• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward |OT| The Midas Touch

Frumix

Suffering From Success
Prototype Midan Metal Musketoon
Dexterity +148
Critical Hit Rate +86
Skill Speed +123
Vitality +162

246.gif

Wilsongt

Word of Sephirot:

Crit: 108
Det: 72

031c3415_tumblr_lims1idJEC1qzyz6go1_r1_400.gif

Hellstorm Grimoire:
Crit + Spell Speed

hermione-bitch-please.gif

But sine I am playing bard in potential static..

Skill speed everywhere

Bianca-Del-Rio-RuPauls-Drag-Race-Really-bitch-Gif.gif

Frumix

Suffering From Success
Skill speed is really good for bard, unlike machinist.

Meanwhile Sephirot phase 2 music is pulling a mean Marylin Manson.

Sifl

Ima meld Skill Speed to all my monk gear to see how quickly I run out of tp.
Edit: At least i220 and i230-240 monk and drg weps are crit ss

iammeiam

Skill speed is really good for bard, unlike machinist.

Meanwhile Sephirot phase 2 music is pulling a mean Marylin Manson.

Million dollar question is where the WD for ranged is falling this time.

The downer from them stripping ACC off weapons is that it reduces the number of stat pairings they can do; tome gun is Crit/Det this time, but that basically means Sephirot and Midan were going to incorporate SS, and Det/SS is the domain of the (terrible, terrible) relic.

THIS WOULD BE FINE IF THEY'D JUST MAKE THE TURRET SCALE. :|

Squishy3

datamined music spoiler, don't click if you want to in clean for alex

Stamp, clink, clank , whirl, whizz, and boom!

you can't escape the metal

Frumix

Suffering From Success
There's no 2nd Alexander weapon. i245 is the Midan weapon, called Prototype in English localization for no discernible reason, which I'll just assume is a huge translation error until further notice.

There's no 2nd Alexander weapon. i245 is the Midan weapon, called Prototype in English localization for no discernible reason, which I'll just assume is a huge translation error until further notice.

You are saying that I245 are for Savage Midas weapons, correct? The weaker ones were called prototype in gordias so this is pretty odd.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward |OT| The Edge is Calling Tonight

You are saying that I245 are for Savage Midas weapons, correct? The weaker ones were called prototype in gordias so this is pretty odd.

Yes, those are from A8 Savage.

Edit: Apparently, i230 lore weapon requires, in addition to tomestones, whopping 7 sub-tokens from Midas normal.
So that's 7 weeks before you can even touch i230. Gosh I sure hope those DPS checks are low.

iammeiam

In the JP patch notes, the i220 Midas Normal stuff is Proto Midas <blah>. The i240 gear and i245 weapons are Midas <blah>

In NA patch notes, the i220 normal stuff and the i245 weapons are Prototype Midan <blah>, because lolololol details.

Wilsongt

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward |OT| The Edge is Calling Tonight

Yes, those are from A8 Savage.

Edit: Apparently, i230 lore weapon requires, in addition to tomestones, whopping 7 sub-tokens from Midas normal.
So that's 7 weeks before you can even touch i230. Gosh I sure hope those DPS checks are low.

Well, filthy casuals still haven't been able to upgrade their i200 weapons since 3.05, so yeah. No surpise.

Top Bottom