have, I got Samus, WFT and DK today.

I was sad when I went looking for more Amiibos (after I got my Samus one) and found many DKs sitting there. One guy came while I was in the store and asked for them, and the store owner said that only DK was left. The customer then said "Eh, fuck DK, he sucks. Thanks, anyway" and then left.

Poor DK :(

yami4ct

The only others I'm considering are Lucina, Robin, Dedede, Megaman, Pac-Man and Bowser Jr./Koopalings (if they make all of them)

Toon Link is on my list too (Assuming he's coming). I kind of wanted to buy Samus, but then I realized what I really wanted was that Figma Samus, so I didn't. Will probably grab that sometime in the far flung future when I have extra cash lying around.

Also, everyone needs to stop posting Figma Lucina in this thread so I can forget that's a thing. Super tempting, but man that price.

I'm thinking about giving my father a Mario amiibo. I would give the nendoroid but it isn't out yet. He likes Mario.

He casually asked me for a Vita though. If only I didn't spent a fortune in figures...

Labrys

I was sad when I went looking for more Amiibos (after I got my Samus one) and found many DKs sitting there. One guy came while I was in the store and asked for them, and the store owner said that only DK was left. The customer then said "Eh, fuck DK, he sucks. Thanks, anyway" and then left.

Poor DK :(
DK has really awesome build quality too, he's pretty hefty. It's a shame.

Toon Link is on my list too (Assuming he's coming). I kind of wanted to buy Samus, but then I realized what I really wanted was that Figma Samus, so I didn't. Will probably grab that sometime in the far flung future when I have extra cash lying around.

Also, everyone needs to stop posting Figma Lucina in this thread so I can forget that's a thing. Super tempting, but man that price.
Ah yeah, I want Toon Link as well. Forgot about him, he's in the February lineup iirc.

These are what I have, I got Samus, WFT and DK today.

I think the only characters I would want is Robin, Dark Pit, maybe Ike, Shulk, maybe Lucina, male Wii Fit Trainer (haha, like that'll ever happen) and that's about it.

Then again, not like I would ever use these for their intended purpose.

yami4ct

I think the only characters I would want is Robin, Dark Pit, maybe Ike, Shulk, maybe Lucina, male Wii Fit Trainer (haha, like that'll ever happen) and that's about it.

Then again, not like I would ever use these for their intended purpose.

Robin is a weird one for me. I assume it'll end up being the Male one, right? I don't even really like her being in SSB as she was a pretty customizable character in FE:A. The one in SSB doesn't seem like my Robin, as strange as that sounds. I'll probably buy it just to have a full set of FE amiibos, but the only Robin I'd really want would be some weird made-to-order thing where you define them like your in game version. Chances of that happening are zero, of course, hahaha.

kewlmyc

Going to go to my local Target tomorrow and see if there's any Marth's left. That's probably the only one that'll go up in price.

I couldnt figure out what to ask for for christmas since I basically buy everything I want for myself these days thats a reasonable price. So I told my mom to buy me Zelda and Samus Amiibos. However I kindve felt like a dick as I told her to go through and make sure to get one with a good paint job...Shes not the one to understand collecting

I couldnt figure out what to ask for for christmas since I basically buy everything I want for myself these days thats a reasonable price. So I told my mom to buy me Zelda and Samus Amiibos. However I kindve felt like a dick as I told her to go through and make sure to get one with a good paint job...Shes not the one to understand collecting

You are truly the worst person.

Femto.

I'm around Amiibos quite often at work and I still have no intention to get one nor do I feel like I want one.

But I do think Fox looks good imo.

Caladrius

The only Amiibo sellers in my town all had just the usual suspects.

I saw maybe one Fox, a few Samuses and zero of Marth, Villager and Wii Fit Trainer(F)

Bombless

Well FigureGAF, I suddenly find myself facing unemployment. It won't happen overnight but nothing short of divine intervention can stop it. Not sure what that means for my current 2015 orders but it sure as hell means no more new ones.

cajunator

Banned
Well FigureGAF, I suddenly find myself facing unemployment. It won't happen overnight but nothing short of divine intervention can stop it. Not sure what that means for my current 2015 orders but it sure as hell means no more new ones.

What kinda work do you do?

YALL WE'RE GETTING YAKUZA 5

yup. we're finally there.

So my A/B Kyoko Kirigiri finally arrived today (registered SAL so it took like 3 weeks).

ugh. was this visible out of the box? it's always suspicious to me when you see something like that in your second hand purchase.

uh oh. hopefully you didn't order too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom