• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIII |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiggle

Livin_Lovin said:
Got a quick question for those who did the missions.

How do you get the growth egg to work? It's equipped, but it seems like that character is gaining the same amount of CP.

Edit:
Or am I stupid and everyone's getting it and it's totaled at the victory screen?

must be on active member

Cep

Banned
cosmicblizzard said:
I am passing the crown of "Defender of the JRPG animu character" to you. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!11!!

At least you are rational, reasoning individual.

I do not know what the hell he is, but he ain't right.

So...

13hrs 24mins ??secs in and I finally dropped my controller. Proceeded to eject disc 2 from my X360. It is safe to say I will not complete the latest entry in the FF series.

"Trite" -- A single word that pretty much sums up my experience as a whole. FF13 embodies everything I don't look for in a JRPG (or any video game for that matter). Boring, Repetitive, lacking variety as well as depth (Yeah, I said it). I'm not going to run down the long laundry list of 'issues' I have with this game...I think Amir0x pretty much covered all the bases (And pretty well to boot).

So I have to endure (potentially) 20hrs of tedium before I reach that euphoric feeling of enjoyment? ...how does that make any sense?

Anyway, I gave it a shot. Walked away defeated. I think 13hrs is more than enough time...

Cep said:
At least you are rational, reasoning individual.

I do not know what the hell he is, but he ain't right.
We need to establish some kind of test for sanity using Star Ocean 4 as a basis. If you can play through Star Ocean 4 without going mad, congratulations, you have a soul made of steel. If you play through Star Ocean 4 and you come out the other side liking some of the characters... well, then, at that point you're too far gone to be saved.

WickedLaharl said:
and in that 6 hours all the pieces will fall into place and all the gaping holes in the story and lore will be filled, right? RIGHT?!?! :(
ahahahahaha

Dresden

icarus-daedelus said:
We need to establish some kind of test for sanity using Star Ocean 4 as a basis. If you can play through Star Ocean 4 without going mad, congratulations, you have a soul made of steel. If you play through Star Ocean 4 and you come out the other side liking some of the characters... well, then, at that point you're too far gone to be saved.

ahahahahaha
Reimi is the greatest female character in JRPG history. I love the dumb catgirl. Lymle was so adorable. HNNNNG, etc, etc. And that elf girl with the tits was really deep and stuff.

Assembly Required said:
So...

13hrs 24mins ??secs in and I finally dropped my controller. Proceeded to eject disc 2 from my X360. It is safe to say I will not complete the latest entry in the FF series.

"Trite" -- A single word that pretty much sums up my experience as a whole. FF13 embodies everything I don't look for in a JRPG (or any video game for that matter). Boring, Repetitive, lacking variety as well as depth (Yeah, I said it). I'm not going to run down the long laundry list of 'issues' I have with this game...I think Amir0x pretty much covered all the bases (And pretty well to boot).

So I have to endure (potentially) 20hrs of tedium before I reach that euphoric feeling of enjoyment? ...how does that make any sense?

Anyway, I gave it a shot. Walked away defeated. I think 13hrs is more than enough time...
It's a pity that you couldn't aimlessly quest in a lifeless plain filled with monsters wearing hotpants.

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
id rather just enjoy this game as boss fights and as a movie, but if i keep avoiding fights will i pay for it later in lacking cp?

ZeoVGM

Banned
Rahxephon91 said:
Whats so bad about it compared to the other areas? Chapter ten is 5th Ark right? Other then the fact it goes in for awhile whats so bad about it.

Well that was probably his issue.

It should have ended right after the boss fight but it went on for longer than it should have. Still a pretty minor thing overall though considering I didn't feel that way at any point before it.

Dresden said:
Reimi is the greatest female character in JRPG history. I love the dumb catgirl. Lymle was so adorable. HNNNNG, etc, etc. And that elf girl with the tits was really deep and stuff.
KAY

Himuro said:
Hahahahahaha
I like how you had almost the exact same reaction to that post as I did. :lol

Jesus GAF!

should I not even bother with this? I mean, i'm about 3 hours in and am just passively enjoying it at best and slightly annoyed at worse. I'm assuming it only gets worse?

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
AgentOtaku said:
Jesus GAF!

should I not even bother with this? I mean, i'm about 3 hours in and am just passively enjoying it at best and slightly annoyed at worse. I'm assuming it only gets worse?

It depends, usually the first hours are the absolute worse, then it gets better, and peaks, plateaus and confuses.

AgentOtaku said:
Jesus GAF!

If you got the paradigms, give it a few hours to sink in. If you still don't like it by then, just stop.

If you want to be patient, wait until chapter 7 before giving it up. If you want to be really patient, wait until chapter 11. Really though, chances are it won't make much of a difference.

ZeoVGM

Banned
AgentOtaku said:
Jesus GAF!

Nope.

Pimpbaa

AgentOtaku said:
Jesus GAF!

I dunno, I'm almost 20 hours in and it keeps getting better.

Kronotech

I just made it to the open lands of Gran Pulse. What kind of learning curve is this? I'm being one-shotted by everything I fight. It's a joke right? Everyone is in on it?

I agreed to take on the first mission but on the way there, I try to fight the enemy groups all around and I'm dying in one to two hits. As linear as this game is, they sure picked a fun time to say "oh yeah, you should have done some grinding before you got here".

WTF?

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
AgentOtaku said:
Jesus GAF!

for the first 3 hours of fights im pretty sure i just pressed x semi-rapidly and enjoyed the show. at 8 hours in, its not alllll that different but a bit more strategic

ZeoVGM

Banned
Kronotech said:
I just made it to the open lands of Gran Pulse. What kind of learning curve is this? I'm being one-shotted by everything I fight. It's a joke right? Everyone is in on it?

I agreed to take on the first mission but on the way there, I try to fight the enemy groups all around and I'm dying in one to two hits. As linear as this game is, they sure picked a fun time to say "oh yeah, you should have done some grinding before you got here".

WTF?

Er, what? How in the world are you THAT weak by chapter 11? The wolves and other smaller beasts should NOT be one hit killing you. Only the giant turtles should do that.

Jakeh111

Kronotech said:

WTF?
I had the same feelings. Ch11 is when the game really wants you to start using buffs and debuffing instead of just entering combat and staying in one paradigm and spamming X.

BigJonsson said:
What do I do to get to the mark for mission 30? I can't jump across this chasm in the mah'habara cavern
you need to ride atomos to the next area (or if you have the teleport stone after that area, take it there (i forgot the name and can't be bothered looking it up) and then ride it back into the first area. Then you get access to the hidden other section :)

Kronotech

omg rite said:
Er, what? How in the world are you THAT weak by chapter 11? The wolves and other smaller beasts should NOT be one hit killing you. Only the giant turtles should do that.

No clue. I've never skipped a battle - always go after any enemies on the map before I proceed. I got murdered by the Behemoth here after a few one-shots. Then moved on and decided to join in on the wolves fighting the armadillos. Instead, they all gang up on me. Armadillo kills one person, paradigm switch to heal, too late, 2nd character dead.

I don't know what happened. I went from 4-5 star battles to this. It's like there was an entire chapter that was just left out.

hamchan

BertramCooper said:
I'm really trying to enjoy this game. And for the most part, I have up until this point.

But Chapter 10 is inexcusably awful. I play games for fun. This is not fun. At all. This is a fucking chore.
I was really liking chapter 10 until after the boss battle. I was expecting the chapter to end but nope, it just kept going and going with that insanely repetitive tower. What the hell were the level designers thinking!?

Cep

Banned
hamchan said:
I was really liking chapter 10 until after the boss battle. I was expecting the chapter to end but nope, it just kept going and going with that insanely repetitive tower. What the hell were the level designers thinking!?

???

Zen

Banned
Kronotech said:
No clue. I've never skipped a battle - always go after any enemies on the map before I proceed. I got murdered by the Behemoth here after a few one-shots. Then moved on and decided to join in on the wolves fighting the armadillos. Instead, they all gang up on me. Armadillo kills one person, paradigm switch to heal, too late, 2nd character dead.

I don't know what happened. I went from 4-5 star battles to this. It's like there was an entire chapter that was just left out.

It's time to be a man, son.

Double check those Paradigms, Accessories, Weapons, Crystarium. There absolutely no way in the game that you can get to Chapter 11 and actually be that weak.

Kronotech said:

Well don't bother with the 2 enemies fighting eachother. You should easily be able to do the wolves in small packs. The behemoth's are actually really easy, and how I leveled up (I didn't use any guides so I just came across this) but at the entrance to the area with the save point, buy some of the warriors wristbands (perhaps 4), use light, fang and snow, start with RAV COM COM, sneak up behind the behemoth and preemptive him, stagger him, then switch to COM COM COM and you'll be able to beat him right about when his stagger runs out, for 4000 CP! Then run around the save point, and he will respawn. You can get a large amount of CP in an hour and as you use them on the crystaium board, you will get stronger very quickly and the time it takes to kill him will come down quite fast.

hamchan

Kronotech said:

Skip the Behemoths and Armadillos. You unluckily picked two enemies you should avoid until you're stronger :lol

Wolves are easy. If you see them alone kill them.

^ Yeah Behemoths are killable if you pre-empt them.

Zen

Banned
I find early staggering Behemoths to be a bad idea early level. I typically Preempted to kill the flowers, and then focused on getting the stagger up from zero for the Behemoth. Otherwise it's easy to accidentally drop the Behemoth in mid air and have him go into god mode.

I usually Comando/Rav/Raved him until say 250%, then switched out to Debuff/Debuff/Heal, and spammed debuffs on him to further drive up his %, then went back to Com/Rav/Rav getting him staggered at around half health, but not so low that he ended up god modding before I could stagger him.

jiggle

someone explain "Random: Instant Chain" to me plz

1)i need to equip 1 weapon AND 1 accessory for it to work?

2) sazh's rigel is one of the instant chain weapon, but it also has "stagger:locked"
how does that work?

nvm found the answer
guess i'll upgrade rigel for sazh

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Yes I love Star Ocean 4 and I have a soul of steel.

I'm still sane, I hated Edge because he was very very whiny. :lol

Snow >>>>>> Edge

Sarah and Lymle Defense Force!

-COOLIO- said:
how does upgrading work? does one just pump upgrade components into different equips indiscriminately?
You want to dump the component that have a claw on them first until the item gets a x3 multiplier. And then you put in a component with a screw next to it for more points thanks to the multiplier. The screw ones don't build a multiplier, they kill it. They just add more exp to the item then the claw components would. After you max and item there will be components that will transform the item to higher item.

I think that's it.

Anyway I really like this game and felt complied to type of my thoughts one more time. I have no idea why and please don't hate me.

The one word that describes FFXIII to thousands of fans is disappointing. It’s not hard to see why honestly, the game is streamlined to the max. Familiar rpg stables like towns and player controlled characters are stripped down to the bear minimum. There’s one “town” in FF that basically amounts to wallpaper where some scenes and battles happen. You really on control one party member and the rest are AI controlled. Honestly, on paper Final Fantasy XIII sounds pretty terrible. Mainline Final Fantasies have a lot to live up to as well and when your pervious entries are FFX and FFXII, you have some pretty big shoes to fill. I myself like each installment on its own merits. I like FFXII’s gambits for that game and I think they work; likewise I like FFX’s plot and characters. I don’t dislike either because they don’t have the strength of the other. In XIII’s case though it’s hard to not compare it to past entries, as it really strips away. VIII didn’t lose VII’s cinematic focus. It built upon it with much better presentation. XII didn’t strip away X’s scale. No, it created a huge open world map without having to have the scale of PS1 over worlds. It’s hard to say what XIII builds on. Story? While good it falls apart and isn’t the best. Exploration and World? Hardly, FFXIII’s world doesn’t quite feel like an actual place you can visit. Combat? Probably the one true place it does shine. I can’t pinpoint what really makes the game great or good. I must have enjoyed it as I played through the game right after I finished it, something I’ve never done with a JRPG. It’s hard to say what makes FFXIII such a good game and make no mistake it really is a good game. It’s also a really flawed game. For everything it does great it fails at something else. The battle system is great but flawed and not backed up by good item crafting. The story and cast are interesting, but parts are mishandled and the conclusion pretty terrible. Lastly, the presentation is amazing ,but pretty lifeless at times.

I disliked FFX-2 because it was too fast for me. I liked FFXII’s gambits because it shed a lot of the tedium found in jrpgs. I’m a fan of going in and making my party kill things. I don’t like sitting there tinkering with things. FFX was pretty pick up in play in that regard. While, FFXII made you tinker with gambits in order to not deal with the tedium. Where does FFXIII fit among these three? Well the tinkering of gambits is replaced with the limitations of class and when the specific class is used. It’s as fast as X-2 and also features something similar to the dress here system in that you switch jobs. In XIII though, you don’t have to deal with what the characters are doing beyond telling them what job they have now. You switch your jobs on the fly like in X-2 but this can be done at anytime and is for the whole party. It’s like X in the regard that character development is linear and not hard to grasp and that equipment is downplayed. So what makes XIII shine in the combat area? The battle system is just beyond awesome. There’s a lot to it, depth, excitement, and just sheer fun. Take for example when you play as Vannile and Szahs during the forest area. On my first play through I hated it as I just felt handicapped. Second playthough I blazed through it because I really understood the battle system. Originally it seemed to me that you just use commando and ravager to create the stagger on enemies. That’s not the thing to do at all, as it takes forever. Playing as Vannile all you need to do is make her Saboteur and make Szah a ravager and alternate Vannile between her there roles at the correct and needed times. Saboteur crates a nice bump and keeps the stagger bar from crashing down. This tactic made those shelled enemies go down so quickly. Compare that to what seemed like forever on my last run. The combat is focused on good timing and actual thought when it comes to battles. I’ve barley thought on random enemies in a FF game before. Basically for me, it’s always just press attack and that’s it. Thanks to the inclusion of the stagger meter I have something to focus on and have different ways that I can use and have to time to fill the stagger meter. For example the juggernaut enemy later in the game goes into clean phase if you have debuffed him and then he cannot attack . Here after having all my characters slowly building up stagger meter, I switch to an all ravager load out and complete the stagger and then switch to where I have a commando and launch him in the air for complete and utter victory. There are many moments in this game were I used different load outs and different stageies. Which is more then I can say for other FFs. Since the characters are limited in their actions because of their class, the ai avoids making stupid mistakes. A medic can only heal, so they won’t be attacking. That dispels a lot of frustration brought by AI mistake. And thus the AI can handle buffing and healing. Boring tedious things to me and something the AI can do almost perfectly. I never died because of Ai mistake, but it’s not perfect. They will sometimes not use their spells to the full extent. I still feel in control as I control exactly what the party can and can not do. So it feels to me like I’m playing the whole party and not just single members. Auto battle is almost needed as sometimes you are switching in and out of classes so fast you don’t have time to chose what magic is right to stagger the enemy. You just want to quickly stagger in the time you have before you have to heal because of a bosses attack. The crystuirum is pretty much the sphere grid, but cut down and striped. I’m ok with it as it makes just leveling up easy and thanks to the insane points cost if you want to go into outside classes, it makes the character unique. It’s still too limited as it doesn’t really encourage experimentation and keeps you on a linear line where you may just have to chose over magic boost or a health boost. Not terrible, but not ideal. Also like X, equipment is kind of uncomplicated solely because of the fact that it’s not really needed. XIII takes it too far as the crafting system doesn’t make too much sense and is really just about throwing stuff into some other stuff until something happens. And since you really don’t have the funds to buy this stuff until latter, it’s kind of a crappy and not implemented well. Regardless what’s there is fun ,but not for everyone as it doesn’t offer the satisfaction of really grinding those numbers and putting them to test. What it does offer is the satisfaction of figuring out enemies in the confines of the system and just excitement in the timing and flow of battle. Just like the battle system, the cast and story of XIII are good and interesting but parts are badly implemented.

FFXIII is a more character affair and about how the characters react in a world they know about, but not you the player. You can learn about the world through reading the datalog. I myself have no problem with this and was able to follow the story. To me the cast of FFXIII is a lot more grounded in their problems and conflicts. Obviously, they are still exaggerated and very sensational. They aren’t real people really, but who would want them to be? They are in a word entertaining because “elements” of them I can relate to. I don’t really relate to the super solider identity crisis of Cloud and the pain of having your town burnt down. I can relate to Lightning putting on the show of being a badass person though. The family dynamic of Light, Snow, and Serah yes is kind of soap operish lame but it’s not that bad. It helps ground them and make their actions a lot more understandable then other jrpg characters. Light is consistently portrayed as a badass, but some of its fake and she really doesn’t know what do with all the anger of not being badass enough to hold things together. Snow while annoying with the hero crap, is almost the same. He’s likable in the fact that he’s an honest good guy and who hasn’t basically thought to themselves if they always have a sunny position nothing can keep them down? Just hide the bad stuff. Yeah he can get annoying but it’s easy to see what his point is. Hope is the best portrayed angst ridden teenager in these types of games ever. He’s not really crying and while he is obviously upset with what’s happen to him, he wants to do something about it. He’s just confused what to do and how. Yes his anger is kind of dumb, but that’s the point and at least they avoided the typical “I HATE ADULTS” thing they could have done with him. Szah, he just wants to be a good dad. He’s almost the most likable character. He’s put in a bad situation, what’s a guy to do? Vannile has a dark past she wants to hide so she can escape her fate. Yeah she’s mostly likely the most unrealistic character ever, but her actions are explained in a yeah this is anime way. And she’s kind of cute. Fang is maybe the most down to earth character in the cast. Always conflicted about what she should do with her fate and while the easiest way isn’t preferred, maybe she should just do it that way. And she would without support. Besides she just wants to the right thing. The entire game is about fighting your fate and making your own destiny. Yeah it’s a tired cliché, but it’s kind of told well here. Well, as well as a RPG could. All the casts have a part in the story and tie into the theme. Actual things that are more grounded then usual happen to the characters that make them question if it’s all worth it, should they even continue? Maybe it’s not very eventful, but the chapters before 11 are all about this and since I cared about the characters I cared about what happened to get them to this point and how they moved past it. The characters have interactions and drama with the other party members and all have a part in the story. Something I always find missing in rpgs or games in general. The characters are consistent with their personalities and while they may say the occasional dumb thing, the writing isn’t that bad and maybe better than the typical jrpg. The characters themselves are sure handled a lot better than most rpg casts. The villains aren’t really. While they do enough to hate them, they are never fleshed out beyond “I’m evil bitch”, “I’m strict military guy”, and “I’m the evil pope here to give you despair!” Everything flows pretty well until chapter 11 where random tidbits are dropped and scenes just happen with no continuity. Leading to a final battle that seems to go against the entire point of the motivations of the characters and theme of the story. Yes I get that the main enemies of the game are also tied by their fate and unlike the main cast just want to end it, but by killing them doesn’t that mean the characters didn’t fight destiny? Yeah the ending is pretty bad. This is a shame because what happen before was solid. You needed a good story here though because the actual world won’t really keep you coming back thanks to its presentation.

FFXIII is a straight line until chapter 11 but that doesn’t mean much anyway. The only thing do there is the same thing you could do in the other straight line areas, BATTLE. I don’t mind this as I kind of like doing repetitive things and the battle system is really fun to me. I also don’t mind straight lines as it still made me feel like I was traveling through a world and on a adventure. Unfortunately there’s not much else to make you feel like you’re in our world. You never really see how people live in the world or what really goes on it. You can only read about it and not experience it. In FFX I visited Luca and got a sense of what world on Spira is like by just visiting the stadium, going to that one bar area, and just walking around. In FFXII Rabanastre is pretty awesome. You get a sense that the city is like something out of Arabian Nights thanks to the underground area with is shady look and the market that looks exotic. In XIII I guess where Hope lives is a trade place or that Eden is Las Vegas, but I don’t have anything to drive it home. I didn’t go somewhere and really experience it to give me that impression, just looked at a background. There’s no world building and the world doesn’t feel like a world. I still don’t mind as I did go to some pretty awesome places that I made Cocoon look like some sterile dystopia and Pulse is kind of interesting with its hints of civilization and openness. It’s not perfect but hey at least it looks great. Everything looks great this game. Everything moves great. Everything sounds great, from the fantastic music to the quality voice acting. That’s really all that needs to be said here.

So FFXIII while not great still is pretty good. The battle system is easy to get into but still has depth. I like it because it doesn’t have things that annoy me in jrpgs. Unfortunately it made the crafting system annoying and the leveling up system is far too simple. The cast is great and the story interesting, but they still are over the top. Just over the top grounded people that aren’t at all subtle. The story also falls apart and losses the point. While the graphics and sound are great they don’t help the experience of not experiencing a fully realized world better. It’s a fun game though and it still has the feeling of experiencing a FF adventure, just not to the full epic extent.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
-COOLIO- said:
how does upgrading work? does one just pump upgrade components into different equips indiscriminately?

You use "animal parts" to get a 3x bonus mulitplier, then you use "machine parts" to upgrade your stuff.

There are guides I linked previously that tell you exactly how much XP something needs before it upgrades to the max level.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
-COOLIO- said:

For weapons (which I only know), there are three forms: first form, second form, and final form (afaik, the final form of, for example, all the swords are the same but the status depends on what you upgrade). You can pump any components as long as the components you pump in have pretty high exp points. If the level of the weapon has been Starred (star mark instead of the lvl number), you have the option to upgrade it to the next form with a special component (like Mnar stone, etc.).

Also, you get multipliers (randomly I think). It's best to make use of the multipliers. :D

Dries

Mikey Jr. said:
Ok, I was bitching before about not getting 5 stars after battles even though I performed it perfectly.

Apparently, if you put the battle speed on slow, the timer doesnt slow down which I had no idea about.

True?

Blizrad

Neo Member
Upgrading a tier 2 weapon costs a lot of gil...
I'm up to the final boss but I'm going to grind a bit.

I've been looking for the magnification of FFXIII's menu. I see it in many vids but I can't seem to find it in the settings. Any help?

d0g_bear

This is my first and last Final Fantasy (I wasn't into console gaming before PS3).

I hate this game. While I do enjoy the battle system, only a retarded 14 year old wearing a Monster Hunter t-shirt could enjoy the voice acting- and so far the game is mostly cutscenes. I feel like it's not even a game - I just run down straight lines until I trigger another awful video to play. From reading this thread it seems like it gets worse (I'm maybe 15-20 hours in).

I'm trading it in for Red Dead Redemption and I can't wait to shoot some dude's ten gallon hat clean off his head!

hamchan

d0g_bear said:
This is my first and last Final Fantasy (I wasn't into console gaming before PS3).

I hate this game. While I do enjoy the battle system, only a retarded 14 year old wearing a Monster Hunter t-shirt could enjoy the voice acting- and so far the game is mostly cutscenes. I feel like it's not even a game - I just run down straight lines until I trigger another awful video to play. From reading this thread it seems like it gets worse (I'm maybe 15-20 hours in).

I'm trading it in for Red Dead Redemption and I can't wait to shoot some dude's ten gallon hat clean off his head!

You're not reading correctly.

d0g_bear

yeah Im not in pulse yet and I don't look forward to the grind! Sorry! I can understand how a big RPG fan could find that sort of thing engaging and get excited about developing their character's abilities, but not me :(

ULTROS!

Vanille's gestalt attack, Gaian Salve is funny. After she finishes the monster off, she goes into an orgasmic rage.

I have a link, should I post? Not sure if NSFW. :p

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
The short time I tried farming turtles had to be done on mute mainly because of that attack, the orgasmic scream got old real fast.

Rahxephon91 said:
Whats so bad about it compared to the other areas? Chapter ten is 5th Ark right? Other then the fact it goes in for awhile whats so bad about it.
As others have stated, it's the monotony. It's the same rooms and passageways copy/pasted over and over and over again. Other areas that preceded it were every bit as linear, but they at least had some variety in the environments.

And what made it worse was the placement of the Cid battle. Being the most intense and difficult boss battle up to that point, you naturally expect it to be placed at the end of the chapter so that you can get a bit of a breather afterward. But instead, they inexplicably decided to put it in the middle of the chapter, making the endless tedium that follows even more excruciating.

Seriously, fuck Chapter 10. I don't think I've ever hated a game level so much (which is quite an accomplishment on Squeenix's part).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom